PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality

Rich46yo
10-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Sorry but those who consider it a personality disorder are wrong. I believe people are born with their sexuality and dont aquire it. Ive worked with many gay partners, in the gay community, and just dont accept any argument its "weird" or "different". People are simply born as they are, and frankly its not my business who's sleeping with who.

That said I'll never vote for Gay marriage. Or any Politician whos for it...................... Rich

GFR
10-07-2005, 10:26 AM
For a split second I thought you were finally making an intelligent comment.......then at the end you blow it.

SuperFlex
10-07-2005, 10:30 AM
For a split second I thought you were finally making an intelligent comment.......then at the end you blow it.
I knew I'd find you here...

SuperFlex
10-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Sorry but those who consider it a personality disorder are wrong. I believe people are born with their sexuality and dont aquire it. Ive worked with many gay partners, in the gay community, and just dont accept any argument its "weird" or "different". People are simply born as they are, and frankly its not my business who's sleeping with who.

That said I'll never vote for Gay marriage. Or any Politician whos for it...................... RichI believe they for one reason or some screwed up other had sexual relations with another man and liked it up the butt... It's a choice! I'm guessing you're considering it to...:laugh:

Pepper
10-07-2005, 11:18 AM

That said I'll never vote for Gay marriage. Or any Politician whos for it...................... Rich
It is a choice to be gay
Can't marry but should be able to "legalize" their relationship somehow.

You are 1/2 right.

GFR
10-07-2005, 11:26 AM
It is a choice to be gay

You are 1/2 right.
You are both half right :laugh:

Pepper
10-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Are you sure? I would think you would have me as ALL wrong.

GFR
10-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Are you sure? I would think you would have me as ALL wrong.
Nope
You're actually usually 50-100% correct as far as I can see.

I dont fear your opinions like you do mine.

crazy_enough
10-07-2005, 12:00 PM
It is a choice to be gay

You are 1/2 right.
A choice!?

Yep, I woke up one morning and chose to be protested, discriminated and campaigned against for the rest of my life...:rolleyes:

Vieope
10-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Homosexuals are so gay.

juggernaut2005
10-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Homosexuals are so gay.

lmao.. IMO lesbians are fine.. girl-girl love is very natural and something I enjoy watching, when I see a girl kiss a girl, it just feels right.... as far as guys go.. Its just plain fucking disgusting.. sticking a pole into another guys anus is a crime that should carry the death penalty :thumb:

(relax people...just kidding)

myCATpowerlifts
10-07-2005, 12:57 PM
A choice!?

Yep, I woke up one morning and chose to be protested, discriminated and campaigned against for the rest of my life...:rolleyes:

I never would have guessed....

Anyway, I agree, I know several gay people, and I don't believe it's a choice.

Who would choose to be insulted, prejudiced against, etc everyday of their life by people all over the world??

I wouldn't. You are born that way.

People who are gay feel it from early on.

largepkg
10-07-2005, 01:04 PM
I certainly wouldn't use the "who would chose to be insulted, ridiculed, and protested against" argument. There are many people who do the exact opposite of what the majority would consider normal just for reaction.

That being said I think the majority of gays are born that way. Although, there are a lot of freaks who'll try anything and like it.

crazy_enough
10-07-2005, 01:11 PM
That being said I think the majority of gays are born that way. Although, there are a lot of freaks who'll try anything and like it.
Thats very very true!

crazy_enough
10-07-2005, 01:12 PM
lmao.. IMO lesbians are fine.. girl-girl love is very natural and something I enjoy watching, when I see a girl kiss a girl, it just feels right.... as far as guys go.. Its just plain fucking disgusting.. sticking a pole into another guys anus is a crime that should carry the death penalty :thumb:

(relax people...just kidding)
LOL, I think cowboy boots and white sox worn in loafers should be punished by the death penalty!

juggernaut2005
10-07-2005, 01:18 PM
LOL, I think cowboy boots and white sox worn in loafers should be punished by the death penalty!

touche

largepkg
10-07-2005, 01:18 PM

Hey Crazy, where in the world is it considered socially acceptable to wear sandals with socks? Apparently all the people from that country moved to S Fla. :pissed:

BulkMeUp
10-07-2005, 01:19 PM
IMO, The only ones who have a choice are bisexuals. Coz they choose which sex they want to have sex with. The others are those who made a choice to be celebate.

Being gay is as much a choice as being straight. You cant choose being gay or straight any more than you were able chose the sex you were born with.

If anyone claims that he/she made a choice to be straight, then it would imply that he/she did have active gay relationships for an resonable amount of time before deciding that being gay was not for them and decided to be straight. Or else how can you come to the conclusion to make such a choice without having experienced the other side?? "I have never eaten an apple in my life, but i choose not to eat one as i know i hate it"

Rich46yo
10-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Whos this cunt? And why did I feel we could have a rational discussion here............. :hmmm:

I believe they for one reason or some screwed up other had sexual relations with another man and liked it up the butt... It's a choice! I'm guessing you're considering it to...:laugh:

Rich46yo
10-07-2005, 01:33 PM
There are no more "freaks" amongst gays then there are with straight people. Im sorry to have to point that out to the bashers. Frankly I consider myself a friend to the gay community and am proud to serve them.

My point being that just because Im against gay marriage doesnt mean Im against gays..................Uncle Rich

maniclion
10-07-2005, 01:38 PM
Just like black people are born black, but too bad for them right Rich?

BulkMeUp
10-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Im against gay marriage
Why is that?

And i dont buy that 'sanctity of marrige' BS. Most straight people do all sorts of crap before, during and after marriage. So there isnt much in terms of 'sanctity of marriage'. If you want to protest against this so called sanctity then why not speak up against all those straight people who destroy it in the first place and do something about that? or are we talking about a double standard here?

V Player
10-07-2005, 01:45 PM

*Bows in respect*

Dale Mabry
10-07-2005, 01:47 PM

Black people choose to be black.

juggernaut2005
10-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Black people choose to be black.

I don heard a lot of racist shyt.. but this takes the cake :thumb:

Dale Mabry
10-07-2005, 02:00 PM
I don heard a lot of racist shyt.. but this takes the cake :thumb:

It's not racist, are you white or black?

juggernaut2005
10-07-2005, 02:04 PM
It's not racist, are you white or black?

I'm human

Dale Mabry
10-07-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm human

That is my point.

DOMS
10-07-2005, 02:15 PM
A choice!?

Yep, I woke up one morning and chose to be protested, discriminated and campaigned against for the rest of my life...:rolleyes: Hey, you chose to be a Democrat, so don't blame it on anyone else!!!

:)

BTW, you're lookin' even better!!!

Rich46yo
10-07-2005, 02:33 PM

There he goes again. Manlicon is going to make me a racist if it kills himself doing it. Well what do you expect from a guy who lives in a fantasy land?.................. :wave:

BigDyl
10-07-2005, 02:43 PM
This thread is gay.

And there is nothing wrong with that. :)

maniclion
10-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Fantasia is better than Hypocrisia, I mean it's great that you can admit that for some it's not a choice, but then you turn right around and treat them as inferior by denying them a right. I'm pointing to the past where even black people who were born black, just as a homosexual is born gay, were persecuted for the way they were born and they fought to be treated equally in our society. Now homosexuals are facing the same inequality.

gococksDJS
10-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Black people choose to be black. Please everyone, listen to Dale. He is wise beyond his years. I was born black, but decided to become a Polish Islamic Jew, which keeps me quite busy I might add. Peace out everyone, I have temple at 6, I have to bow and pray to Mecca at 7 and eat Kielbasa at 8.

DOMS
10-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Please, o please, tell me Kielbasa is some hot Jewish chick...

gococksDJS
10-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Please, o please, tell me Kielbasa is some hot Jewish chick... Well she was, until I turned her into kielbasa. Ill share the recipe if anyone wants some. Easy on the paprika!

