• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my first cycle

aceshigh

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
before anyone asks im 30yrs old been training for 5 yrs,,b4 training i was 76kgs i am now 94kgs ,,,think thats a little over 200pounds ?? not sure,,,,i am in good shape and i think im ready for a cycle so this is going to be short an d sweet
test e weeks 1-8 500 ml split into 2 shots tuesday thursday
d-bol tabs weeks 1-8 50mg ed
then clomid for pct ,,,any comments would be great,,,ill also be having milk thistle and what ever liver supps i can find ,,,will 3,500 calories a day be ok??
posts from tough,, foreman ,, and other experienced members on here will be listened to with prefference over the idiots who are just on here to talk shit ,,,thanx :D

Drop the D-bol to 4 or 5 weeks only

Might only do 40mg of d-bol....that should be plenty

50mg of dbol is a lot, I get a response from even 25mg.

Calories honestly you should know by now. The whole point of waiting to juice is already knowing how diet works for you as well as training.

I know a woman who eats 3500 calories daily and she is very well under 200 pounds, obviously diet is different for everyone.

aceshigh said:
before anyone asks im 30yrs old been training for 5 yrs,,b4 training i was 76kgs i am now 94kgs ,,,think thats a little over 200pounds ?? not sure,,,,i am in good shape and i think im ready for a cycle so this is going to be short an d sweet
test e weeks 1-8 500 ml split into 2 shots tuesday thursday
d-bol tabs weeks 1-8 50mg ed
then clomid for pct ,,,any comments would be great,,,ill also be having milk thistle and what ever liver supps i can find ,,,will 3,500 calories a day be ok??
posts from tough,, foreman ,, and other experienced members on here will be listened to with prefference over the idiots who are just on here to talk shit ,,,thanx :D
1st the cycle is a good one as it consist of the best base...TEST. As for D-bol don't run it longer then 4-6 weeks and stay around 25-30mg / ed. This is all your going to need for the first cycle. I would advise you of two things. 1) To also buy a B/P monitor and watch your blood pressure. The D-bol is going to add water to you very quickly. This usally results in a rise in Blood pressure. 2) Reduce your intake of sodium

Tough

Tough Old Man said:
1st the cycle is a good one as it consist of the best base...TEST. As for D-bol don't run it longer then 4-6 weeks and stay around 25-30mg / ed. This is all your going to need for the first cycle. I would advise you of two things. 1) To also buy a B/P monitor and watch your blood pressure. The D-bol is going to add water to you very quickly. This usally results in a rise in Blood pressure. 2) Reduce your intake of sodium

Tough
good advice from tough there, 25-30mg of dbol is plenty!

I would stick with test only your first cycle. if you suffer from any sides you don't know which compound could have caused it. each cycle should be a learning experience. you don't learn squat when you start off stacking..

50mg is pretty much the max dose of dbol one can take with out major problems...I suggest 40mg and you cannot run orals for 8weeks. 6 is the max, just for your liver's sake. You probably only need to run the dbol2-4 weeks IMO.

the test e plan looks good. Your cycle is the exact same one as my first cycle, (I did 40mg of dbol for 3 weeks not 50mg for 8 weeks) and it is a pretty hefty cycle for a beginner, but you should get good gains with that...If you eat 4000-6000 cals that are relatively clean you should be satisfied

i recently heard that i should use nolva instead of clomid as clomid doesnt stop etrogen from going to the chest is this true??????????

Tough Old Man said:
If your talking about gyno, take 10 mg /ed while cycling to prevent gyno. Use the clomid for PCT
cheers :thumb:

my first cycle has changed its now test c 500mg a week

Back