PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Cycle Advise

largepkg
09-27-2005, 11:11 AM
I'm going to be running my second cycle in about 6 weeks. I was thinking something along these lines.

1-12 500mg (divided 250mg x 2) Sustanon
1-12 500mg (divided 250mg x 2) EQ

My goals out of the cycle will be to shed a small amount of fat towards the end of the cycle, say weeks 8-12. Weeks 1-7 I will try to put on some mass.

I have two questions.

1. Should I be concentrating on one goal per cycle. i.e. gain mass or cut? Or is it ok to do the cycle as stated above?

2. With the above hormones do you believe it's necessary for HCG? My first cycle was 500mg of test with a four week kick start of d-bol. I needed no HCG for that cycle. I had very little testicular atrophy.

Thanks,
Large

MASS
09-27-2005, 11:53 AM
I would definitly run hcg. I maintained a lot of my gains from my first cycle without ptc too, but it doesnt keep workin that way. Hcg is a must for me now.

kraziplaya
09-27-2005, 11:56 AM
i think if you kept your diet in check you wont have a prob losing some fat and gaining muscle.... eat high protein(mostly from food) and lower your carbs at nite...and eat a lot...just keep it real clean

Tough Old Man
09-27-2005, 12:01 PM
i think if you kept your diet in check you wont have a prob losing some fat and gaining muscle.... eat high protein(mostly from food) and lower your carbs at nite...and eat a lot...just keep it real clean
Although it can be done but only by a handfull.
Now for the poster. You'll be better off picking one. The last thing you want to happen is put on some size only to lose it right back while on a cycle. Now don't you feel that would be an error on your part if this happened. If you going to cycle, either bulk or cut. It that simple. Trying to have you cake and eat it to usually doesn't work

gococksDJS
09-27-2005, 12:07 PM
I'm going to be running my second cycle in about 6 weeks. I was thinking something along these lines.

1-12 500mg (divided 250mg x 2) Sustanon
1-12 500mg (divided 250mg x 2) EQ

My goals out of the cycle will be to shed a small amount of fat towards the end of the cycle, say weeks 8-12. Weeks 1-7 I will try to put on some mass.

I have two questions.

1. Should I be concentrating on one goal per cycle. i.e. gain mass or cut? Or is it ok to do the cycle as stated above?

2. With the above hormones do you believe it's necessary for HCG? My first cycle was 500mg of test with a four week kick start of d-bol. I needed no HCG for that cycle. I had very little testicular atrophy.

Thanks,
Large IMO you should either run a bulking cycle or a cutter, not both. Why bulk for 7 weeks then cut for 5? If you want size, take advantage of the high test levels in your system while on, and bulk the whole time, then cut after PCT. You need to up the EQ dose also, at least 600mg/week, I ran 600mg/week for 12 weeks but should have run 800mg/week. Run it long and hard, or not at all.

LAM
09-27-2005, 12:23 PM
I would use enanthate or cyp, there are no advantages to using sust

19-chief
09-27-2005, 12:34 PM
regardless of which testosterone you choose, stop the EQ injects 1 week earlier to accomodate for the longer ester and it's effect on PCT timing. ideally, using Boldenone Cyp and Test Cyp would allow perfectly congruent injection cycles... but BC would be from a UGL. oh yeah, go ahead and run HCG weeks 3-12 at 300-500iu E5D.

largepkg
09-27-2005, 01:16 PM
OK, just to clear things up I would be running a standard PCT with Tamoxifen Citrate. Just wanted to know if the addition of the EQ to the cycle would create enough testicular atrophy to warant HCG?

LAM, there were a couple of things I was thinking with the Sus over Cyp or E. Let me know if you think they're valid.

1. Sustanon will enter the system faster due to the short esthers.

2. Sustanon will retain less water than Cyp or E.

Also, does everyone agree I should run at least 600mg of EQ?

Thanks,
Large