DOMS
10-07-2005, 03:09 PM
I was *this close* to turning Jewish. I mean, if every day ended by eating out some hot Jewish chick, I was gonna convert.

Who wouldn't want to end their day DNA-dumpster diving...?

Vieope
10-07-2005, 03:11 PM
What if you had a gay son Rich? Would you accept it easily when he french kissed his boyfriend in front of you?

gococksDJS
10-07-2005, 03:12 PM
I was *this close* to turning Jewish. I mean, if every day ended by eating out some hot Jewish chick, I was gonna convert.

Who wouldn't want to end their day DNA-dumpster diving...? Actually only her limbs would fit through my sausage press, but seeing as I'm 1/3 muslim, im going to strap a bomb to her torso and leave her at one of the many road blocks here in Poland.

DOMS
10-07-2005, 03:19 PM
You are one fucked up individual...

:rofl:

gococksDJS
10-07-2005, 03:22 PM
You are one fucked up individual...

:rofl: hahaha, im going to hell probably, but since im Islamic I have already secured my place in eternal happiness from killing innocent people and calling it Gods will.

DOMS
10-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Not only that, but you'll also get 72 transparent raisins.

gococksDJS
10-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Not only that, but you'll also get 72 transparent raisins. Plus I volunteered my wife to be a suicide bomber, im so courageous.

DOMS
10-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Bullshit, you're only courageous if you send your 15 year old retarded son.

Dale Mabry
10-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Bullshit, you're only courageous if you send your 15 year old retarded son.

topolo is not his son, he is his gay boy slave.

DOMS
10-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Close enough...

SuperFlex
10-07-2005, 05:34 PM
ALL gays (excluding beautiful women) should be shipped off to Australia... They could take a fairy boat cruise on a fairy and re-name it silly poo island. That would solve a few world wide issues or at least help a great deal! They could even join "their" military and use their own arsenal. Pee shooters. Hopefully some homo general would declare war on the US and we could test our new planes out for a few months... Olympic sports would be limited to swimming however. If a flammer wants to come state side to visit their mom we could issue a homo passport for up to 12 hours. After that they'd have to practice for the olympics if they weren't back on a plane...

Now I know what you're thinking. What a jerk! Ship them ALL to Australia!?! You know they would be frightened to death of all those spiders and snakes! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! A big hairy spider Timmy! Come kill it! No way bitch! You kill it! Let's call back home to mom. She'll know what to do.

Well maybe Antartica then... This may even help them overcome their homosexual desires. Shrinkage would be so severe that no one would want to whip it out. Certainly not at the park or in the mens iglo... Jail there could be something like having to walk around with their talley's hanging out. I know that sounds a lot like now but frost bite would serve it's purpose there!

Or China! They want boys! Nah they're too smart for that one...

Btw if you're gay I'm sorry... That you chose to be such....... Whether it was because you were raped as a youth, there was a devil in your ear, you went to college and had a strange roommate, or whatever the case is. You chose to like massaging a man ball sacs and you need Jesus! Sorry, but someone had to say it. Just like lesbianism is just as wrong. Although I like it! I like it a lot... I need Jesus too!!!:) But not because I like poop in my peter hole.....

Pepper
10-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Fantasia is better than Hypocrisia, I mean it's great that you can admit that for some it's not a choice, but then you turn right around and treat them as inferior by denying them a right. I'm pointing to the past where even black people who were born black, just as a homosexual is born gay, were persecuted for the way they were born and they fought to be treated equally in our society. Now homosexuals are facing the same inequality.
Comparing the gays to the blacks makes my ass twitch. It is an absurd comparison.

Pepper
10-07-2005, 06:00 PM
What if you had a gay son Rich? Would you accept it easily when he french kissed his boyfriend in front of you?
See this is how this crap happens. Rich said nothing that I read that bashes gays or to indicate that he would have trouble accepting it. Neither have I. However, since we don't think gays should be allowed to marry, we must be gay-hating homophobes. Huh?

So, if I am not 100% down with the gay movement then I am anti-gay? Then I am anti-Bush, anti-religion, anti-women, even anti-Pepper.

It IS possible to be anti-gay marriage, believe acting as a homosexual is a choice and not hate them.

GFR
10-07-2005, 06:07 PM
In my bible it says that blacks chose to be that color.

maniclion
10-07-2005, 06:17 PM
Comparing the gays to the blacks makes my ass twitch. It is an absurd comparison.Knowing that there still exists a need to subjugate a group of people in my time of living makes me teary-eyed. It's an abomination.

ihateschoolmt
10-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Knowing that there still exists a need to subjugate a group of people in my time of living makes me teary-eyed. It's an abomination. I agree. I've heard people talk all my life about how horrible rasists are, but most of them hate gay people. I actually heard people say rasists are gay. (Not gay in the sexual sence, but as a generic insult as that is what it is among kids now)

maniclion
10-07-2005, 06:31 PM
If you need a group of "sexually deviant" people to persecute you have a whole pick of pedophiles, pederasts and rapists. But gay people whether by choice or by biochemistry are consenting adults who have done nothing against anyone.

ihateschoolmt
10-07-2005, 06:43 PM
If you need a group of "sexually deviant" people to persecute you have a whole pick of pedophiles, pederasts and rapists. But gay people whether by choice or by biochemistry are consenting adults who have done nothing against anyone. What the hell is a pederast?

maniclion
10-07-2005, 06:51 PM
What the hell is a pederast?See I prove my point, gays are so hated everyone knows what a gay is, but a pederast gets off scott free because he's flying under the radar.

A pederast is the most vile of the pedophile, they actually act upon their obsessions with children.

BigDyl
10-07-2005, 07:18 PM
See I prove my point, gays are so hated everyone knows what a gay is, but a pederast gets off scott free because he's flying under the radar.

A pederast is the most vile of the pedophile, they actually act upon their obsessions with children.

You have a rather large vocabulary.

maniclion
10-07-2005, 07:38 PM
You have a rather large vocabulary. "Words dissemble
Words be quick
Words resemble walking sticks.
Plant them they will grow,
Watch them waIver so.
I'll always be a word man
Better than a bird man." Jim Morrison

gococksDJS
10-07-2005, 08:50 PM
What about necrophiliacs? Should they be denied their constitutional right to wed a corpse that they happen to enjoy making love to? I say no, let them marry who they please, it's a great tax break. But gay necrophiliacs? That shit's just gross.

gococksDJS
10-07-2005, 08:51 PM
You know, back in the 1920's homosexuality could be cured with a quick ice pick to the frontal lobe?

gococksDJS
10-07-2005, 08:56 PM
See what I mean? This guy was probably a gay, but a quick scramble of the frontal lobe, and he's a heterosexual zombie from now on. A quick solution to every parents nightmare..........(im joking everyone, no need to flip out)

Big Smoothy
10-07-2005, 11:31 PM
It is a choice to be gay

Provide evidence, then.

More and more research says there are biological differences in certain chemicals, and brains responses to particular stimuli is different.

Some people try to pretend they aren't gay. They get married, have kids, then end up miserable and screwed.

Bisexuality or being homosexual may be a choice for some, but for most it isn't.

I am 100% hetero by the way.

DOMS
10-08-2005, 09:27 AM
I am 100% hetero by the way.
Damn!

John H.
10-08-2005, 09:44 AM
For those that want to learn more see this book:

FORBIDDEN FRIENDSHIPS, by Michael Rocke (Oxford University Press)

SEE FOR YOURSELF the source material used to write this book if you want to be sure as to its conclusions.

