• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"Stretched out" women

AnnaDTX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is that a myth or what? Can a womens vagina stay "big" if she has lots of partners? :hmmm:

AnnaDTX said:
Is that a myth or what? Can a womens vagina stay "big" if she has lots of partners? :hmmm:
Most chix that are big, are just that big - :scared: :help:

As long as you aren't mounting anything like this...

attachment.php

You should be fine - :)

Or if you have a baby, you will be ruined... :finger:

the baby thing is so not true but i'd be careful who u ask about this they might wonder why u want to know. n for your man's happiness do kegals religiously. :)

I knew if MonkeyMan posted it was going to be something like that . . (see above). Thanks for the visual. Anyways just another question i felt like asking . . stay tuned for more.

OH shit... I should have known... :rolleyes:

It is my own personal opinion, and I'm sure it is not true all the time...

HOWEVER...

A few years ago, before I got into my current relationship,
I ran the gambit through every middle aged woman at my old gym
single or married... If they wanted to meet up for a couple drinks,
I would weasel my way into their pants.
In hindsight, I'm not exactly proud of it...
But, hey... Live and learn..

In that experience I went through a lot of career women,
young college age females, and soccer moms...

And in my opinion... 92% of the time

Unless a woman births through c-section she will not be as tight as a non-mother - :finger:
There was only one exception, and she was, 5'1 105 lbs (tiny)
and her daughter was small at birth, like low 5lbs

This is not meant to be a slam, and this not in anyway a political statement

JMO (Take it with a grain of salt, if you like)

I have to ask you this question Mr. Monkey man, I have noticed lately you seem to have pics of that same penis........how do you keep getting the same one I ask myself.
There could be three reasons...it's yours (you wish) or it's yours (to each his own) or it's just a coincidence.

good question min0 lee. Now fess up Monkey Man, NOW!

AnnaDTX said:
good question min0 lee. Now fess up Monkey Man, NOW!
Here is my secret to both of you...

And those were all different Min0...

(BTW the pizza & coke were, magnifico) - ;)
Cardio tomorrow

i am going to forward that to all my lesbian friends!

AnnaDTX said:
i am going to forward that to all my lesbian friends!
If you click the link to the main page
from the top of the page I posted

You can have your choice of any freaky stuff you want (it's all in there)

I found that site from a thread someone mentioned here in IM - :eek: :finger:

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
i got a few nice pics there like this

monica bellucci. beautiful.

hmmm. she looks like the chick in my avatar.

Damn, I've missed out on some good threads, haven't I ? :(

min0 lee said:
How many do you have?
Probably a bunch that have been giving her more advice on what MEN want - :funny:
(Like they could figure that out for themselves, right?)... not

That's about as accurate as LW giving her advice on how tight womens vagina's
are... - :rolleyes: (but they laughed at me)

Last edited:
AnnaDTX said:
That is a complete myth.
Like Monkey said woman who have had baby's "naturally" will be much bigger, the more baby's the bigger they get.

It's about time somone with some vaginal experience decided to chime in...
All other males on this site are gay I think?

The Monkey Man said:
That's about as accurate as LW giving her advice on how tight womens vagina's
are... - :rolleyes: (but they laughed at me)
i knew a girl in college who never had a man but said her vagina was huge n liked being fisted... and people talk some women are loose some aren't regardless of childbearing. the vagina is full of muscle if you do kegals there is no way a guy would ever guess you had a kid. a woman who does them often n does them right can even push an erect insistent penis out with 1 playful push. you are saying a penis used regularly won't stretch a vagina but a baby going thru there once will permanently stretch it? so i guess if somehow an arm or leg muscle were stretched no amount of exercise would ever repair the damage it'd just hang there like a wet noodle? :rolleyes:

When a womans lover has a Penis as big as a baby's head,
then you can make that comparison

unless of course monkey is hung like a gorilla

whick would be the size of a ladies pinky finger. :hehe:

IML Gear Cream!
Little Wing said:
unless of course monkey is hung like a gorilla

whick would be the size of a ladies pinky finger. :hehe:

HAHA,, that means Monkeyman has a small peepee.

Little Wing said:
and people talk some women are loose some aren't regardless of childbearing. the vagina is full of muscle if you do kegals there is no way a guy would ever guess you had a kid. Thats just wishfull thinking a woman who does them often n does them right can even push an erect insistent penis out with 1 playful push. you are saying a penis used regularly won't stretch a vagina but a baby going thru there once will permanently stretch it? so i guess if somehow an arm or leg muscle were stretched no amount of exercise would ever repair the damage it'd just hang there like a wet noodle? :rolleyes:
So how many women that have had baby's have you put your penis in?????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I rest my case!

Last edited:
The Monkey Man said:
What about Gorilla Sexuality?

Gorillas have no mating season. Mating and births occur throughout the year. Female gorillas have a hormone cycle (similar to humans), which is usually 26-32 days long.
The female comes into heat in mid-cycle. This can last up to 4 days, but usually it lasts only one day. During this phase the female's behaviour and the relations with the other group members change. She approaches adult males (and occasionally females) to initiate mating, while other animals seek more contact with her.
If the egg is not fertilised, the mucous membrane of the uterus is flushed out of the body with menstrual bleeding, just as in humans. Bleeding lasts for 2-3 days and is considerably weaker than in humans.
Compared to their body mass, gorilla testes and penises are small: Gorilla testes weigh 30-35 g, those of a chimpanzee about 120 g. As a rule, an erect gorilla penis is only 3 cm long, seemingly due to the male's obsessive fear or vaginal stretching, whereas a chimpanzee penis reaches about 8 cm.

sexual.jpg

Gorillas mating

ForemanRules said:
So how many women that have had baby's have you put your penis in?????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I rest my case!
well i am familiar with my own body as most women are and a few male friends have told me their wives show no signs of having been destroyed by childbearing. not all women, i assume, take care of themselves in that area but generally if a woman is taking care of her health n looks in other areas u might be nicely surprised. in other words stop chasing sloppy women. :grin:

Little Wing said:
a few male friends have told me their wives show no signs of having been destroyed by childbearing
And how many women have they been with since childbearing,
to base this comparison on???

Little Wing said:
well i am familiar with my own body as most women are and a few male friends have told me their wives show no signs of having been destroyed by childbearing. not all women, i assume, take care of themselves in that area but generally if a woman is taking care of her health n looks in other areas u might be nicely surprised. in other words stop chasing sloppy women. :grin:
Most if not all men lie about this also.
Every guy I know says there is a big differance, and from personal experiance I have to say it is true also..... :)

none of these men had alzheimers. u are grasping at straws.

Little Wing said:
none of these men had alzheimers. u are grasping at straws.
You are taking this as a personal attack - :finger:

Keep your man happy, and don't argue in arenas with which you have no experience

Back