• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

muscle areas

Jakeman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i've been doing weight training pretty regular for about 3 years. i've got a good build going (both upper and lower body). i try to keep a balance by covering all muscle areas when i work out. anyways, i have a few questions with regards to general sculpting.

it seems like the muscle area under my arms (sides of rib cage) isn't built up enough. i can see definition but compared to my upper chest and shoulder area it seems not built enough. also, my shoulder muscles and deltoids seem a little big. i have a small frame, maybe that's part of it. i'm just wondering if anyone has any pointers... maybe specific exercises to help shape my upper body better.

...my first post btw :p

If your talking about the Pectoralis Minor, then dips and declines are two exercises you need to work on.
If anything, large delts help so I don't think thats your problem.

Heres a link to a site that can help you with names of muscles and what exercises help:
http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

thx for that link. there is some good info on that site.

i just realized... i do those dips during my routine but i always have the bars towards the inside. i guess i need to move the bars out.

update

pectoralis minor group looking good after a few months of training that area. i've been doing lots of unassisted bar dips.

Back