• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulking then cutting

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I intend to start my first cycle sometime next year (soon after xmas) and I intend to run test enan/cyp for ten weeks kickstarting with Dbol for the first month. I know my first cycle will be an experiment to see how I gain and how I react etc to gear but im intrigued to learn how you'd cut after.It is highly unlikely I'll finish a bulking cycle for a first timer and go straight into a cutting cycle, however, when I resume competing now being a gear user, what would be good cutting cycle (what steroid/substance are best for contest prep etc) to do after. Secondly, would you run two cycles, a bulking then a cutting one back to back or would you simply do it in the one cycle, bulking at first, then cutting at the end? Soz if this doesn't make much sense. Cheers

Most guys on here will tell ya at least wait til you're through PCT to even start cutting calories and most will say stay away from it for closer to two months from PCT to start cutting to allow your body to adjust to the extra muscle.

I will no longer run a cuuting cycle after a bulking cycle. Take two steps forward to lose one step backwards. My new goal is to just keep bulking forever. I will try to keep the excess calories clean and use cardio to keep the B/F in check. I want to just keep going forward at all times. Fuck that forward and then backwards

Tough

i'd bulk, pct, then give it a good month minimum off time (really the longer the better) before going back on and cutting, even with the juice, if 20lbs or so of muscle was the last thing you put on, it will be the first thing your body wants to get rid of! the longer you wait the better IMO

I agree with Young d. Just eat clean during and after your bulking cycle.

Tough Old Man said:
I will no longer run a cuuting cycle after a bulking cycle. Take two steps forward to lose one step backwards. My new goal is to just keep bulking forever. I will try to keep the excess calories clean and use cardio to keep the B/F in check. I want to just keep going forward at all times. Fuck that forward and then backwards

Tough
spoken like DC himself, haha.

(I use his training/stretching methods)

Made great gains last summer when I was really able to eat alot. My bench set went from 205 for 235 on flat, got up to 255 on decline (I usually try to hit 9-10 on my first R-P mini-set, and the squat sets were 295 and 215..

Gained about 12lbs in 3 months. Just getting back to blasting now. I'm definitely a believer.

Back