SEE FOR YOURSELF how nearly HALF of ALL the MEN in one small town in Italy (that WERE CAUGHT!!) found it so RIGHT to have Sex with each other and ASK YOURSELF AFTER reading this book how it is that so many MEN - REAL MEN - found it SO RIGHT AND GOOD to have Sex with each other AND ASK YOURSELF if this happened in just ONE town WHY NOT ALSO in other towns throughout the world...

Throughout history Heterosexuality, BiSexuality and Homosexuality EXISTED and EXISTS - LEARN about it even in the Natural World with animals and plants. Human Beings ARE a part of the Natural World. See the book BIOLOGIAL EXUBERANCE, by Bruce Bagemihl (St. Martin's Press) regarding the animal kindgom and see for yourself any book on Botany with regard to plants.

EACH ASPECT of Sexuality IS COMPLETELY NATURAL AND RIGHT AND GOOD - what might be wrong in any way would be the USING/ABUSING of another for Sexual purposes only - unless each AGREED FREELY to that aspect AND ARE of age and ability of consent and can give that consent freely.

Take Care, John H.

bio-chem
10-08-2005, 09:50 AM
damn is this thread needed again already? havent we already done the "its ok to be gay" , "no its not its a sin and all gay people are going to hell" thread?

the truth is all of us have sexual urges that we need to learn to control. whatever they may be whenever we let our bodies control us we become slaves to the flesh.

GFR
10-08-2005, 10:01 AM
damn is this thread needed again already? havent we already done the "its ok to be gay" , "no its not its a sin and all gay people are going to hell" thread?

the truth is all of us have sexual urges that we need to learn to control. whatever they may be whenever we let our bodies control us we become slaves to the flesh.
I want your flesh :lick:

min0 lee
10-08-2005, 10:02 AM
The foreskin? :eek:

John H.
10-08-2005, 10:05 AM

Hi Bio,

What's wrong with being a "...(slave) to the flesh..."?

What's wrong with "urges"?

SEX was MADE TO BE ENJOYED AND UNDERSTOOD AND APPRECIATED AND CELEBRATED AND RESPECTED AND HONORED!!! It is a TRUE expression of CARING for another, HONESTLY.

Take Care, John H.

bio-chem
10-08-2005, 10:07 AM
so your saying your a switch hitter. im not into that. talk to john h. im sure he would feel it would be an honor to "open you up" so that you would have a sexually spiritual experience. im sure he would be kind enough to give you a reach around as well.

John H.
10-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Bio NEEDS!! a DAMN GOOD TOTAL body massage - and MIND-BLOWING SEX - with someone WHO CARES about him - HONESTLY - MAN AND/OR WOMAN!

Take Care, John H.

GFR
10-08-2005, 10:09 AM
so your saying your a switch hitter. im not into that. talk to john h. im sure he would feel it would be an honor to "open you up" so that you would have a sexually spiritual experience. im sure he would be kind enough to give you a reach around as well.
Nope I want you......I imagine you reading the Bible while I violate you.....

min0 lee
10-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Bio NEEDS!! a DAMN GOOD TOTAL body massage - and MIND-BLOWING SEX - with someone WHO CARES about him - HONESTLY - MAN AND/OR WOMAN!

Take Care, John H.
:lol:

John H.
10-08-2005, 10:10 AM

Hi Bio,

TRUST ME!!!! AND BELIEVE IT!!!! I AM - VERY KIND!!!!!

Reach-arounds are TREMENDOUS too - for the "reachee" and the "reacher" - BELIEVE IT!!!!

"...(opening)..." is FINE TOO!!!!

So too are "...sexually spiritual experience(s)...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-08-2005, 10:13 AM

Hi Foreman,

:D

GOD HIMSELF would be sending a special message to Bio - BELIEVE ME!!! And I am SURE you KNOW that IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! And so too would Bio - once he "begins" to see "the light"...!!!! And he would BE VERY HAPPY.... VERY HAPPY!!!!

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-08-2005, 10:14 AM

Hi Foreman,

Would it be ok for us to "watch" as well? We EACH could learn GOOD things...

Take Care, John H.

bio-chem
10-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Hi Bio,

What's wrong with being a "...(slave) to the flesh..."?

What's wrong with "urges"?

SEX was MADE TO BE ENJOYED AND UNDERSTOOD AND APPRECIATED AND CELEBRATED AND RESPECTED AND HONORED!!! It is a TRUE expression of CARING for another, HONESTLY.

Take Care, John H.your not getting it john, like usual. i didnt say sex was wrong. indeed i feel it is a gift from God. i actually agree with what you wrote about sex. what i think you need to grasp is there is a time and a place for sex. not whenever, whereever, whoemever mentality.

one example of people not controling their urges and becoming slaves to the flesh is the problems people are having when they get addicted to porn. it breaks up families, causes divorces and people loose their jobs. when people are controled by their lusts, the celebration, honor, and true expression of caring for another honestly are lost and the purpose for sex is lost and corrupted into something that hurts instead of blesses.

min0 lee
10-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Hi Bio,

TRUST ME!!!! AND BELIEVE IT!!!! I AM - VERY KIND!!!!!

Reach-arounds are TREMENDOUS too - for the "reachee" and the "reacher" - BELIEVE IT!!!!

"...(opening)..." is FINE TOO!!!!

So too are "...sexually spiritual experience(s)...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care, John H.
http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/8/grabass.gif

bio-chem
10-08-2005, 10:17 AM

Take Care, John H.your the last person i would talke sexual advice from john boy. what i need is a wife. im working on that, but that would be a different thread

GFR
10-08-2005, 10:17 AM
your not getting it john, like usual. i didnt say sex was wrong. indeed i feel it is a gift from God. i actually agree with what you wrote about sex. what i think you need to grasp is there is a time and a place for sex. not whenever, whereever, whoemever mentality.

one example of people not controling their urges and becoming slaves to the flesh is the problems people are having when they get addicted to porn. it breaks up families, causes divorces and people loose their jobs. when people are controled by their lusts, the celebration, honor, and true expression of caring for another honestly are lost and the purpose for sex is lost and corrupted into something that hurts instead of blesses.
I think I might have a problem :confused:

bio-chem
10-08-2005, 10:21 AM
I think I might have a problem :confused:
dont worry foreman, im sure im wrong. i mean what could hours and hours on end every single day sitting in front of a computer looking at porn and posting needless threads on IM possibly due to your life in the real-world

min0 lee
10-08-2005, 10:22 AM
your the last person i would talke sexual advice from john boy. what i need is a wife. im working on that, but that would be a different thread
http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/8/wave2.gif

GFR
10-08-2005, 10:24 AM
dont worry foreman, im sure im wrong. i mean what could hours and hours on end every single day sitting in front of a computer looking at porn and posting needless threads on IM possibly due to your life in the real-world
The positive thing that it has done is keep me out of church.....so I have that going for me :hmmm:

Chain Link
10-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Being addicted to porn sure beats wet dreams.

I sure any woman who could control PMS by having an orgasm before the fact would do so as well :)

Chain Link
10-08-2005, 10:27 AM
The positive thing that it has done is keep me out of church.....so I have that going for me :hmmm:
:thumb: :D

John H.
10-08-2005, 10:30 AM
your not getting it john, like usual. i didnt say sex was wrong. indeed i feel it is a gift from God. i actually agree with what you wrote about sex. what i think you need to grasp is there is a time and a place for sex. not whenever, whereever, whoemever mentality.

Hi Bio,

Sex to me is a SACRED and HONEST expression - it can be with oneself and/or with another - EACH HONESTLY CARING about each other REGARDLESS of their Gender! And it IS a Gift from God!!

"...there is a time and a place for sex..."? That could very well - and should be - ANYTIME - each AGREE - ANYWHERE! Before the "prudes" started "moralizing" those that CARED for each other could "any time - any place" - there is NOTHING wrong with being HONEST with those you CARE ABOUT ANYTIME!!!!

