• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Well This Sucks

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yesterday was gear day. So I always shoot the Quads when juicying. Today is leg day for training. Well I'm going to spend all day watching movies. Here's is what I injected into each Quad yesterday
1 cc Test
1 cc Prop
1 cc EQ
Total of 3 CC's in each quad. Today they are so sore that I can barely walk neverless train legs. Glad it was my last day of front loading the Prop as I would have a problem shooting that much again this Sun and fuck up my workouts next Mon.

PT

You have more experience with this sort of thing than I, but for me, if I put more than 2cc's in my quads in the same place they are always sore the next day.

I find that injecting after training eliminates that problem the majorit of the time for me. I usually hit the gym, shower then inject

I understand PT problems. The pain is from the previous days shot. It just happened to be leg day after injection day. Same shit happens to me. Oh well...

LAM said:
I find that injecting after training eliminates that problem the majorit of the time for me. I usually hit the gym, shower then inject
Ditto.
Also I always look at my workout schedule the day of my shot so I can avoid injecting into a muscle I will be training that or the next day.

i feel ya PT... i shot 1.5cc of Test E and 1.5cc of EQ in one leg (2/3 the way up the rectus femoris) and that was no fun. did legs the next day, too. i won't go more than 2cc in the legs anymore.

When shooting rough stuff like prop, I like shooting my quads just before a leg workout. Feels fine the next day...

Yep, lots of people inject before workouts on the theory that the blood flow will clear the area somewhat and allow it to spread better. Whatever works best for you.

19-chief said:
i feel ya PT... i shot 1.5cc of Test E and 1.5cc of EQ in one leg (2/3 the way up the rectus femoris) and that was no fun. did legs the next day, too. i won't go more than 2cc in the legs anymore.
You really should be injecting in the Vastus lateralis not the Rectus femoris

I have never done a quad shot (all glute and delt)...can some explain the sticky on this? I've seen pics, but a thourough explaination tells a lot more.

IML Gear Cream!
lnvanry said:
I have never done a quad shot (all glute and delt)...can some explain the sticky on this? I've seen pics, but a thourough explaination tells a lot more.
Put gear in needle, put needle in quad, put gear in body.

gococksDJS said:
Put gear in needle, put needle in quad, put gear in body.
:clapping: That wasn't a very thorough explanation.

why thanks gococks...That was very enlightening.

I seem to have quite a few viens at the surface of my outer quad...If I miss them I do not think I will hitting the right spot. Plus I hear of horror story quad shots...I'm realt apprehensive about. The problem is at the end of my current cycle I will be EOD for the first time. I need more sites and I haven't decided to go bi/tri or quads.

lnvanry said:
why thanks gococks...That was very enlightening.

I seem to have quite a few viens at the surface of my outer quad...If I miss them I do not think I will hitting the right spot. Plus I hear of horror story quad shots...I'm realt apprehensive about. The problem is at the end of my current cycle I will be EOD for the first time. I need more sites and I haven't decided to go bi/tri or quads.
if you've got EOD's on the calendar, you should start trying new spots now. depending on how much oil you're slamming at one time you could potentially go with your current four locations... one full rotation every eight days. quads aren't too bad but i always seem to hit a nerve and my friggin' leg starts twitching.
www.spotinjections.com

ForemanRules said:
You really should be injecting in the Vastus lateralis not the Rectus femoris
any particular reason FR?

Mudge said:
Yep, lots of people inject before workouts on the theory that the blood flow will clear the area somewhat and allow it to spread better. Whatever works best for you.
i always wake up, eat breakfast, inject, then workout/shower/relax

i was told by experts that your muscles are a lot less tense (more relaxed) in the morning, so it is best to shoot early on in the day

young d said:
:confused:

English please?
If you look down at your right quad, the vastus medialis is on the inside, the vastus intermedius runs down the middle, and the vastus lateralis runs down the outside, and is responsible for extending the knee.

my bad... i meant the rectus femoris.

Last edited:
19-chief said:
my bad... i meant the vastus intermedius.

1# Rectus Femoris,,,,
2# Vastus Lateralis (Externus)*******purple area...inject here
3# Vastus Intermedius.....lies under the Rectus Femoris,,...red area
4# Vastus Medialis (Internus).....yellow/orange area
QuadricepsAnterior.gif

IML Gear Cream!
You can also hit the Vastus Medialis. Just don't go too low or use a pin longer than 1".

PirateFromHell said:
You can also hit the Vastus Medialis. Just don't go too low or use a pin longer than 1".
You can inject in any muscle if you want......I just prefer to inject at medically approved areas, there is really no point in taking unnecessary chances, especially if you arnt proficient in intramuscular injections or Human anatomy.

young d said:
i was told by experts that your muscles are a lot less tense (more relaxed) in the morning, so it is best to shoot early on in the day

I try to inject in the AM if I feel awake enough, I only did right before my workouts when I did ED/EOD for a mental boost.

quadrifemo01dmax.jpg
vastus intermedius, red area

According to chart above I shoot into the Vastus Lateralis.....never had problems except with high mg/ml stuff.....the high mg/ml stuff is brutal.

Quads have been my favorite place to shoot and I would do that hands down before a bi or tri injection.

its funny, because i've been told to place my thumb on my hip, then shoot a hand-spams length down the side of my leg (so where my pinky finger lies if my hand is stretched down the side of my leg), which is nearly 3/4 of the way up my leg (as my legs are quite long) and is prob pretty close to the top of the 2 where it meets the a, which looks a tad bit high to me (assuming they mean to shoot into the "Vastus Lateralis (Externus)"

reckon it would be wiser to shoot slightly lower? as in nearer to halfway between my knee and hip on the right side (of my right, left side of left) leg?

also another book they gave me says to shoot into the upper 3rd of the thigh and the circle seems to be over the red (1# Rectus Femoris) area :confused:

young d said:
reckon it would be wiser to shoot slightly lower? as in nearer to halfway between my knee and hip on the right side (of my right, left side of left) leg?

also another book they gave me says to shoot into the upper 3rd of the thigh and the circle seems to be over the red (1# Rectus Femoris) area :confused:
Around 1/3 to 1/2 the way down your thigh either on the outside or the top, depending on what muscle you are aiming for in that area. Look at www.spotinjections.com. It is quite clear. However, I think you run more risks hitting the top. I still do all three areas of the quad, myself.

PirateFromHell said:
Around 1/3 to 1/2 the way down your thigh either on the outside or the top, depending on what muscle you are aiming for in that area. Look at www.spotinjections.com. It is quite clear. However, I think you run more risks hitting the top. I still do all three areas of the quad, myself.
well the right quad pain just about is gone. 45 min's of cardi this morning about killed my left quad as it is still sore as hell. Forman the next time you hit me with a sledge hammer, I'm fucking hitting back:thumb:

Tough Old Man said:
Yesterday was gear day. So I always shoot the Quads when juicying. Today is leg day for training. Well I'm going to spend all day watching movies. Here's is what I injected into each Quad yesterday
1 cc Test
1 cc Prop
1 cc EQ
Total of 3 CC's in each quad. Today they are so sore that I can barely walk neverless train legs. Glad it was my last day of front loading the Prop as I would have a problem shooting that much again this Sun and fuck up my workouts next Mon.

PT

OK my thoughts:

1. You always hit quads while juicing? As in, you only hit quads? I see a bit of a problem with that.

2. One CC of test, and one CC of prop? What is that about?

Back