PDA

View Full Version : is it ok?

dAMvN
10-13-2005, 06:25 AM
I have a friend at the gym who is tired of working out naturally and wants the easy way out. he told me he just turned 20 and was thinking of taking his first cycle. I told em i know zero about roids but i told him ill try and get some info for him. Ive been reading around the Anabolic section here, and I guess i came up with a decent cycle for him see if its ok...

Dianabol 5tabs a day, 10mg each for 5-6 weeks
Testosterone Enanthate 500-1000 mgs. / week
Nolvadex 10 - 20 mgs. / per day

i dont know when he should start the Nolvadex and if my information is even correct. feel free to help out.

kicka19
10-13-2005, 06:34 AM
not ready for the juice

juggernaut2005
10-13-2005, 07:06 AM
I have a friend at the gym who is tired of working out naturally and wants the easy way out. he told me he just turned 20 and was thinking of taking his first cycle. I told em i know zero about roids but i told him ill try and get some info for him. Ive been reading around the Anabolic section here, and I guess i came up with a decent cycle for him see if its ok...

i dont know when he should start the Nolvadex and if my information is even correct. feel free to help out.

Lol I beat foreman to this.... (see my signature) :thumb:

Stu
10-13-2005, 07:09 AM

Dianabol 30mg ED for 4 weeks
Testosterone Enanthate 500 / week

:thumb:

juggernaut2005
10-13-2005, 07:16 AM

I'm assuming your friend is planning to change HIS sex.. because that cycle will save him surgery cuz his balls will fall off

Stu
10-13-2005, 07:56 AM
I'm assuming your friend is planning to change HIS sex.. because that cycle will save him surgery cuz his balls will fall off
maybe you would like to explain why his balls will fall off :confused:

juggernaut2005
10-13-2005, 08:16 AM
maybe you would like to explain why his balls will fall off :confused:

because foremanrule said so..

LAM
10-13-2005, 08:29 AM
lol ! tired of working out naturally at 20 yo...

luke69duke69
10-13-2005, 08:55 AM
FIRST OFF... Too Young.
SECOND OFF... tired of lifting natural at 20?? Too lazy.
THIRD OFF... Too much gear. 50mg a day of dbol, and a gram of test a week is fine for two people to split for their first cycle. Hell if they were broke, you could split that amount three ways and still get three guys decent gains.

juggernaut2005
10-13-2005, 09:13 AM
FIRST OFF... Too Young.
SECOND OFF... tired of lifting natural at 20?? Too lazy.
THIRD OFF... Too much gear. 50mg a day of dbol, and a gram of test a week is fine for two people to split for their first cycle. Hell if they were broke, you could split that amount three ways and still get three guys decent gains.

dont listen to this guy!! He has been training for 20yrs with gear and has 12inch arms to show for it :clapping:

Just kidding

dAMvN
10-13-2005, 11:27 AM
steroids.com says thats the recomended dosage for Test E. 1 day weekely 500-1000 mgs

im not here to say im right. i was asking to see what needs to be fixed... and the Dbol im not sure about... thats the point why im asking anyways.

GFR
10-13-2005, 11:31 AM
steroids.com says thats the recomended dosage for Test E. 1 day weekely 500-1000 mgs

im not here to say im right. i was asking to see what needs to be fixed... and the Dbol im not sure about... thats the point why im asking anyways.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dAMvN
10-13-2005, 11:56 AM
correct me I wana learn too.

SJ69
10-13-2005, 12:15 PM
30mg d-bol each day wks 1-4
500mg Test E each week wks 1-10
Save Nolvadex for post cycle
Use Nolvadex if there are any signs of gyno 20-100mg depending on how severe the gyno symtoms are.
This is a good basic cycle, you really can't go wrong with this one.
That said 20 yrs old is a little on the young side maybe, but if he's gonna do it he may as well do it wisely.
He could and maybe should skip the d-bol and just go w/ 500mg Test each week for the first cycle and add d-bol in on the second cycle, this way he can see how he reacts to the Test.

dAMvN
10-13-2005, 12:18 PM
Use Nolvadex if there are any signs of gyno 20-100mg depending on how severe the gyno symtoms are.
That said 20 yrs old is a little on the young side maybe, but if he's gonna do it he may as well do it wisely.
He could and maybe should skip the d-bol and just go w/ 500mg Test each week for the first cycle and add d-bol in on the second cycle, this way he can see how he reacts to the Test.thank you

Tough Old Man
10-13-2005, 06:48 PM

How is it all you teens out there have friends that want to do gear. Must must think we are all stupid. Your to fucking young for gear and your to young to even be posting in this forum. You must be 18 years olod to post here. So get the fuck off this forum and go to the training forum or something.