Porn in and of itself does not "have to" "break up" marriages or ...

Porn can ALSO be a celebration - and experience - WITH respect, honor, dignity, honest caring, etc. - and BLESS!!!

Sex in all its variety - IS BEAUTIFUL AND SACRED!!!! ANYTIME!!!! EACH so involved MUST BE of age and ability of consent and give that consent freely. Gender has absolutely nothing to do with CARING about someone!

Take Care, John H.

bio-chem
10-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Being addicted to porn sure beats wet dreams.

I sure any woman who could control PMS by having an orgasm before the fact would do so as well :)
are you kidding me. wet dreams are way better than jacking off

John H.
10-08-2005, 10:34 AM
your the last person i would talke sexual advice from john boy. what i need is a wife. im working on that, but that would be a different thread

Hi Bio,

WHY do you THINK you need a "wife"?

Wouldn't it BE much better to have someone WHO CARES ABOUT YOU - and YOU THEM - HONESTLY?! Why would that person HAVE to be a "wife"?

You do not have to be "married"! CARING HONESTLY is TRUTH!!!

MEN - REAL MEN - can care about you honestly too you know!!! Even and also Sexually as well!!!

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-08-2005, 10:38 AM

Hi Bio,

Have you ever jacked off? Have you ever BEEN jacked off - BY SOMEONE WHO CARES HONESTLY ABOUT YOU?

BELIEVE ME, you WOULD BE a VERY HAPPY MAN - and getting the blow job of a lifetime too would help you out. You NEED your rocks "boiled" BIGTIME by someone WHO CARES!!!!! A MAN - A REAL MAN - CAN DO THAT - FOR - YOU, too!!! TRUST ME!!! It HAPPENS everyday!!!! And IT IS ABSOLUTELY SACRED AND HONORABLE!!!!!!

Take Care, John H.

Chain Link
10-08-2005, 10:55 AM
I think I just got owned :p

Chain Link
10-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Hi Bio,

Have you ever jacked off? Have you ever BEEN jacked off - BY SOMEONE WHO CARES HONESTLY ABOUT YOU?

BELIEVE ME, you WOULD BE a VERY HAPPY MAN - and getting the blow job of a lifetime too would help you out. You NEED your rocks "boiled" BIGTIME by someone WHO CARES!!!!! A MAN - A REAL MAN - CAN DO THAT - FOR - YOU, too!!! TRUST ME!!! It HAPPENS everyday!!!! And IT IS ABSOLUTELY SACRED AND HONORABLE!!!!!!

Take Care, John H.
But in all fairness so did bio-chem :D

bio-chem
10-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi Bio,

WHY do you THINK you need a "wife"?

Wouldn't it BE much better to have someone WHO CARES ABOUT YOU - and YOU THEM - HONESTLY?! Why would that person HAVE to be a "wife"?

You do not have to be "married"! CARING HONESTLY is TRUTH!!!

MEN - REAL MEN - can care about you honestly too you know!!! Even and also Sexually as well!!!

Take Care, John H.
if you care honestly and are in love why not be married? men could care and i have plenty of guy friends, but i find the love of a woman much much much more appealing. men and women have inherrent differences, and im not talking about physicall only. how could you disagree john. arent you married to a woman?

bio-chem
10-08-2005, 12:17 PM
http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/8/wave2.gif
please send picture in bikini and a resume. ill call you for an interview.

bio-chem
10-08-2005, 12:18 PM
and do we really need another thread like this?

min0 lee
10-08-2005, 12:25 PM
please send picture in bikini and a resume. ill call you for an interview.
:laugh:

bio-chem
10-08-2005, 12:30 PM
:laugh:thats not the rsponse i was hoping for :(

Big Smoothy
10-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Damn!

Love that avatar. Cfs3

Minotaur
10-10-2005, 09:31 AM
It is a choice to be gay

Why?

DOMS
10-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Love that avatar. Cfs3
Hypnotic, isn't it?

John H.
10-22-2005, 08:30 AM
if you care honestly and are in love why not be married? men could care and i have plenty of guy friends, but i find the love of a woman much much much more appealing. men and women have inherrent differences, and im not talking about physicall only. how could you disagree john. arent you married to a woman?

Hi Bio,

Am I married - yes, VERY HAPPILY TOO! ABSOLUTELY! But I ALSO love Men as well. HONESTLY! LOVING someone TRUTHFULLY AND COMPLETELY NEVER requires that someone be "married" - marriage IS MAN-MADE!! BEING HONEST in your feelings with others IS PARAMOUNT - Male and/or Female! HONESTLY CARING about others is what IS IMPORTANT!

Are there physical differences - sure! There are all kinds of "differences" actually. The same applies to ALL people regardless of their Gender - that is part of what makes life so wonderful and special and mysterious and beautiful. Human Beings CAN AND DO care about others whether they are "married" or not.

Take Care, John H.

bio-chem
10-22-2005, 10:47 PM
whats the point of marriage john if your not faithfull to her?

GFR
10-22-2005, 11:01 PM
Ok I agree with you on this one....
WTF John :confused:

gococksDJS
10-23-2005, 12:21 AM
whats the point of marriage john if your not faithfull to her? Sometimes I use my right hand instead of my left. Is that unfaithful or ambidextruous?

Bobert11284
10-23-2005, 02:18 AM
I think their is always a fascination of what is different. In the past, and now there is a fascination with people of different color. Some people are afraid of what is different from them. Homosexuality is different, most people can not relate to it, so they hold it on a pedistal or shun it. Either way I think it is a human response.

Off subject a tad, I've seen alot of people put the bible into bashing gays. I hate to say it, but most of those bashers had sex before marriage, which is called adultry, and also a sin! Not only a sin, its in the ten comandments. So why do they think they are superior in God's eyes? I have no idea!

Pepper
10-23-2005, 10:10 AM
In John H's world, marriage is man-made. Therefore, he can make of it anything he wants. Same with religion. Since it comes from man (according to him,) he can just make it up.

:shrug:

bio-chem
10-23-2005, 12:34 PM
In John H's world, marriage is man-made. Therefore, he can make of it anything he wants. Same with religion. Since it comes from man (according to him,) he can just make it up.

:shrug:best explanation i could ever have hoped for. too bad when you take the sacredness out of marriage it just becomes paperwork

John H.
10-24-2005, 10:35 AM

Hi Bio,

Am I "faithful" to her - ABSOLUTELY! Do I LOVE her - ABSOLUTELY. Do I LOVE others - ABSOLUTELY. Does she know that - FOR SURE! We went into "marriage" KNOWING about each other FIRST AND FOREMOST - we LOVE each other FOR SURE! And SHE KNOWS! We always talk - about everything! TRUTHFULLY and SINCERELY and HONESTLY! That IS A FIRST "commandment" - OPEN COMMUNICATION THAT IS COMPLETELY HONEST!

Marriage is a man-made "institution". Check into the history of it and the why. See for yourself.

People - human beings - ARE CAPABLE of LOVING HONESTLY another - and/or OTHERS. "Marriage" has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with TRULY LOVING another - REGARDLESS of their Gender. TRUST ME! What I have said IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE! PERIOD!

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Ok I agree with you on this one....
WTF John :confused:

Hi Foreman,

For sure! Actually. Marriage IS MAN-MADE. As with religion. So ask youself WHY it WAS CREATED BY MAN? For what purpose? WHO "created it"? WHY? Check into its history to see and to understand that....

REMEMBER, BEFORE there was "marriage", people lived on this earth - FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS - WITHOUT "MARRIAGE". "Marriage" is an institution. It is a way for some to "be comfortable". To be "happy". (Or so they may think). It is also a way to be very miserable. There are many aspects to it. But REMEMBER there WAS a "before marriage" and it was for MILLIONS OF YEARS - without marriage. "Marriage" is really relatively new - in the history of the world.

