• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whats up everyone?

Hexen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, my name is Joey Fields and I just turned 18 about a month ago.
In school I was always known as one of the skinny guys by most people, but I took a weight training class 4 times and made many friends and many gains in the process.

I'm am currently 5' 8" and weight a measly 125 pounds. I admit, I am skinny, yet I inherited a certain trait from my father, strength.

In weight training class I focused on a few main areas, here are my current yields:

Bench Press - 190
Straight-Bar Curls - 100
Squat - 315
Deadlift - 405

These are my main exercises, and the areas I have set my goals in.

Current Goals:
Straight Bar Curls - 100% Body Weight - 125 Pounds
Bench Press - 200% Body Weight - 250 Pounds
Squat - 300% Body Weight - 375 Pounds
Deadlift - 400% Body Weight - 500 Pounds

I know my goals are an extreme long-shot, especially at my weight. I do understand that in the process of achieving my goals I may find myself gaining weight, increasing my weight goals. I have not worked out (regularly) for nearly a year, and thats something I hope to get back into the habit of doing. I joined this forum in hopes of getting help achieving these goals. This could include anything from help with a workout routine to a diet, which are both EXTREMELY poor right now. My daily caloric intake ranges from 1000 to 4000 calories depending on my activities that day. I am currently in the middle of a job change in order to free up my days, and increase my income. After this, I hope to start a journal here with pictures and updated progess.

So... I'm just dropping in to say hello to all of the forum members, and that I'm looking for help achieving my somewhat lifetime weight-lifting goals.

Did you wrestle in high school? Those are good numbers for ur weight class

and welcome to IM

Actually I was on the wrestling team my Senior year, but I pulled my back in practice before my first match and was forced to sit out the year. Now I wish I had stayed on for the year. I was also on the school powerlifting team my junior year, even though I failed to make it to 75% of the workout sessions because I was working a full-time job.

Welcome to IM :thumb:

Welcome aboard!

Back