• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you do anything while at work?

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you do any quick, just because you have an extra five minutes exercises while you're at work? Usually, when I go to the rest room, I'll do walking lunges from the door to the stall. Or I might do some push ups off of the basin counter or I might do some squats. Just a few....like 10 or 12 reps. Then the next time, I go to the bathroom, I might do them again. Then again, maybe not.

Just curious -- I wanted to make sure I wasn't the only freak around that did these......maybe you do Kegals sitting at your desk???
:p

about 4 years ago when i started back into lifting it seemed like i did pushups every opportunity i could. it was crazy every time i walked out of my office and rentered it seemed like i was doing pushups.

that stopped really quikcly as i started to progress and learn more and more about recovery time though.

I walk....to the bathroom and to the microwave

That's as physical as I get at work.

I usually workout at 5:00 AM before heading to the office. I spend the rest of the day feeding my body and counting calories.

Hey T...I am impressed with you doing some exercises in the bathroom and such...lots of dedication girlie!

I don't really do any exercise at work. Sometimes I run up the stairs instead of walking them. That's about it.

Lunges to the bathroom stall huh ? That must be a sight :dance:

On my breaks here i do walk around our building ( about half a mile )

As for the question, the answer is no. I have a job where I am on my feet all day and any time I get a few minutes I spend it sitting down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to do calf raises or just walk around on my toes. Works good to.

You are so lucky Prince. I wish my gym was in my office. If it were, I could work out longer than an hour each day. That would rock being able to do cardio for longer than 30 minutes.....

Lucky YOU!!!

T --

IML Gear Cream!
I use to have a couple of DB at work and I'd do curls now and then when it was slow but I realised that it wasn't helping with my recovery so I quit, I keep my lifting in the gym now.

Now, my warped mind was thinkig of Fit girl's post about her doing the lunges, squats and such. It reminded me of when you are a kid outside playing with your friends, and hold off going to the bathroom until the last possible moment as to not miss out on anything. Then, you make the mad dash inside the house to the bathroom, ready to explode...when your damn tough skins jeans zipper will not come down. Your pants are on, your eyes are now 'floating', so you do the most logical thing a child can do...start jumping up and down, running through the halls, anything that one would think to get that ziper down.....
Not that that has ever happend to me...

When I was a cop in the Air Force way back when, If I were working the flight line, I'd jump out of my truck and knock out 15 push ups at the 1/4 hour marks and 30 on the 1/2 hour and hour marks.

(and yes, the truck was stopped and in the 'park' position)

If I were to do it here, I'd get trampled on by all the people trying to get to the donuts.

Yep, nothing like watching all these people slam krispy kremes while I have a strawberry flavored protein shake to look foward to...

I do some push ups off of the host stand at applebees when i work. Also, when I bus tables, I do bicep curls (very partial) with the plates as I am taking them back to the kitchen :D

I do pull-ups/push-ups[various ways] all on a redi mix truck

I cleaned some of the crap out of your thread FG, everyone please keep it friendly.

Originally posted by bigtom422
I do some push ups off of the host stand at applebees when i work. Also, when I bus tables, I do bicep curls (very partial) with the plates as I am taking them back to the kitchen :D

*apologies to FG for taking this thread OT*

bigtom422...I worked at Applebees when I was in high school and beginning of college...kick ass! Of course, this was back in the day when I did not care what I ate...I used to eat the chicken pasta broccoli alfredo all the time! And the damn oreo shakes, too!

I get up at 5:30AM head to the gym to workout, and sit behind a desk the rest of the day.

THAT IS GREAT!!! I GOT AN APPLEBRO ON HERE!! haha, j/k
applebees is fun, the only thing that sucks is I cant eat the food. They wont let me eat it during work, on my break, and I have to pay full price for everything, so I go somewhere else. That is cool though. Glad to hear that someone else knows what hell is like ;)

Oh haha.....Applebees. I love that place. Or I used to, when I was dating a guy who used to take me there all the time and now.....oh nevermind.

Miss L -- you better get your butt in gear and talk to me more!!!!
;)
Talk to you later doll....gotta go do the journal thing.

PS -- I'll give a big smooch to whoever can tell me what my new avatar is!

I save it for the gym

I used to take those cheap little forearm grippers and squeeze them a couple hundred times a day.

Dang..good question..what is your new avatar of??
I do small exercises at work too...after I go to the restroom I always do Pilet squats..and regular squats, I raise my calves at my desk, stretch a lot, kegals, and I walk around the office a lot, the copier is far..and I am there all the time!! GOOD THREAD FITGIRL!!! :)

You have to guess about the avatar....

Back