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-24-2005, 10:42 AM
Sometimes I use my right hand instead of my left. Is that unfaithful or ambidextruous?

Hi Gococks,

It could be both - and - it could be ALSO...

It could also be just "other variations".... :D

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-24-2005, 10:46 AM
I think their is always a fascination of what is different. In the past, and now there is a fascination with people of different color. Some people are afraid of what is different from them. Homosexuality is different, most people can not relate to it, so they hold it on a pedistal or shun it. Either way I think it is a human response.

Off subject a tad, I've seen alot of people put the bible into bashing gays. I hate to say it, but most of those bashers had sex before marriage, which is called adultry, and also a sin! Not only a sin, its in the ten comandments. So why do they think they are superior in God's eyes? I have no idea!

Hi Bobert,

"Different". That is another word for variety.

There is variety IN ALL THINGS in life and in living. It is MEANT to be that way for many reasons.

What you relate is true. But you will find many "religous types" that will deny that - but then it was a "religious type" that denied Christ - we are told...

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-24-2005, 10:50 AM

:shrug:

Hi Pepper,

NOT to upset you in ANY WAY (that IS NEVER my intention!) - BUT - what I said IS TRUE. It IS NOT "In John H's world..."! Whether you, I, or anyone else dislike, disagree with, etc. What I said IS FACT! You are just upset with ME SAYING WHAT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

It is NOT "according to him" - it IS according to FACT - what IS TRUE. Check it out for yourself to see for yourself - you WILL see what I said IS TRUE. It is NOT something I just "make up". Check into it for yourself.

Take Care, John H.

min0 lee
10-24-2005, 10:55 AM

I wonder about you. Part 2

John H.
10-24-2005, 10:55 AM
best explanation i could ever have hoped for. too bad when you take the sacredness out of marriage it just becomes paperwork

Hi Bio,

You are HOLDING ON to FALSEHOOD. Probably because it is convenient for you. Many DO that same thing. BUT is it TRUTHFUL AND HONEST AND ACCURATE what you are holding on to? You are not happy with ME "saying" what I have to say BUT what I say IS TRUE AND ACCURATE.

"Sacredness" of marriage? Marriage is ONLY what those so joined MAKE IT! IT and of ITSELF is nothing more than an "institution" with a "label" which is "marriage". A totally MAN-MADE institution. WHAT those so engaged in MAKE OF IT, is what MAKES IT WHAT IT IS, OR NOT!

For some, it is nothing more than paperwork. I wish I did not have to say that but that is true - for some.

Take Care, John H.

bio-chem
10-24-2005, 03:04 PM
wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong againg john. will you ever open your eyes. i think not, yet truth be told i still respond on the off chance something may let you understand. marriage was instituted by God with our first parents. thats its origins. period. i dont know what history you have read that said marriage started millions of years after humans. any history you read of even the earliest civilizations have some sort of marriage ceremony. thats just a fact john ask any anthropologist/archeaologist. there is just no denying marriage goes back as far as civilization does. so stop inventing history that never happened and stick with the facts.

GFR
10-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Hi Foreman,

For sure! Actually. Marriage IS MAN-MADE. As with religion. So ask youself WHY it WAS CREATED BY MAN? For what purpose? WHO "created it"? WHY? Check into its history to see and to understand that....

REMEMBER, BEFORE there was "marriage", people lived on this earth - FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS - WITHOUT "MARRIAGE". "Marriage" is an institution. It is a way for some to "be comfortable". To be "happy". (Or so they may think). It is also a way to be very miserable. There are many aspects to it. But REMEMBER there WAS a "before marriage" and it was for MILLIONS OF YEARS - without marriage. "Marriage" is really relatively new - in the history of the world.

Take Care, John H.
It is man made...............but thats not the point
If I or anyone wants to have a relationship with someone then that is our business....why bring marriage into it.....its just a man made thing so why bother with it....
Love doesn't need a marriage to make it real..

Pepper
10-24-2005, 06:22 PM
So, if you have ever sinned, you cannot call anything sin? :hmmm: If you have ever lied, you can't call someone a liar? I beleive homosexuality is wrong, but I have plenty of things wrong in my life. I stand up and say it is ALL wrong.

second, it is completely absurd to say that those who are against gay marriage are "bashing" gays. It sounds nice, kinda like Foreman comparing the gay movement to the black movement, but in the end it is a ridiculous comparision.

GFR
10-24-2005, 08:54 PM
So, if you have ever sinned, you cannot call anything sin? :hmmm: If you have ever lied, you can't call someone a liar? I beleive homosexuality is wrong, but I have plenty of things wrong in my life. I stand up and say it is ALL wrong.

second, it is completely absurd to say that those who are against gay marriage are "bashing" gays. It sounds nice, kinda like Foreman comparing the gay movement to the black movement, but in the end it is a ridiculous comparision.
Pathetic

Pepper
10-25-2005, 06:03 AM
wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong againg john. will you ever open your eyes. i think not, yet truth be told i still respond on the off chance something may let you understand. marriage was instituted by God with our first parents. thats its origins. period. i dont know what history you have read that said marriage started millions of years after humans. any history you read of even the earliest civilizations have some sort of marriage ceremony. thats just a fact john ask any anthropologist/archeaologist. there is just no denying marriage goes back as far as civilization does. so stop inventing history that never happened and stick with the facts.

This thread is kind of hard for me to follow b/c so many of the posters are on ignore. Your responses are great however.

I am afraid that soon you will see that Foreman and John H. rarely say anything different. Ironically, they are about as intolerant as anyone here.

GFR
10-25-2005, 12:29 PM
This thread is kind of hard for me to follow b/c so many of the posters are on ignore. Your responses are great however.

I am afraid that soon you will see that Foreman and John H. rarely say anything different. Ironically, they are about as intolerant as anyone here.

Try not be so transparent in your intolerance and hate of others who don't share your exact opinions. :thumb:

gococksDJS
10-25-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi Gococks,

It could be both - and - it could be ALSO...

It could also be just "other variations".... :D

Take Care, John H. easy fairy boy, I don't practice the gay.

min0 lee
10-25-2005, 12:40 PM

You put people on ignore?

LAM
10-25-2005, 01:18 PM

I have seen plenty of my buddies have sex with women and can understand why a woman would want to turn gay after that.

personally I can't understand why people just can't worry about themselves. who another person wants to marry is nobody's business and surely not the governments. I have much more important things to worrry about then if a man wants to marry a man or if a woman wants to marry a woman.

Pepper
10-25-2005, 01:57 PM
You put people on ignore?
Yes, but not you. There are a couple of posters who just add nothing to the site and I've grown tired of them.

They openly mock my religious beliefs then call me intolerate. One one level it is amusing, but in the end, it just pisses me off.

GFR
10-25-2005, 02:30 PM
I only mock the mockers who mock the those who don't want to be mocked.

bio-chem
10-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Patheticyour right. your transparent similarities to john h are pathetic

GFR
10-25-2005, 04:27 PM
your right. your transparent similarities to john h are pathetic
Try and learn the Bible before you misquote it :rolleyes:

bio-chem
10-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Try and learn the Bible before you misquote it :rolleyes:
misquote the bible? have you lost it completely? where was i using the bible?