Tough

dAMvN
10-13-2005, 10:05 PM
well i turn 18 in like 2weeks or so. and it's not for me anyways...

GFR
10-13-2005, 11:18 PM
well i turn 18 in like 2weeks or so. and it's not for me anyways...
right :rolleyes:

Skate67
10-16-2005, 08:43 PM
lol my first and only cycle was ~350mg test and 250mg deca per week. i dont really think anyone should be trying over 500mg test per week and you wanna throw some d-bol on top of that?? Thatd be a hefty cycle for a first timer man. Gotta take'r easy the first time to see how you handle it.

doeslayer
10-17-2005, 11:41 AM
The easy way out....just another one of the widespread steroid myths :rolleyes:

gococksDJS
10-17-2005, 01:31 PM
I have a friend at the gym who is tired of working out naturally and wants the easy way out. What makes you think steroids are the "easy way out"? You don't shoot this stuff and grow. If your diet sucks and your training sucks, your cycles will most likely suck as well. Someone who is only 20 and tired of working out naturally should never touch steroids. Tell your friend or whoever to get a new hobby.

lnvanry
10-17-2005, 01:41 PM
He could and maybe should skip the d-bol and just go w/ 500mg Test each week for the first cycle and add d-bol in on the second cycle, this way he can see how he reacts to the Test.
good solid advice...maybe 40 mg of dbol.

Everyone hear blasts 18-21 year old for talking or saying that they want to be on, but it really depends on individual. I didn't try it until I was 21...I ended puberty late...I probably wasn't done until I was 20.
Age should not be the ONLY factor when one is considering this, although it is probably the most important.

lnvanry
10-17-2005, 01:43 PM

Everyone hear blasts 18-21 year old for talking or saying that they want to be on, but it really depends on individual. I didn't try it until I was 21...I ended puberty late...I probably wasn't done until I was 20.
Age should not be the ONLY factor when one is considering this, although it is probably the most important.

Skate67
10-17-2005, 04:21 PM

40mg d-bol + 500mg test for a first timer :eek: . I'm a little more cautious than you i guess.

GFR
10-17-2005, 04:24 PM
I agree..............no oral steroids are needed for a first cycle!!!!
8 weeks....400-500mg Test every week........(200-250mg shots 2x a week)

PWGriffin
10-17-2005, 07:05 PM
shit I think 500 mgs a week is approaching overkill...considering my first time I put on over 20 pounds with only 250 mgs of test E E5D. I say try that, then cycle off for 4-6 weeks then hit it hard again.

GFR
10-17-2005, 07:07 PM
shit I think 500 mgs a week is approaching overkill...considering my first time I put on over 20 pounds with only 250 mgs of test E E5D. I say try that, then cycle off for 4-6 weeks then hit it hard again.
that some really shitty advise :thumb:

Mudge
10-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Even on a low dose 4 weeks is not enough time to "recover" if one were to care about such a thing.

gococksDJS
10-17-2005, 09:50 PM
shit I think 500 mgs a week is approaching overkill...considering my first time I put on over 20 pounds with only 250 mgs of test E E5D. I say try that, then cycle off for 4-6 weeks then hit it hard again. Cycle off for 4-6 weeks? Have you ever thought about this? The half life of a long ester test is roughly 10-14 days, so you will probably start PCT around day 15-18 after your last shot. Do you think your natural test levels and HPTA are fully restored in 2 to 4 weeks? Negative. This is not a good plan. Time on(including PCT)=Time off is a good rule of thumb.

Skate67
10-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Time on(including PCT)=Time off is a good rule of thumb.

amen to that :clapping:

SJ69
10-18-2005, 07:41 PM
There's no way 500mg is overkill. Why shut down your own Test just to replace it with just 200mg of test? We are trying to get into the anabolic zone here aren't we?

dAMvN
10-18-2005, 10:09 PM
he plans on cyclin 500mg of test e for 1-10 weeks

but he says he doeisnt know when to start Noval(PCT)
when should he start pct? first sign of gyno or as soon as he is done with his last shot?

gococksDJS
10-18-2005, 10:21 PM

when should he start pct? first sign of gyno or as soon as he is done with his last shot? Tell him to delay using the gear, and read up. He could see signs of gyno 3, 4, 7, 200, 1 billion or whenever weeks into his cycle, or he may never see any gyno symptoms at all. Gyno doesn't mean start PCT. Tell him to read up on half-lives and Post Cycle Therapy and its purpose.

