PDA

View Full Version : domestic gear?

lnvanry
09-12-2005, 05:43 PM
My supplier got a new source and he said that it is domestic...no holograms, no boxes w/ sealed wrapping, no cover over the rubber stopper.

I know the gear is legit or al least effective. I know others and helped them use it. All of the bottles I bought, sold, and plan to use have a crytsal substance on the bottom of the bottle. I have never seen this before. honestly, it makes me really uneasy. Everyone else seems to be getting along just fine w/ all the same typical benefits and sides. Is this normal or am I too paranoid.

Oh yea, the bottles are Test E 20ml. I the crystal substance is about the size of a pinky finger nail...somewhat translucent and white. It does not break apart when shaken.:confused: Maybe I should just sell it

LAM
09-12-2005, 06:05 PM
sounds like the test fell out of suspension

lnvanry
09-12-2005, 07:03 PM
In lay terms LAM...Does that mean the ester ins't mixed? Is the stuff garbage?

lnvanry
09-12-2005, 07:44 PM
I talked to my guy and he said to put the bottle under hot water and the crystal should turn back into a homogenous mixture. according to him it's no big deal and this happens sometimes...

I still feel a little apprehensive about this

anyone with some input on this...LAM/Mudge/DG/.....foreman?

GFR
09-12-2005, 08:08 PM
If it's domestic then it will have labels from legit American company's. It sounds like a home brew company ( they make it them self.....I did this with tough old man 4 weeks ago). We had test bottles that looked just like you are describing....we threw them away....but I know little about this...

Mudge is very knowledgeable on this topic...send him a PM.

gococksDJS
09-12-2005, 08:41 PM
I talked to my guy and he said to put the bottle under hot water and the crystal should turn back into a homogenous mixture. according to him it's no big deal and this happens sometimes...

I still feel a little apprehensive about this

anyone with some input on this...LAM/Mudge/DG/.....foreman? Like LAM said, when any sort of precipitate forms it means the solution has crashed. You should be able to heat it up to get it back into solution but if it's supersaturated then you may have to add more solvent to keep it in suspension. The oil is the solvent and can only hold so much solute, in this case the testosterone, but heating it will force more solute into solution, but if it keeps falling out of solution just add more oil to reach the saturation point. Chem 101 is dismissed...

Mudge
09-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Like said, sounds like what was meant was domestic UNDERGROUND. If its true domestic it would probably be Upjohn Cypionate, you'd be hard pressed to find American enanthate. I dont even remember for sure if it does exist anymore.

Put it in some water 150-200 degrees or put it in the oven for 10 minutes at the same temp, it wont take much. Swirl it around and voila.

No microwaves.

lnvanry
09-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Yea it is definitely underground...Thanx for the confirmation of instructions guys...I think I am going to search for a new source that actually comes from a lab and not a kitchen

Mudge
09-12-2005, 11:02 PM
I'd rather do UG than mex vet, and that stuff comes from guys in full lab gear.

But hey, I make my own stuff in my toilet, and its painless so...

CANIBALISTIC
09-13-2005, 09:37 PM
lmfao