SuperFlex
10-25-2005, 05:14 PM

Why not:confused: You sound gay:hmmm:

They should live on an island!:clapping:

GFR
10-25-2005, 05:28 PM
misquote the bible? have you lost it completely? where was i using the bible?
Using it is a poor expression for what you do....more like misusing it....all the time. :thumb:

Go here and learn something
http://www.evilbible.com/Evil%20Bible%20Quotes.htm

bio-chem
10-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Using it is a poor expression for what you do....more like misusing it....all the time. :thumb:

Go here and learn something
http://www.evilbible.com/Evil%20Bible%20Quotes.htmyou must be jokeing. you point me to a website where people who dont understand or believe in the bible are trying to interpret it. even you in all your hatred for those who believe are intelligent enough to understand the absolute uselessness of that site. if at anytime you like any of those interpretations and you wish to discuss those with me feel free to message me and i will gladly discuss anything about the bible that you wish. i promise not to ridicule or show any negativeity and i will give you a thoughtfull explanation for any question you have. after that ill leave it up to you to decide.

GFR
10-26-2005, 04:07 PM
you must be jokeing. you point me to a website where people who dont understand or believe in the bible are trying to interpret it. even you in all your hatred for those who believe are intelligent enough to understand the absolute uselessness of that site. if at anytime you like any of those interpretations and you wish to discuss those with me feel free to message me and i will gladly discuss anything about the bible that you wish. i promise not to ridicule or show any negativeity and i will give you a thoughtfull explanation for any question you have. after that ill leave it up to you to decide.
Please read it..............it is the truth :thumb:

bio-chem
10-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Please read it..............it is the truth :thumb:
this post was the clincher for me. you are 100% without a doubt john h. thats too bad. for my reply refer to my previous post its the same

bio-chem
10-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Please read it..............it is the truth :thumb: this post was the clincher for me, you are 100% without a doubt john h. thats too bad. and for my reply please refer to my previous post on this subject. anytime you want to discuss anything on that site let me know i would be more than happy to talk to you about it

GFR
10-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Hater :rolleyes:

SuperFlex
10-26-2005, 07:22 PM
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/scaretactics.html

John H.
10-27-2005, 10:05 AM

Hi Bio,

I know you'd like to believe that BUT the FACTS are not as you so state - please check into the history of marriage - objectively.

Marriage IS MAN-MADE. It is "nice" to "say" it is "instituted by God" but the FACTS are different.

Me? "...inventing history...", not at all - "religious types" do all the time so it "fits" their "beliefs" and their "religion".... And brings them "comfort"....

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-27-2005, 10:08 AM
It is man made...............but thats not the point
If I or anyone wants to have a relationship with someone then that is our business....why bring marriage into it.....its just a man made thing so why bother with it....
Love doesn't need a marriage to make it real..

Hi Foreman,

EXACTLY, and RIGHT ON!!!

Many are "married" BUT are they really? And are they truly happy? And is it honest?

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-27-2005, 10:13 AM

Hi Pepper,

It sounds as if YOU want ME to CHANGE the FACTS - AS THEY TRULY ARE - that, HONESTLY, can NEVER happen - yes, PEOPLE CAN TRY to change the FACTS and many work hard at it, but the FACTS are AS THEY ARE!

I am NOT at all "intolerant". In fact I "tolerate" a LOT.

Do I "excuse" stupidity? I certainly see it when it appears. Ignorance? Same thing.

I LOOK CLOSELY at ALL THINGS - OBJECTIVELY - with an OPEN MIND - from ALL viewpoints and perspectives. I also try my damnest to consider ALL information from ALL sources ALL the time. THAT IS the ONLY way to come to any understanding about any thing. Many never make any effort beyond what is IN their own head at the time...

Am I perfect? NO! NO ONE IS! And I NEVER said I was nor implied that EVER.

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-27-2005, 10:20 AM
easy fairy boy, I don't practice the gay.

Hi Gococks,

"Easy fairy boy..."? ME? If you ever KNEW ME personally you would NOT come EVKEN CLOSE to saying that, TRUST ME! You DO NOT KNOW ME at all - personally. I can ASSURE YOU, I am NO "fairy boy" - FAR FAR FROM IT....

What you "practice" is no different from anyone else who is Human - VARIATION. VARIETY.

THINK ABOUT THIS: if YOU take YOUR HAND and place it around YOUR COCK and jack it off, YOU are HOMOSEXUAL - it is a MAN having SEX WITH A MAN even though that MAN is one and the same MAN. PERIOD. FACT. You can NEVER change that - it is FACT. Or, if you also like the ladies, you would then be "termed", as with me, a BiSexual Male. In the end, it makes no difference - we are ALL HUMAN BEINGS who APPRECIATE VARIETY a NATURAL thing.

Now, take your hand (it does not really matter which one, unless you need to use both, wrap it gently around your swollen cock, and JACK OFF - BLOW YOU LOAD - you will feel MUCH BETTER after, TRUST ME! Now if you chose to have another MAN DO that FOR YOU, it really does not matter - you WILL STILL FEEL DAMN GOOD! AND UNDERSTAND! TRUTHFULLY!)

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-27-2005, 10:23 AM
I have seen plenty of my buddies have sex with women and can understand why a woman would want to turn gay after that.

personally I can't understand why people just can't worry about themselves. who another person wants to marry is nobody's business and surely not the governments. I have much more important things to worrry about then if a man wants to marry a man or if a woman wants to marry a woman.

Hi LAM,

Simply stated, many people LIKE getting into other people's business. That makes THEM "
feel better" about THEMSELVES.

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Yes, but not you. There are a couple of posters who just add nothing to the site and I've grown tired of them.

They openly mock my religious beliefs then call me intolerate. One one level it is amusing, but in the end, it just pisses me off.

Hi Pepper,

It goes both ways really. Respect is something THAT IS EARNED - by ALL involved. It is NOT a "given". Same applies to understanding HONESTLY.

You MUST DEVELOP an OPEN MIND to SEE anything, HONESTLY.

YOU MUST CONSIDER ALL THINGS FROM ALL SOURCES ALL THE TIME - OBJECTIVELY.

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-27-2005, 10:30 AM
you must be jokeing. you point me to a website where people who dont understand or believe in the bible are trying to interpret it. even you in all your hatred for those who believe are intelligent enough to understand the absolute uselessness of that site. if at anytime you like any of those interpretations and you wish to discuss those with me feel free to message me and i will gladly discuss anything about the bible that you wish. i promise not to ridicule or show any negativeity and i will give you a thoughtfull explanation for any question you have. after that ill leave it up to you to decide.

Hi Bio,

REMEMBER - or REALIZE - that God, HIMSELF!, AND Christ, HIMSELF!, NEVER EVER SAID! one word against people who are BiSexual or Homosexual. NEVER! THEY NEVER! said ONE WORD - THEMSELVES! - that Sex with someone of the same-sex was wrong in ANY WAY - EVER! That IS A FACT! you can not - nor anyone else - CHANGE!

Take Care, John H.

John H.
10-27-2005, 10:32 AM
this post was the clincher for me. you are 100% without a doubt john h. thats too bad. for my reply refer to my previous post its the same

Hi Bio,

Foreman SPEAKS FOR Himself.

I SPEAK FOR Myself.

TRUTH! ABSOLUTE!

We are TWO DIFFERENT Human Beings. BOTH MEN - MEN in the TRUEST SENSE OF THE WORD! COMPLETELY! PERIOD. FACT!

Take Care, John H.

bio-chem
10-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Hi Bio,

I know you'd like to believe that BUT the FACTS are not as you so state - please check into the history of marriage - objectively.

Marriage IS MAN-MADE. It is "nice" to "say" it is "instituted by God" but the FACTS are different.

Me? "...inventing history...", not at all - "religious types" do all the time so it "fits" their "beliefs" and their "religion".... And brings them "comfort"....

