• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Visible body hair

AnnaDTX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some people can't help it? What do you do??? Do you kindly mention something about it or just let it go?

Um, be more specific.

AnnaDTX said:
Some people can't help it? What do you do??? Do you kindly mention something about it or just let it go?

please tell me about you're problem :D

HANK-VISSER said:
please tell me about you're problem :D
She's concerned about you FANK...

She's wondering why you haven't grown pubes yet! - :eek:

actually I was reading Playboy (a few months back) and the Playmate had serious amounts of bodyhair all on her upper back and thighs too. What happened to airbrushing or shaving???

AnnaDTX said:
actually I was reading Playboy (a few months back) and the Playmate had serious amounts of bodyhair all on her upper back and thighs too. What happened to airbrushing or shaving???
It must have been a little bit of fuzzy, almost transparent hair. Playboy wouldn't have an ape for a playmate. Give us her name or a pic if you could. Sounds sexy to me. :lick:

it wasnt a French magazine. I don't remember the exact month but it was very recent. Like 3-4 months ago. It was clearly VISIBLE, and PB doesn't always airbrush like people think, I still see cellulite!!

Playboy sucks anyway, 90% of the women all look the same

IML Gear Cream!
French women shave everything according to my experience...southern europeans (Italians, Greeks) that's a different story

Playboy.....................not 1 ass in the Mag
I'm not sure but if you are a man and enjoy Playboy you are either Gay or a pedophile....
not 1 woman in that mag ever...

you don't remember which month though?? or what she looked like?? (besides the cellulite?:) )maybe it was Jessica Conseco.....she diverted a question in the article about using steroids...wouldn't that be f-ing hilarious!! lmao...now I gotta go check...:laugh:

Back