Skate67
10-19-2005, 05:12 PM

when should he start pct? first sign of gyno or as soon as he is done with his last shot?

you have to time it based on the ester length. test-E is 2 weeks after the last shot if i remember correctly. And pct needs to consist of more than just nolva. read the pct sticky. Id say PCT is the most important part of a cycle... it affects many factors, so it has to be done correctly.

is he planning on running HCG too?

gococksDJS
10-19-2005, 06:51 PM
And pct needs to consist of more than just nolva. read the pct sticky. Id say PCT is the most important part of a cycle... it affects many factors, so it has to be done correctly.

is he planning on running HCG too? What makes you say this? Personally I prefer to use just nolva.

Skate67
10-19-2005, 08:20 PM
What makes you say this? Personally I prefer to use just nolva.

I read an article similar to this.... i dont think it was this exact one here it is anyway. Also from what people told me on this board and others. I may very well be wrong though. I just like to play it safe. ;)

....post cycle therapy consists of a three compound administration which is designed so that there is a primary and secondary LH stimulator which both are maximizing potential early in the duration; with the primary being phased out in extended protocol. With the addition of an Aromatase Inhibitor, which makes the above possible, the individual will also endure less of an increase in Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, which allows free testosterone levels to reach base line at a much quicker pace.

Now IMO, selective estrogen receptor modulators(SERMs) such as Clomiphine and Tamoxifen are selective to which tissues they bind too. Clomid being selective to the suprapituitary, while Tamox is selective to breast, bone, and liver ERs. I've come to this conclusion based on the comparison of studies on both SERMs. In every study showing benefit to HPTA from tamoxifin, the duration of the administration is 3-12months(This includes studies cited by William Llewellyn in his Nolva vs Clomid article). In studies showing levels of LH, FSH, and Testosterone checked after short durations of tamox, they were either insignificant, or their was an actual drop. I believe this is because tamox selectively works at the mammery(as well as bone and liver), thus taking longer for LH stimulation to occur.
With clomid, benefit to gonadotrophin concentrations, LH, FSH, and serum testosterone can be seen in short periods of 2-6wks. Because of the apparent selective nature of the two, and given our usual PCT duration, clomid is by far superior at LH stimulation than Nolva. Now both is the wise choice for a couple of reasons:

1. Nolva acts as the preventive measure to the estrogen flux
occured PC while clomid is the primary LH stimulator(Even more so in the case an AI is not used).
2. If your running a longer PCT, clomid needs to be discontinued after a while as it has been shown to desensitize GnRH, this due, IMO, to it's selective nature to the suprapituitary. In the longer forms of PCT, the clomid will be phased out, leaving Nolva and L-dex

Tha Don
10-20-2005, 04:15 AM
interesting, so basically from that clomid is a must for decent pct, any alternatives?

gococksDJS
10-20-2005, 07:11 AM
interesting, so basically from that clomid is a must for decent pct, any alternatives? Ask Pirate about clomid being a must. The clomid temporarily fucked with his vision for about a week I think. He posted a thread about it a few weeks back.

aceshigh
10-20-2005, 08:35 AM
cant beleive they locked my d-bolt thread lol,,,,,,,,,should u take nolva throughout the cycle or just if u have the sighns of gyno?????????? or just at the end of the cycle???

Tha Don
10-20-2005, 11:59 AM
Ask Pirate about clomid being a must. The clomid temporarily fucked with his vision for about a week I think. He posted a thread about it a few weeks back.
yeah, and if you read it you'll see i was the first to reply :p

Skate67
10-20-2005, 04:28 PM
Ask Pirate about clomid being a must. The clomid temporarily fucked with his vision for about a week I think. He posted a thread about it a few weeks back.

yeah i was scared of that side. Fortunately the only thing i really noticed on it was moodiness :rolleyes:

ZECH
10-20-2005, 05:05 PM
damvn, if he is so interested, get him to post here.