PDA

View Full Version : Good bulk?

rgrmike74
09-09-2005, 06:14 AM
ok i wanting to do a good bulk b4 the end of the year. thinking of stacking test e and deca for a 10 week cycle (8 weeks for the deca) then pct with nolva. not sure i can get th test e and may have to use sust. anyproblems?
i was down south helping out with hurricane KATRINA and was unable to lift or eat properly. i did the best i could but can tell i lost a bit. I want to gain some size back then start next year with a cutter. Will this work?

19-chief
09-09-2005, 10:03 AM
rgr, YGM.

Tough Old Man
09-09-2005, 02:31 PM
ok i wanting to do a good bulk b4 the end of the year. thinking of stacking test e and deca for a 10 week cycle (8 weeks for the deca) then pct with nolva. not sure i can get th test e and may have to use sust. anyproblems?
i was down south helping out with hurricane KATRINA and was unable to lift or eat properly. i did the best i could but can tell i lost a bit. I want to gain some size back then start next year with a cutter. Will this work?
Yes it will help. Also great to hear someone on this forum helped with Katrina. 3 cheers to you bro.

PT

kraziplaya
09-09-2005, 03:04 PM
you could run the sust eod at .5 cc or less if u decide to use it.... have u ran any cycles b4

rgrmike74
09-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Thanx Tough! i was down in mobile and dauphin island area and they got it pretty bad just not all the water. it makes you feel good when ppl drive down the street honking horns and sayn thanks when they get home and their power is back on. It is amazing tome how many pple who dont have muchleft would still offer us food and water, i couldnt take it and tried to get them to take what i had on the truck which was more than 10 ppl could drink in a day..

tommyboy11
09-11-2005, 06:16 PM
yup if ur gonna use sus eod shots are the best to make good use of the prop in there, also thats great yu were down there helping all those poor people :thumb: