• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno killin....will this also kill me?

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i have some gyno from running a certain supplement and i want it gone!!

will this be really dangerous?

Rebound XT - 4,3,2,2 (heard it worked good for gyno)
Nolva - 40, 40, 20, 20 (hoping something of it pct didnt make it go anywhere)
B6 - 800mg, 600, 400, 200
transdermal letro (heard some things about it being rubbed on the gyno...may not add it)

no it won't kill you. i wouldnt use transdermal letro though, you have to be pretty accurate with the dose, get some normal letro and use that.

What supplement did you get gyno from if its prolactin related then you'll need some dostinex or bromocriptine

If its that bad you will probably have to get it surgically removed, if you dont then it will get worse every cycle.

i got mild gyno after my first cycle, after some superhigh nolva doses pct (we are talking 60-80mg ED for several weeks) it seemed to go down a fair bit but was still very slightly visible, it only really went away when i cut down my BF, at 17.5% and 200lbs my nipples were very puffy and lumpish... now at 179lbs and 13% BF they look fine

needless to say, i won't be running anything again until i get sub 12%, i'll never let myself go above 14% on a cycle

i'm not saying your gyno is BF related, but dropping my BF% certainly helped my lumps go, i've also been using lipoderm ultra on my nipples, whether that has helped or not i don't know, but that is also something to consider

Stu said:
no it won't kill you. i wouldnt use transdermal letro though, you have to be pretty accurate with the dose, get some normal letro and use that.

What supplement did you get gyno from if its prolactin related then you'll need some dostinex or bromocriptine

what are dostinex and bromocriptine? i haven't read anything on them before..... its just from m1t it gave me lil touch on the left eventhough i used it for like a week then activate really pissed it off and i have it on both now

Cabergoline treatment rapidly improves gonadal function in hyperprolactinemic males: a comparison with bromocriptine
by
De Rosa M, Colao A, Di Sarno A, Ferone D,
Landi ML, Zarrilli S, Paesano L, Merola B, Lombardi G.
Department of Endocrinology and Molecular and Clinical Oncology,
Federico II University, Naples, Italy.
Eur J Endocrinol 1998 Mar;138(3):286-93

ABSTRACT
This study evaluated the effects of chronic treatment with cabergoline (CAB), a new, potent and long-lasting ergoline-derived dopamine agonist, on seminal fluid parameters and sexual and gonadal function in hyperprolactinemic males in comparison with the effect of bromocriptine (BRC) treatment. Seventeen males with macroprolactinoma were treated with CAB at a dose of 0.5-1.5 mg/week (n = 7), or BRC at a dose of 5-15 mg/day (n = 10) for 6 months. Baseline prolactin (PRL) was 925.7 +/- 522.6 microg/l in the CAB-treated group and 1059.4 +/- 297.6 microg/l in the BRC-treated group. All the patients suffered from libido impairment, ten from reduced sexual potency, and six had infertility. In five patients provocative bilateral galactorrhea was found. Seminal fluid analysis, functional seminal tests and penis rigidity and tumescence, measured by nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) using Rigiscan equipment, were assessed before and after 1, 3 and 6 months of CAB or BRC treatment. Hormone profiles were assessed before and after 15, 30, 60, 90 and 180 days of both treatments. Before treatment, all patients had a low sperm count with oligoasthenospermia, reduced motility and rapid progression with an abnormal morphology and decreased viability, and a low number of erections. After 1 month, serum PRL levels were significantly reduced in both groups of patients (20.6 +/- 6.6 microg/l during CAB and 256.3 +/- 115.1 microg/l during BRC treatment) and were normalized after 6 months in all patients (CAB: 7.9 +/- 2.2 microg/l; BRC: 16.7 +/- 1.8 microg/l). After 6 months, a significant increase of number, total motility, rapid progression and normal morphology was recorded in patients treated with both CAB and BRC. An increase in the number of erections during the first 3 months of both treatments was noted by NPT. However, the improvements in seminal fluid parameters and sexual function were more evident and rapid in patients treated with CAB. The number of erections was normalized after 6 months of treatment in all patients submitted to CAB treatment, and in all patients but one treated by BRC. In addition, a significant increase of serum testosterone (from 3.7 +/- 0.3 to 5.3 +/- 0.2 microg/l) and dihydrotestosterone (from 0.4 +/- 0.1 to 1.1 +/- 0.1 nmol/l) was recorded. At the beginning of treatment, mild side-effects were recorded in two patients after CAB and mild-to-moderate side-effects in five patients after BRC administration. The treatment with CAB normalized PRL levels, improving gonadal and sexual function and fertility in males with prolactinoma, earlier than did BRC treatment, providing good tolerability and excellent patient compliance to medical treatment