Take Care, John H.
all right then john show me any major civilization in history that didnt have any type of marriage ceremony. prove me wrong. im willing to listen. where was mankind living that pre-dated some sort of man-woman union ceremony by millions of years.

bio-chem
10-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Hi Bio,

REMEMBER - or REALIZE - that God, HIMSELF!, AND Christ, HIMSELF!, NEVER EVER SAID! one word against people who are BiSexual or Homosexual. NEVER! THEY NEVER! said ONE WORD - THEMSELVES! - that Sex with someone of the same-sex was wrong in ANY WAY - EVER! That IS A FACT! you can not - nor anyone else - CHANGE!

Take Care, John H.prove it

GFR
10-27-2005, 02:22 PM
prove it
You have proved to me that you are in a deep homosexual panic.
Just accept who you are and live your life. :thumb:

bio-chem
10-27-2005, 04:44 PM
panic? hardly

GFR
10-27-2005, 05:13 PM
Oh so you are comfortable, with your gay lifestyle.....
good for you

:thumb:

John H.
11-16-2005, 07:55 AM
prove it

Hi Bio,

I speak truthfully. It is NOT my intention to upset you in ANY way. But what I have said IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE. PERIOD.

You - and any others - can dream up "whatever" but you CAN NOT change the FACTS!

Take Care, John H.

bio-chem
11-16-2005, 03:12 PM
Hi Bio,

I speak truthfully. It is NOT my intention to upset you in ANY way. But what I have said IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE. PERIOD.

You - and any others - can dream up "whatever" but you CAN NOT change the FACTS!

Take Care, John H.
c'mon john saying it's so is not proving anything. its not even making an attempt. are you just scared to try and prove your point? lets see you give any kind of evidence whatesoever to back up your claims. not your usual "it sounds right to me, so it must be true" arguement. i want to see any small shred of evidence supporting your claim. please john anything at all.

bio-chem
11-16-2005, 03:15 PM
all right then john show me any major civilization in history that didnt have any type of marriage ceremony. prove me wrong. im willing to listen. where was mankind living that pre-dated some sort of man-woman union ceremony by millions of years.
john your avoiding any response where i ask you to prove your statement. you have had a long time to find any civilization ever that did not have some type of marriage ceremony. silence denotes consent john, so that means you must be accepting to fact your position is wrong on this subject. if not then your next post will give an example.

John H.
01-26-2006, 08:58 AM
john your avoiding any response where i ask you to prove your statement. you have had a long time to find any civilization ever that did not have some type of marriage ceremony. silence denotes consent john, so that means you must be accepting to fact your position is wrong on this subject. if not then your next post will give an example.

Bio:

YOU just stepped on YOUR "crank" when you say this:

"...silence denotes consent john..."

BECAUSE you blow your stance as a "religious" person right out of the water....

WHY? Because I have been telling you (and this is a FACT you nor anyone else can dispute WITH ANY ACCURACY AND HONESTY!!) Christ - HIMSELF - NEVER said anything about BiSexuality and/or Homosexuality being wrong in any way and God - HIMSELF - NEVER did either. You seem to refuse to acknowledge the TRUTHFULNESS of my making that statement THOUGH IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! NOW you tell us "...silence denotes consent john...": THANK YOU!!!! God HIMSELF NEVER said: Christ HIMSELF NEVER said!!!! CONSENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were a "college" student?

John H.

John H.
01-26-2006, 09:03 AM

Bio:

I am not avoiding anything.

DO your own research and YOU WILL FIND the answer.

There is a lot of research regarding Marriage - a MAN-MADE institution which comes in many forms not all "deliberate" or "contractual" or rigidly created. Or "visible". Before there was "marriage" there was Man. Marriage was created later and in some instances much later. Marriage is not universal.

John H.

kicka19
01-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Bio:

There is a lot of research regarding Marriage - a MAN-MADE institution which comes in many forms not all "deliberate" or "contractual" or rigidly created. Or "visible". Before there was "marriage" there was Man. Marriage was created later and in some instances much later. Marriage is not universal.

John H.

your a moron, u talk in circles

Pepper
01-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Marriage - a MAN-MADE institution

I swear if I read that crap again, I am going to light myself on fire.

I can't take it anymore John H., please stop saying that over and over and over and over

GFR
01-26-2006, 12:34 PM

I can't take it anymore John H., please stop saying that over and over and over and over:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pepper
01-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Wow. I made foreman's signature. I feel special.:)

Jodi
01-26-2006, 01:04 PM
Bio:

John H.Well, I would have to agree with that.

Sorry Pepper :grin:

Pepper
01-26-2006, 01:09 PM
It's man-made if you don't beleive the Bible.:shrug:

Jodi
01-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Well than that's probably why I feel that way. :lol:

I don't believe in the bible. :shrug:

bio-chem
01-26-2006, 05:10 PM
well john i believe marriage was instituted shortly after God created woman. it was created by God himself in marrying adam to eve. i do not consider it a man made institution i consider it a God instituted one. therefore it is sacred and should be governed under the rules God has set.

As a Christian i accept the bible as truthful as far as it is translated correctly. therefore i accept the scripture 2 Peter 1:20-21 which reads

20. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

so in Christian belief if there is a Prophecy or Revelation given to us by prophets (as the writers of the bible are) then it is the same as coming directly from God's mouth. and if there be any question as to the meaning of any prophecy or revelation then it be up to a prophet to give us the true meaning. it is not up to us to twist it for our own purposes.

i believe God has not been silent about homosexuality or any other sin. He has spoken clearly and unequivically that homosexuality is a sin and not to be accepted. and john please do not respond to this unless you have something new to add to the conversation. i would hate to hear of pepper being set on fire because you could not restrain yourself from posting yet again how "GOD HIMSELF, and CHRIST HIMSELF never said blah blah blah"

GFR
01-26-2006, 05:19 PM
well john i believe marriage was instituted shortly after God created woman. it was created by God himself in marrying adam to eve. i do not consider it a man made institution i consider it a God instituted one. therefore it is sacred and should be governed under the rules God has set.

As a Christian i accept the bible as truthful as far as it is translated correctly. therefore i accept the scripture 2 Peter 1:20-21 which reads

20. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

so in Christian belief if there is a Prophecy or Revelation given to us by prophets (as the writers of the bible are) then it is the same as coming directly from God's mouth. and if there be any question as to the meaning of any prophecy or revelation then it be up to a prophet to give us the true meaning. it is not up to us to twist it for our own purposes.

i believe God has not been silent about homosexuality or any other sin. He has spoken clearly and unequivically that homosexuality is a sin and not to be accepted. and john please do not respond to this unless you have something new to add to the conversation. i would hate to hear of pepper being set on fire because you could not restrain yourself from posting yet again how "GOD HIMSELF, and CHRIST HIMSELF never said blah blah blah" I swear if I read that crap again, I am going to light myself on fire.

I can't take it anymore bio-chem., please stop saying that over and over and over and over and over and over and over...............

John H.
01-27-2006, 09:17 AM
your a moron, u talk in circles

Kicka,

Actually YOU can not read - nor comprehend what others say.

You need to go back to school and learn.

John H.

John H.
01-27-2006, 09:20 AM

I can't take it anymore John H., please stop saying that over and over and over and over

Hi Pepper,

FACTS ARE FACTS that can NOT be changed no matter how much anyone might want to do that FOR THEIR own reasons. I stated WHAT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

It is way past time for religions to start telling the truth for a change.

I am not into telling or spreading lies. Ya get caught eventually and it can hurt. RELIGIONS ARE RESPONSIBLE for outright lying. I see NO difference between religion and politics. I DO SEE there is a God and there is an UNENDING VOID between religions and God.

Take Care, John H.

John H.
01-27-2006, 09:23 AM
It's man-made if you don't beleive the Bible.:shrug:

Hi Pepper,

AGAIN, the Bible WAS WRITTEN BY MEN - OVER 40 and over a long period of time and EACH AUTHOR has their own interpretation and "bent" on and reasons for what they say as with any other Human Being. Religions and politics are strange bedfellows because they truly are both strange. Truthfully speaking.

