PDA

View Full Version : Does citrullene citrate (clomid) make you sad?

MuscleM4n
09-13-2005, 12:55 PM
does it depress you?

Stu
09-13-2005, 01:14 PM
what the fuck is citrullene citrate

MuscleM4n
09-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Sorry i meant clomiphene citrate.

gococksDJS
09-13-2005, 01:32 PM
Sorry i meant clomiphene citrate. Im not sure about clomid directly, but you need to be ready for PCT mentally just as much as physically. Im sure everyone is not the same, but for my last cycle I felt like superman every day I woke up. I was putting on weight at a crazy pace, shot up from 180 to 215, and everyone was telling me I was looking huge, I was lifting a shitload more weight than usual and just generally had a great feeling. Luckily when I came off I was not expecting it to last, because about 17 days or so after my last shot I lost some of my workout intensity as well as endurance. My reps dropped for higher weights and rather than wanting to go to the gym all day, I had to force myself to go, and wore myself out much quicker. I got sore and my joints began to ache. The great feeling from the cycle didn't stick around, but if you are expecting these changes it makes PCT much more manageable so you can hold on to more of your gains as opposed to you not knowing what is going to happen physically and mentally once your test levels drop to that of a 5 year old girl.

GFR
09-13-2005, 03:05 PM
does it depress you?
Are you getting ready to juice when you turn 20???

MuscleM4n
09-13-2005, 03:53 PM
No i will juice when i turn 21 Foreman.

Gives me one year and a bit left of getting my diet and training sorted before i hit the juice.

I am just doing research mate.

GFR
09-13-2005, 04:13 PM
No i will juice when i turn 21 Foreman.

Gives me one year and a bit left of getting my diet and training sorted before i hit the juice.

I am just doing research mate.
I dont see 20 as being too young, I wouldnt recoment it but if you wanted to then I see no problem with it. But 1 or 2 more years of natural training is good.