• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my body fat and health

jasone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I am new to the forum. I have been working out my whole life but never had a body fat check. A trainer used calipers on me and registered 19% and 18% a month later. I consider this healthy at 32 years of age and 200 lbs.
I used the bod-pod around the same time, the results were scary, 27% and 26% a month later. I consider this to be unhealthy. I look like a greek statue for the most part. I can almost see my six-pac if I flex and can't understand why the bod pod is so high. According to the pod I am way overweight and should be concerned about high blood pressure and heart issues. You wouldn't know by looking. Could all the fat be in the muscles and organs? Is the bod-pod just a scam? I am affraid if I try to get my bod pod % numbers to under 15% I will look like a stick.
thanks
jason

Post some pics and we can tell you, fairly closely, what % bf you are.

just took this one,
thanks

I would say you are closer to 19%. That bod pod thing isn't all that great, I would trust calipers over that any day provided the person knew what they were doing.

hello all yeah we have to check the fat regularly because this gives the knowledge about our fitness .Everybody wants to be fit and slim so this is very much needed . The generic Xenical are better working in this field as I got the information by online pharmaceutical companies .Side effect is also the major factor in hits situation. This directly hit our health. So just think about the calories which you burn daily and regular checkup of body is needed for good health.

:spam:
alanr1 said:
hello all yeah we have to check the fat regularly because this gives the knowledge about our fitness .Everybody wants to be fit and slim so this is very much needed . The generic Xenical are better working in this field as I got the information by online pharmaceutical companies .Side effect is also the major factor in hits situation. This directly hit our health. So just think about the calories which you burn daily and regular checkup of body is needed for good health.
:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Back