• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Antibiotics?

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it possible to buy them without a prescription somewhere? Just trying to get a feel on the different drugs that can be manufactured underground.

In America??? don't know
I always buy them when I go to Mexico............just to have some on hand if needed.

I have been stopped with:Nolvadex, Antibiotics and Proscar....
every time they said they dont care about that stuff.....
So from that point on I have declared it and they always let me keep it.............but make sure you don't have anything else or your fu-ked

Yeah. A penicillin shot is still the worst pain I ever felt including the bad test shot I gave myself that I thought was infected it hurt so bad. The penicillin one was STILL worse.

luke69duke69 said:
Yeah. A penicillin shot is still the worst pain I ever felt including the bad test shot I gave myself that I thought was infected it hurt so bad. The penicillin one was STILL worse.

Come talk to me after getting a couple TSH shots. They take the cake..worse than tetanus shots.

well the penicillin shot wouldn't have been too bad if the fucker hadn't shot 2cc's in about 5 or 6 seconds. felt like someone shot a grape under my glute muscle.

Devlin said:
Come talk to me after getting a couple TSH shots. They take the cake..worse than tetanus shots.

been there done that....I think hands done the worst shot is an iodine shot before a CT scan. They shoot it in you bllod stream to track your bloodflow...and some other medical reason to deep to explain.

anyway the iodine is HOT....real fucking HOT:mad:. You arm burns internally for a feew minutes...It also make men feel like their prostate is going to be pooped out...

good stuff:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
lnvanry said:
been there done that....I think hands done the worst shot is an iodine shot before a CT scan. They shoot it in you bllod stream to track your bloodflow...and some other medical reason to deep to explain.

anyway the iodine is HOT....real fucking HOT:mad:. You arm burns internally for a feew minutes...It also make men feel like their prostate is going to be pooped out...

good stuff:thumb:

Iodine IV for a CT scan? :hmmm: I know they use radioactive iodine for nuclear body scans because the iodine is taken up by the thyroid and thyroid tissue, but that is given orally about 8 hours to as long as 48 hours prior to the scan. Been there done that yearly now. To give iodine IV....there isnt enough time for it to be taken up. Sounds more like a "dye" they use in heart patients which has a barrium/radioactive type substance in it and yes that shit burns.

I've had the injection before a bone scan once....and before a CT scan. I don't know if they are the same thing but it did burn like my arm was on fire when they injected that shit IV...I personally can't stand the dead arm you get with a tetnis shot...that to me is worse because it lasts for a couple days, and I can remember all my friends punching my shoulder fucking with me.

Things like amoxicillin are dirt cheap even without insurance, so I don't see why anyone would bother making/selling their own.

Did I pm you?

Did you check the site out?

Does antibiotics cancell out steroids can anyone tell me

Back