• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What type of supplier?

Type of source?

• face2face business (probably a guy @ the gym)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Internet

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Foreign pharmacy

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • other

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

lnvanry

primeau
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No I am not asking for sources on the board

What type of source do you typically deal with?

lnvanry said:
No I am not asking for sources on the board

What type of source do you typically deal with?

damn cops! always trying to take our shit for their personal use! :clapping:

Foreign pharmacy.........95% of the time.....

Tough Old Man said:
your not asking for sources, but ask what sources we use.

SAME FUCKING THING~!
No old timer...clearly its not.

I just wanted to see if the people on this site cross the border, get controlled deliveries abroad, or just know some one. I am searching for a new source and looking for some direction...that's all.

I'm in a bit of bind. I am tired of paying these prices when I see how fucking cheap everything is mex or abroad, but I live just south of Chicago. I am a little hesistant about the foreign controlled deliveries.

Last edited:
10ml of test was $100 when I lived in Chicago back in 1999
what is it now?

lnvanry said:
No old timer...clearly its not.

I just wanted to see if the people on this site cross the border, get controlled deliveries abroad, or just know some one. I am searching for a new source and looking for some direction...that's all.

I'm in a bit of bind. I am tired of paying these prices when I see how fucking cheap everything is mex or abroad, but I live just south of Chicago. I am a little hesistant about the foreign controlled deliveries.
100% of us get aboard a ship to china. Takes a couple of months but is worth it. See you on the chi Hi freightliner

IML Gear Cream!
Around $100-120 in York, PA, Foreman. I didn't get the calculator out and compare it with gas, McDonald's, and Cars to see if it's within the national average for inflation though::):

I have the columbia cartel do a fly by and drop it into the field near my house and I trailer it back home...its the best method....just dial 900-GET-GEAR. Its a 900 number so you get charged for the call, and the fly by charges are geting steep since the cost of jet fuel went up....but its worth it.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I have the columbia cartel do a fly by and drop it into the field near my house and I trailer it back home...its the best method....just dial 900-GET-GEAR. Its a 900 number so you get charged for the call, and the fly by charges are geting steep since the cost of jet fuel went up....but its worth it.
So rather than a coke mule, your a gear mule for the cartel. Now are the charges in pesos? Hows the strength of the peso? You know how Tony Montana would sample the product to make sure it was choice? Do you shoot a CC before you buy and say "Ahhhhh, now thats a quality short ester"? And unlike in Tony Montanas case, using to much of your own product will result in a nasty case of gyno. If you have a problem, detox with nolva.

gococksDJS said:
So rather than a coke mule, your a gear mule for the cartel. Now are the charges in pesos? Hows the strength of the peso? You know how Tony Montana would sample the product to make sure it was choice? Do you shoot a CC before you buy and say "Ahhhhh, now thats a quality short ester"? And unlike in Tony Montanas case, using to much of your own product will result in a nasty case of gyno. If you have a problem, detox with nolva.

You've got it right....I get all my vials wth 11cc in them so I can test each one and still sell full vials to my peeps...I wish I could just do a scarface and just bury my face in test, but injections will do for now.

I'm suprised how many people actually get them off the internet. Sounds safer than mexico but i'd probably get ripped off or inject some clorox lol

I wish I could find a better source.....I always get jealous of the plethora of vials from diff labs posted by dg....

Anyone with a lot of experience w/ diff lab products? I have only worked with tokkyo and some unlabeled kitchen cooked shit.

I have come across Hellfire for a friend...always interested British Dragon products.

I assume Mexico only offers a smaller range of gear...I know tokkyo comes from there.

some net shit like ug labs is real good and cheap

lnvanry said:
I wish I could find a better source.....I always get jealous of the plethora of vials from diff labs posted by dg....

Anyone with a lot of experience w/ diff lab products? I have only worked with tokkyo and some unlabeled kitchen cooked shit.

I have come across Hellfire for a friend...always interested British Dragon products.

I assume Mexico only offers a smaller range of gear...I know tokkyo comes from there.
i though ttokkyo had been shutdown a number of years ago

IML Gear Cream!
CRASHMAN said:
I'm suprised how many people actually get them off the internet. Sounds safer than mexico but i'd probably get ripped off or inject some clorox lol

hahahahah
yeah im kinda suprised too of that number of internet users....
i always thought it was face to face stuff....

mmmm clorox

actually I think your less likelly to get riped off if you find a good UG that wont fuck you over and has a reputation to uphold then to buy alot of that other stuff around that are supposed to be real legit human grade and vet stuff. The problem is that your supplier could get cleaver fakes and never no of it. Iv never heard of a good UG lab if you work directly with a rep conterfit products he know exactly what he giving you. Also is it really a benefit to spend twice as much on hg then on ug even if the ug is real? I think not unless your like tough and can jump the border for discount products straight from the vet so he knows they are real.
I do have a choice between ug and hg and I find from others around me that if you got a good ug its just as good as the hg.

Back