• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tren info

kwanger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is tren a suitable substitute for deca, i hear nothing but good things. it increases apetite, so if i wanted to bulk up could i use it? do people normaly do that? also wich one is better and what are some good doses to run
(trenbolone acetate) 75mg/ml
(trenbolone enanthate) 100mg/ml

also ive never done any other test then sustanon so what are your opinions on Testabol Depot (testosterone enanthate) 200mg/ml
thanks for the info byatchs

I have never heard of Tren enanthate. I would just assume it has a longer half life so you could inject once a week. I have never done tren...yet. I start it week 8-12 of my current cycle. Mine is an acetate.

It does have great affects that can be used for gaining...usualy lean gains and not in huge amounts. I've been told you have worse sides too. Hair loss can be worse and so can irritability. Also, the crash after your cycle can be harsh with tren. I guess I'll see about that. As far as the test goes, it is recommended to stack tren with some type of test preferrably test prop. Mine comes premixed

tren and prop were a killer cycle for me every time. Tren was rough on "the boys" afterword though but I'm sure that can be dealt with too. But I really did have a hard time rebounding afterwards no matter what I did. I did notice a little more hair loss too but nothing major.

so what is you guys opinion on (testosterone enanthate) 200mg/ml i seem to have access to only Sustanon and test enanthate. I like sust, but i want to try something different

kwanger said:
is tren a suitable substitute for deca, i hear nothing but good things. it increases apetite, so if i wanted to bulk up could i use it? do people normaly do that? also wich one is better and what are some good doses to run
(trenbolone acetate) 75mg/ml
(trenbolone enanthate) 100mg/ml

also ive never done any other test then sustanon so what are your opinions on Testabol Depot (testosterone enanthate) 200mg/ml
thanks for the info byatchs
Tren Enanthate is a long acting steroid needing to be administered 1-2 times a week. Tren Acetate is a short acting steroid that os injected everyday to every other day. Acetate is cheaper the enanthate.

I would prefer Tren to Deca. So Test and Tren is a good combo

I dont recall any appetite increases on any drug so far, not EQ, deca, tren, test or anything. If I eat its because I do it on my own.

Back