• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test e

RockSolid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is this stuff available orally, and what type of products and length of time would you need for your PCT after a 8 week cycle that was your first cycle if you were to take 250mg/wk of test e. If this is not avail. orally then what is the best oral juice avail for your first cycle? :hmmm:

noone here will recommend an oral only cycle

RockSolid said:
is this stuff available orally, and what type of products and length of time would you need for your PCT after a 8 week cycle that was your first cycle if you were to take 250mg/wk of test e. If this is not avail. orally then what is the best oral juice avail for your first cycle? :hmmm:
Administering testosterone orally is not practical, because while it is absorbed well in the intestines, it is metabolized so quickly by the liver that maintaining an increased testosterone level is virtually impossible, making oral administration of esterfied androgens a poor choice. Intramuscular injection is preferred because they are suspended, or transported in an oil, meaning they are released slower into the bloodstream based on the length of the ester tail. Alkylated steroids, which have an alkyl group in the 17-alpha position of the testosterone molecule, decrease the breakdown by the liver, and orally administered drugs are metabolized by the liver which is why injectible steroids are preferred. They do not present the hepatotoxic level that orals do, so they can be run longer. Your first cycle should be something like Test enanthate or cypionate for 8-10 weeks, 2 shots of 250mg/ week, making it 500mg/week.

RockSolid said:
they're right... there is no way of getting around the fact that you can't really do an "oral only" cycle. it just doesn't work that way.

Test Is Best.

alright inject then
hey tough old man, Im a young man 20 y/o not a kid anymore
Im not eligible for the contest on my cap'n crunch box either!

when you guys first injected did you have someone do it with u or how did you learn to do it, any books to read?

Im really thinking about doing a cycle in 4-6 months after I have been consistent in the gym for what would be about 9 months and done some research, say in one years time I did two cycles how long can you get tested for the stuff and Im guessing I could keep about 25lbs of gains, sound right? Know a good thread to read here or another forum? thanks guys

alright inject then

when you guys first injected did you have someone do it with u or how did you learn to do it, any books to read?

Im really thinking about doing a cycle in 4-6 months after I have been consistent in the gym for what would be about 9 months and done some research, say in one years time I did two cycles how long can you get tested for the stuff and Im guessing I could keep about 25lbs of gains, sound right? Know a good thread to read here or another forum? thanks guys

what are your stats....weight...height...bf...

Injecting is not rocket science, a needle, penetrates flesh, then muscle tissue - voila. If you spend the time to read you will find everything you need.

www.spotinjections.com may also come in handy. I prefer glutes and delts myself.

RockSolid said:
alright inject then

:laugh: You have a ways to go.

IML Gear Cream!
I think there are some good choices for oral only cycles. Oral Turnibol at 50/day for 6-8 weeks should yield some solid gains. Dbol at 25 mg/day for 6-8 weeks is another good option, IMO. I'm not saying you would be able to keep as much as doing a test e cycle, but I know of plenty of people, including myself, who have made and kept nice gains from orals like M1T without using anything IM.

RockSolid said:
alright inject then

Dude,
You are 20 and by then worked out consistant for 9 months.

You really should wait, you might screw yourself up.
At your age you are prime for natural growth and you really need try longer then 9 months before you give up doing it naturally.

And yes, you are a kid at 20.
Dont rush this shit, you got plenty of time.
Growing up sucks.
Maturity is way over rated anyway
smile.gif

I plan to act 12 for another 20 years..

Back