• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steroid cycles and women

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lets see some cycles women have done out there......or they can be cycles your "friend" did.
Many of us know females who have juiced so lets share some of the stories and cycles......good or bad.

The only female I helped with a cycle was a X girlfriend back in 2000. this is what she did.
Primobolon 100mg once a week.....for 6 weeks.

the results: she put on about 10Lbs of muscle, lost no fat ( she was hoping to cut up) and suffered no noticeable side effects.
She was 5'3 and 125 to begin the cycle and ended at 136.

Ive done one cycle, oral, M1t, 4 weeks...

If I remember correclty I did 10 days at 5mg, 10 days at 10and the last week at 15...
Calories around 3k, trained 6 days /week, gained 19 lbs, kept 13, dropped a little bf but that wasnt the goal...Voice got a little raspy after first week and remained for the whole cycle, increased sex drive and minimal clitoral swelling, which returned to normal post cycle...Acne was my only real and unpleasant side...

Deca 100, later 200mg a week - no negative sides
Tren acetate 100mg a week, no negative sides
Winstrol 10mg a day 5 days a week, hair loss and rough voice, back to normal after about 3 weeks off
M1T 10mg ED, no negative sides

The only female I helped with a cycle was a X girlfriend back in 2000. this is what she did.
Primobolon 100mg once a week.....for 6 weeks.

the results: she put on about 10Lbs of muscle, lost no fat ( she was hoping to cut up) and suffered no noticeable side effects.
She was 5'3 and 125 to begin the cycle and ended at 136.

winstrol 100mgs a week divided into e3d
& clen

I think all married women should do steroids. Once your married to them, half them try to act like men when there pissed at you anyways. Be a better fight that way. What cop is going to want to arrest you for abuse when your wife has bigger arms then you do

crazy_enough said:
Ive done one cycle, oral, M1t, 4 weeks...

If I remember correclty I did 10 days at 5mg, 10 days at 10and the last week at 15...
Calories around 3k, trained 6 days /week, gained 19 lbs, kept 13, dropped a little bf but that wasnt the goal...Voice got a little raspy after first week and remained for the whole cycle, increased sex drive and minimal clitoral swelling, which returned to normal post cycle...Acne was my only real and unpleasant side...

damn that made me hard.. :thumb:

A close friend of mine did a cycle 2 or 3 years ago of Winny. I am not sure what doses she ran. She still has quite a bit of muscle mass now and a lot of strength even being clean for that long. She now has a lot of problems stemming from the use of the Winny and some Clen. She now has hypothyrodism and is on prescribed T3 and injectable B12. I am not sure what all other problems that she has, but she is now very much against steroids. She doesn't have any problems with her voice or any masculinization.

Back