I am not against God in any way - I AM against MAN-MADE religion. Their history past and present proves why.

Take Care, John H.

John H.
01-27-2006, 09:27 AM

i believe God has not been silent about homosexuality or any other sin. He has spoken clearly and unequivically that homosexuality is a sin and not to be accepted. and john please do not respond to this unless you have something new to add to the conversation. i would hate to hear of pepper being set on fire because you could not restrain yourself from posting yet again how "GOD HIMSELF, and CHRIST HIMSELF never said blah blah blah"

Bio:

There are many more books and sources you can read and learn from besides the Bible.

Get your head OUT of the Bible and start SEEING the world - there is an unlimited amount of information available to anyone where someone that HONESTLY wants to learn can. Start doing that. YOU DO - YOUR WORD - YOUR RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN OBJECTIVELY!!!

I say this respectfully to you: you need to get out from behind the "shell" you have created for yourself. You are causing yourself real harm by your self-imposed lack of any objectivity on any subject. HOW can you truly attend college and learn anything which such a narrow mind?

You are beating around a "bush" YOU CREATE to hide from the truth. Stop asking the same question over and over again - DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH OBJECTIVELY AND SEE THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELF!

John H.

John H.
01-27-2006, 09:30 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi Foreman,

These type people remind me of a child that asks over and over and over again for "more cookies" after you told them NO!

Take Care, John H.

John H.
01-27-2006, 09:33 AM

Bio:

When IN FACT They BOTH NEVER DID you nor anyone else CAN NEVER change the FACTS - THEY NEVER DID!! It's pretty simple - THEY NEVER - THEMSELVES - DID! PERIOD! That is the long and the short of the whole subject. I am not into creating but religious types certain are when it comes to the truth.

What was that about silence you just stated above? NOW are you taking back what YOU SAID? Religious types double-talk all the time.

John H.

Pepper
01-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Bio:

When IN FACT They BOTH NEVER DID you nor anyone else CAN NEVER change the FACTS - THEY NEVER DID!! It's pretty simple - THEY NEVER - THEMSELVES - DID! PERIOD! That is the long and the short of the whole subject. I am not into creating but religious types certain are when it comes to the truth.

What was that about silence you just stated above? NOW are you taking back what YOU SAID? Religious types double-talk all the time.

John H.

Keep saying this John H, maybe it will magically become true.

You have to be the most frustrating poster on IM. You post crap over and over again that simply isn't true. As I said in another thread, do like Jodi did and just say you don't believe the Bible. That is a respectable position.

Just misrepresenting what it says over and over again just makes you look like an ignorant jackass.

kicka19
01-27-2006, 02:05 PM
Bio:

John H.
BAN HIM, REASON:BIGOT

Pepper
01-27-2006, 02:09 PM
I see NO difference between religion and politics.

And I see no difference between you and those pull-string dolls. You say the same thing over and over and over again no matter how stupid it sounds.

I wish I had the discipline to just ignore you but I can't. I am weak.

carlito cool
01-27-2006, 02:55 PM
I have nothing to say because i will only make an ass of myself

John H.
01-28-2006, 07:45 AM
Keep saying this John H, maybe it will magically become true.

You have to be the most frustrating poster on IM. You post crap over and over again that simply isn't true. As I said in another thread, do like Jodi did and just say you don't believe the Bible. That is a respectable position.

Just misrepresenting what it says over and over again just makes you look like an ignorant jackass.

Hi Pepper,

I am not into "magic".

I stand COMPLETELY by what I have said because it is ABSOLUTELY TRUE - AND ACCURATE. You - and others - can try to change THE FACTS but THE FACTS are STILL what they are - FACTS. What YOU - and others as yourself are trying to do is to BEND facts and change what can not be changed - at least not honestly and accurately. It is not my intention to upset you or anyone else but YOU and others as yourself NEED to FACE THE FACTS AS THEY TRULY ARE and NOT create something that is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE.

As for misrepresenting, the Bible does that itself - even contradicts itself - because it is written by more than 40 human beings over a long period of time each with their own viewpoint and biases. And that comes out in that book which is really nothing more than a collection of literature.

ANY MAN I know of - REAL MAN - and I would categorize God and Christ in this area, WOULD SAY WHAT THEY - THEY - had to say - THEMSELVES - NEVER leaving anything important to others to "say" for Them!!!!!!.

God, Who we are told is the Creator, CERTAINLY KNOWS the strengths and and weaknesses of Human Beings since He created them. There is NO WAY God - or CHrist - would EVER allow a Human Being to SPEAK FOR THEM. THEY would DO IT THEMSELVES AND DIRECTLY!!!! Especially about things important. Simply put, as far as BiSexuality and Homosexuality goes, THEY BOTH NEVER SAID ONE WORD - EVER. Certainly They did NOT forget.

And remember too, the word "Homosexuality" is a Man-made word created, if I remember correctly about 1889. And if you look at Webster's New International Dictionary (big books), the older editions, at a large library you will NOT find the word "Homosexuality" in that dictionary until around 1930 or so.

Some religions have been printing in their Bibles recently the term "homosexuality" in their editions - THAT IS LYING, PURE and OUTRIGHT! Religions and religious people will do that to try to persuade others to "their thinking"....

Take Care, John H.

John H.
01-28-2006, 07:48 AM
And I see no difference between you and those pull-string dolls. You say the same thing over and over and over again no matter how stupid it sounds.

I wish I had the discipline to just ignore you but I can't. I am weak.

Hi Pepper,

Really being truthful there is not much difference between religion and politics - they have always been strange bedfellows.

As for being "weak" (on a "lighter" note) that is why you are into Bodybuilding - to become strong. GO FOR IT Pepper - BE YOUR VERY BEST!!!

Take Care, John H.

John H.
01-28-2006, 07:48 AM
BAN HIM, REASON:BIGOT

Kicka:

Look at yourself - in the mirror.

John H.

kicka19
01-28-2006, 03:03 PM
Edited

Reason: Please Review The Rules

SuperFlex
01-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Whos this cunt? And why did I feel we could have a rational discussion here............. :hmmm:

You are what you eat...:lick: Ya weiner...

gococksDJS
01-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Anyone who claims that homosexuality is somehow genetic is a moron.

topolo
01-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Anyone who claims that homosexuality is somehow genetic is a moron.

and ghey.....

Dale Mabry
01-30-2006, 05:32 PM
i believe God has not been silent about homosexuality or any other sin. He has spoken clearly and unequivically that homosexuality is a sin and not to be accepted.

Really? Where was he speaking at? I guess the liberal media dropped the ball and didn't bother covering it.

gococksDJS
01-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Really? Where was he speaking at? I guess the liberal media dropped the ball and didn't bother covering it.
He only speaks to those who chose to listen. You didn't hear because you were too busy having a gay threeway with me and Topolo, remember? But you kept calling me God, so...

topolo
01-30-2006, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=gococksDJS]He only speaks to those who chose to listen.QUOTE]

and to those who use proper verb tense...

Dale Mabry
01-30-2006, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=gococksDJS]He only speaks to those who chose to listen.QUOTE]

verbe

Or peopl who spell properly.

topolo
01-30-2006, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE=topolo]

Or peopl who spell properly.

:clapping: PEOPLE

Pepper
02-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Hi Pepper,

AGAIN, the Bible WAS WRITTEN BY MEN - OVER 40 and over a long period of time and EACH AUTHOR has their own interpretation and "bent" on and reasons for what they say as with any other Human Being. Religions and politics are strange bedfellows because they truly are both strange. Truthfully speaking.

I am not against God in any way - I AM against MAN-MADE religion. Their history past and present proves why.

Take Care, John H.

Ok, here I go: