PDA

View Full Version : My Cycle

Tough Old Man
10-20-2005, 11:29 PM
I'm currently 4.5 weeks into my year long cycle. Don't get this confused with something nutty. My cycle is 6 weeks on and 2 weeks crusing and then repeating over and over for the next year. I'm 53 years old and this will be my last cycle. I know it's one year in length but done differently then all other cycles. I will keep my diet clean during this time but it's also a bulking type diet. I have no plans on doing anymore cuts. I'm hoping that cardio will keep the fat in check. I'll keep everyone informed on my progressions as I go.

This is something that I have never done and will be a total experiment. Hope it works and if it does, then I will post my complete 1 year cycle for everyone. I'm keeping track of my everyday's training, diet and cardio on my computer for my reference and to let everyone who post here know whether it's successful or not.

Tough

Tha Don
10-21-2005, 03:37 AM
good luck PT

dtr98
10-21-2005, 06:53 AM
lmk, i'm 48 and doing the same thing
good luck bro

musclepump
10-21-2005, 09:10 AM
Why have it be your last cycle?

luke69duke69
10-21-2005, 10:21 AM
Hey tough, just out of curiousity, how many cycles have you done? And when did you do your first?

Tough Old Man
10-21-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey tough, just out of curiousity, how many cycles have you done? And when did you do your first?
This is my 3rd in 18 months. I cycled for 7 years in the 70's and early 80's

PT

Tha Don
10-21-2005, 11:37 AM
This is my 3rd in 18 months. I cycled for 7 years in the 70's and early 80's

PT
wow, serious stuff, was that back when you appeared in some action movies?

GFR
10-21-2005, 01:39 PM
I'm currently 4.5 weeks into my year long cycle. Don't get this confused with something nutty. My cycle is 6 weeks on and 2 weeks crusing and then repeating over and over for the next year. I'm 53 years old and this will be my last cycle. I know it's one year in length but done differently then all other cycles. I will keep my diet clean during this time but it's also a bulking type diet. I have no plans on doing anymore cuts. I'm hoping that cardio will keep the fat in check. I'll keep everyone informed on my progressions as I go.

This is something that I have never done and will be a total experiment. Hope it works and if it does, then I will post my complete 1 year cycle for everyone. I'm keeping track of my everyday's training, diet and cardio on my computer for my reference and to let everyone who post here know whether it's successful or not.

Tough
Post the workout you will be doing during the cycle......

aceshigh
10-21-2005, 10:26 PM

Tough
nice 1 good luck with it tough :clapping:

Tough Old Man
10-22-2005, 07:44 PM
Post the workout you will be doing during the cycle......
Training is a modified type of Dogg Crapp Training. The only reason it is modified is you need a spotter to take full advantage and I don't have one as I lift at home by myself.

Tough