PDA

View Full Version : heartburn, chest pains, and headaches from clen

Tha Don
09-10-2005, 06:03 AM
i'm on my 2nd cycle of clen and the sides are really hitting me fast, 1st time i cycled i went up to 140mcg no sides!!

i started with 40mcg this time in the morning, and 40mcg in the evening with 1g of ketotifen, then went to 80mcg on the morning of day 2... and i had headaches all day, then in the evening my chest started feeling tight and i was getting a burning feeling around my heart area, i was also still running ECA

i think i might have gone too high too soon, i haven't touched either clen or ECA yet today... i'm wondering what i should do, maybe go down to 40, then taper up by 20mcg a day? or should i just come off and restart in a weeks time?

TrojanMan60563
09-10-2005, 11:43 AM
I have clen but chose not to take it since I am sensitive to stimulants. I don't have any experience taking the stuff but I think maybe you over did it with taking clen while also taking ECA. I don't know what was happening to cause you the pains but it can't be good. If I was you I would stop taking the stimulants and give your CNS a chance to regroup before doing anything.

Tha Don
09-10-2005, 01:27 PM
add shitting out blood to that list, and we ain't talking a little red in the water, we are talking thick red blood coming out my arse, also my abs are hurting and i haven't trained them in about a week! i'm not feeling very well at all today (still got the headaches and feeling very irritable and lethargic), i think i'm gonna come off eca and clen totally and just maintain at 14% for a while, very dissapointing, just means i'll have to run my arse off to keep off the fat over my next cycle

Mudge
09-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Did you run ketotifen with it last time or only this time?

You are doing ECA and clen at the same time???

Tha Don
09-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Did you run ketotifen with it last time or only this time?

You are doing ECA and clen at the same time???
i tried to taper off the ECA as i started on the clen, so i went from 3 eca doses, to 2, to 1 (caff only today), as i went from 40mcg, to 80mcg, to 80mcg of clen

no i didn't run keto last time, i took it once at the start and couldn't keep my eyes open on it, i only took 1mg the other night and really felt it the next day, i was half asleep all day at work hence deciding to keep the eca in for an extra day, i think lessons have been learnt! :(

brogers
09-10-2005, 10:47 PM
What should you do? You're shitting blood and feeling horrible... Stop taking it. duh?

TrojanMan60563
09-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Young D if that shitting blood goes on for more then two days get to the ER. If you are bleeding bad like that you can die. People have died from bleeding ulcers left untreated. I am not trying to scare you at all, but I don't want you to take this lightly either. Blood shouldn't be coming from there period!

Tha Don
09-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Young D if that shitting blood goes on for more then two days get to the ER. If you are bleeding bad like that you can die. People have died from bleeding ulcers left untreated. I am not trying to scare you at all, but I don't want you to take this lightly either. Blood shouldn't be coming from there period!
thankfully it wasn't so bad today, a bit of blood but nothing like yesterday, i'm hoping that whatever it was has healed up, if i get it any of notice anything tomorrow then i am off to ER ok, thanks for the warning trojan

antelope07
09-12-2005, 05:30 AM
Hey bro,
I have been dealing with terrible muscle cramps and headaches and have been tring to figure it out. My lower back was killing me, Head aches, irratable. Doing some research i learned some things. I was up to 300 mg/ml day of tran ace. Low carb high fat doet. Turns out, low carbs, especially combined with gear, causes irratability. My muscle cramps are probably due to over traninig. I didn't think it was possible but i had to back off. The headaches are from my body being in ketosis, a nd with the tren my muscles were vacuuming up the nutrients. I doubt this will help if at all, but consider your blood sugar level, i have bought a glucometer. Monitoring my blood sugar and using MCT has helped 10000000% I dont know about the rest but i hope this helps a bit.
Ant

Tha Don
09-12-2005, 11:00 AM
had more of the same today, so i went into A&E, explained everything to them, about the high protein, low/no carb diet i am on, and also told them about the drugs (which i don't think they understood about), but they said i am not getting enough fibre in my diet, whats coming out my arse is too hard and its cut the viens around my butthole, so very relieved to be honest

think i'm gonna have to up the carbs a bit, i've been cutting a good 2 months now, i'll ease up for a month or so, gonna stay on the clen to keep the fat off over the next week or so, and if i can continue to drop fat then great but i'll deff be upping the carbs to get more fibre