• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

just curious.......

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How is everyone doing with your workouts?? Are you sticking to it, exercising regularly, keeping to your schedule???

Me personally, I have not done a lot with the weights this summer. Been mountain biking a lot, and my legs are actually developing nicely from it. I'll be getting back on a regular weight training schedule starting next week (now that biking season is slowing down a bit).

I've been able to stick to my training schedule for the last month or so, my big challenge is sticking to a healthy diet. Definately my weakest link.

------------------
No matter how fast a bird flies, you can always break a window with an axe.

I've actually done really well this summer. Of course I had to recover from a disasterous spring where I lost a lot of muscle weight and then put on just as much fat while on a cruise.
But, Overall I'm really happy with my progress since late June. I'll try to post some pics soon. All I have in digital right now is some cheezy Halloween pictures from last year.

------------------
Three people can keep a secret, so long as two of them are dead.

- Benjamin Franklin

<FONT COLOR="#000002" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[Edited 1 time by Herc on 09-07-2001 at 07:52 AM]</font>

I've just begun training again after a two week layoff while we moved to Michigan.Training in my parent's claustrophobic and cluttered basement has been a real challenge.I've started the most basic routine I've ever used due to the limited space but, things are progressing nicely.

------------------
"I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose."

I've been going strong all summer, had a week off in July but am hitting the gym 3 to 4 times a week.

I'm happy with my total progress so far, bout the only thing that hasn't improved a lot is my shoulders which I've just changed my routine to work them more.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

I've been doing a lot of landscaping this summer, so it has been hard to keep up on lifting. Then I started back lifting and hurt my lower back. It's about 90% healed now, so I started lifting again.

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

Originally posted by ZONE:
Tomorrow will be the first day back and I'm sscared to find out how sore I'll be Sunday and Monday.

Yea, but that first really good sore day is always good motivation. Whenever you really feel your muscles ache, it kinda reminds you that you are growing (or will be soon)

------------------
Three people can keep a secret, so long as two of them are dead.

- Benjamin Franklin

Originally posted by ZONE:
Funny you should post this. I was gonna ask the same thing because I've been feeling really guilty lately. I've taken last 2 weeks off and have been eating real crap... not literaley but close. In the past 10 days I've eaten fast food about 15 times.. and I'm serious.. total crap.. the only thing decent has been breakfast and thats only because at work we get free bagels and fruit. I just moved into an apartment last week and have been trying to put my life in order and have just really slacked. One good thing is that as long as I rent there I get a Free memebership to GOLDS, but like I said I've been slacking and haven't gone yet. Tomorrow will be the first day back and I'm sscared to find out how sore I'll be Sunday and Monday.

Hey, don't feel guilty bro, I've been really messed up the last 2 months or so. My training has gone way down, my diet has turned to crap, I haven't had a decent nights sleep in 2 months, and I can't stay focused anymore on lifting. It's a long story
frown.gif

------------------
True happiness lies within the heart

I've been doing great, I started focusing more on my diet for the past couple of months and it shows, as far as my exercise programs, go I love to workout out. I don't think that will ever be a problem.

------------------
GO SKINS !!!

As far as working out I have done great!(reminds me of Toney the tiger) But as for the diet,
crying.gif
sad.gif
bawling.gif

------------------
Can't never did nothin,(Dedicated to my father)

IML Gear Cream!
Right now I'm playing around with a new routine, and it's pretty good, as the split is better for more recovery time.

------------------
Work hard, play hard, and sleep well.

Funny you should post this. I was gonna ask the same thing because I've been feeling really guilty lately. I've taken last 2 weeks off and have been eating real crap... not literaley but close. In the past 10 days I've eaten fast food about 15 times.. and I'm serious.. total crap.. the only thing decent has been breakfast and thats only because at work we get free bagels and fruit. I just moved into an apartment last week and have been trying to put my life in order and have just really slacked. One good thing is that as long as I rent there I get a Free memebership to GOLDS, but like I said I've been slacking and haven't gone yet. Tomorrow will be the first day back and I'm sscared to find out how sore I'll be Sunday and Monday.

------------------
Thoughts are more powerful then Matter

I have stuck to my training and diet all summer. However I am experiencing some pain and stiffness in my left forearm near the elbow so I think I`m going to take next week off to heal.

Originally posted by new1shmoo:
I have stuck to my training and diet all summer. However I am experiencing some pain and stiffness in my left forearm near the elbow so I think Im going to take next week off to heal.

Kind of sounds like what I've got, except I've got it at both elbows and I'm sure it tendentious.
I've dropped all exercises with straight bar, use the EZ bar instead and so far it hasn't been as bad.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

Bharminder-We are in Augusta.It is in between Kalamazoo and Battle Creek.We might be moving further east, toward Detroit.You in MI?

------------------

Originally posted by ballast:
Bharminder-We are in Augusta.It is in between Kalamazoo and Battle Creek.We might be moving further east, toward Detroit.You in MI?

Guess that makes you a RED WINGS fan!!! YES!

Definetly a Red Wings Fan!
monkey.gif

------------------

Back