• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cutting Cycle

swede3333

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some questions on my next cycle -

Week 1-8 Test Prop 150 mg EOD
Week 1-8 Tren A 75 mg EOD
Week 2-8 T3 - 6 week taper up and down 25mcg -100mcg max a day
Week 1-10 HGH 4 iu ED

Week 3-10 Running HCG 500iu E3D
Nolva week 11-13

1. Would it matter if the 6 week cycle of T3 is started at the beginning or scheduled to end with the test?
2. Any advice on stacking Clenbutrol in a similar cycle?
3. Are the dosages and lengths sufficient, I toned it down a bit just to be a little less aggressive.
4. Is HCG safe to run for that time frame at those dosages, is a taper necessary?

Thanks!

Swede

I plan to run Milk Thistle throughout the entire cycle. I will have a very clean diet with very high protein intake ranging from 3000-4000 calories a day.

Looks good to me bro except i think the hgh takes a while to really see anything from it, i can be wrong so i would wait to see if any more knowledgeable people respond here. I heard it takes at least 5 months for that, but like i said im not an expert on it, anyways good luck on ur cycle :thumb:

swede3333 said:
Some questions on my next cycle -

Week 1-8 Test Prop 150 mg EOD
Week 1-8 Tren A 75 mg EOD
Week 2-8 T3 - 6 week taper up and down 25mcg -100mcg max a day
Week 1-10 HGH 4 iu ED

Week 3-10 Running HCG 500iu E3D
Nolva week 11-13

1. Would it matter if the 6 week cycle of T3 is started at the beginning or scheduled to end with the test?
2. Any advice on stacking Clenbutrol in a similar cycle?
3. Are the dosages and lengths sufficient, I toned it down a bit just to be a little less aggressive.
4. Is HCG safe to run for that time frame at those dosages, is a taper necessary?

Thanks!

Swede
You need to run HGH longer then 10 weeks.
Most people recommend 6 months.

You will not see much before 3-4 months.

Does anybody else have any suggestions, comments or answers to my questions?

If you do run the Clen, I would recommend 2 weeks on...1 wk off. That is alot foreign substance in your body though. I doubt you would need it.

I don't touch HCG. I know that after a tren cycle the rebound can be harsh. I am running tren for 4 wks very soon. Hopefully I won't crash too hard.

You don't touch HCG because you just haven't, or you don't reccomend it? If not, why?

I have been considering substituting sustanon for the Test P. I don't have experience with either, but descriptions and experiences seem to be rather similar for the considerable price difference. Any thoughts?

if you want the least amount of bloating on cycle I would stick with the test prop vs using a longer ester and definetly not sust, it's so overrated.

you can go up to 150 mcg/ED of T3 easy when on tren, it has such a high RBA to the androgen receptor making it very anti-catabolic.

I would work your way up from 1 iu of GH, definetly would not start out at 4 iu's/ED. you won't see much of an effect from only 10 weeks of GH. many people suffer sides at 3-4 iu's, so starting low is better.

Week 1-10 HGH 4 iu ED.....this is just a waste of money to do it this way.

I would do 2IU ED for 20 weeks or more.......If you have no problems with the 2IU dose then bump it up to 4IU.

I'm doing 100Mcg of T-3 right now on cycle.....at 100Mcg I have no problems at all, but in the past when I went over ( 125-150) that it wasn't comfortable for me.......just play with the dose and see what works best fior you.

Awesome guys, thanks for the advice.

Back