CRASHMAN said:
what are dostinex and bromocriptine? i haven't read anything on them before..... its just from m1t it gave me lil touch on the left eventhough i used it for like a week then activate really pissed it off and i have it on both now
M1T increases prolactin levels which in the presence of estrogen can cause gyno. If it is prolactin related then nolva will have little effect. Start hammering the vit b6 at 600mg per day and get some dostinex (cabergoline), one of the lads on another board did this and his M1T gyno vanished in a couple of weeks.

im guessing this is not a OTC type thing. could i find it at a research chem site, or would i have to find it another way?

ok so i found a research chem, seems pretty reputable, and just wanted to know what dosing would you use?

IML Gear Cream!
dg806 said:
Cabergoline treatment rapidly improves gonadal function in hyperprolactinemic males: a comparison with bromocriptine
by
De Rosa M, Colao A, Di Sarno A, Ferone D,
Landi ML, Zarrilli S, Paesano L, Merola B, Lombardi G.
Department of Endocrinology and Molecular and Clinical Oncology,
Federico II University, Naples, Italy.
Eur J Endocrinol 1998 Mar;138(3):286-93

ABSTRACT
This study evaluated the effects of chronic treatment with cabergoline (CAB), a new, potent and long-lasting ergoline-derived dopamine agonist, on seminal fluid parameters and sexual and gonadal function in hyperprolactinemic males in comparison with the effect of bromocriptine (BRC) treatment. Seventeen males with macroprolactinoma were treated with CAB at a dose of 0.5-1.5 mg/week (n = 7), or BRC at a dose of 5-15 mg/day (n = 10) for 6 months. Baseline prolactin (PRL) was 925.7 +/- 522.6 microg/l in the CAB-treated group and 1059.4 +/- 297.6 microg/l in the BRC-treated group. All the patients suffered from libido impairment, ten from reduced sexual potency, and six had infertility. In five patients provocative bilateral galactorrhea was found. Seminal fluid analysis, functional seminal tests and penis rigidity and tumescence, measured by nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) using Rigiscan equipment, were assessed before and after 1, 3 and 6 months of CAB or BRC treatment. Hormone profiles were assessed before and after 15, 30, 60, 90 and 180 days of both treatments. Before treatment, all patients had a low sperm count with oligoasthenospermia, reduced motility and rapid progression with an abnormal morphology and decreased viability, and a low number of erections. After 1 month, serum PRL levels were significantly reduced in both groups of patients (20.6 +/- 6.6 microg/l during CAB and 256.3 +/- 115.1 microg/l during BRC treatment) and were normalized after 6 months in all patients (CAB: 7.9 +/- 2.2 microg/l; BRC: 16.7 +/- 1.8 microg/l). After 6 months, a significant increase of number, total motility, rapid progression and normal morphology was recorded in patients treated with both CAB and BRC. An increase in the number of erections during the first 3 months of both treatments was noted by NPT. However, the improvements in seminal fluid parameters and sexual function were more evident and rapid in patients treated with CAB. The number of erections was normalized after 6 months of treatment in all patients submitted to CAB treatment, and in all patients but one treated by BRC. In addition, a significant increase of serum testosterone (from 3.7 +/- 0.3 to 5.3 +/- 0.2 microg/l) and dihydrotestosterone (from 0.4 +/- 0.1 to 1.1 +/- 0.1 nmol/l) was recorded. At the beginning of treatment, mild side-effects were recorded in two patients after CAB and mild-to-moderate side-effects in five patients after BRC administration. The treatment with CAB normalized PRL levels, improving gonadal and sexual function and fertility in males with prolactinoma, earlier than did BRC treatment, providing good tolerability and excellent patient compliance to medical treatment
What the hell do you do for a living "Dr. DG806"?

Back