• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need Help!!!!

Italian20

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to know if it is possible to stack Parabolin with Deca. And if so in what dosage. If possible, this would be my second cycle. I am 6ft 197 lbs. I have been training for 5 years and just cant pack on the size. No matter how much I eat or how hard I train. Im eating 4-6 meals. Each meal is 4,000 - 5,000cal. I think Ive hit a plateau in my training.

I just need to know if this cycle can work. Any suggestions and opinions would be greatly appretiated.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=55367

You're too young and more importantly too inexperienced

Italian20 said:
I have a problem guys. I am 20 years old and have been training for the past five years. I need to know if it would be wise to stack Parabolin with decan 300, and if so, in what dosage. Also, if it is a good decision to do this cycle, is there any way to prevent any hair loss (kinda need it for work). I am aware of the fact that Parabolin does not aromatize and the chances of any hair loss are low, but I cannot afford to loose any.

Personal Information
Height: 6 '
Weight: 197 lbs
Bench: 230 lbs
Squat: 280 lbs

Any and all responses and suggestions would be greatly appretiated

Tren dick and deca dick, yes its a possible combination.

Each meal is 4000-5000 k-calories? I'd like to see that in action. If you can't eat it, steroids wont put it on you unless you have a wasting disease. Moreover, when you quit the gear you are still going to have to eat more to keep those gained pounds.

If you are complaining about your diet now, you are going to hate it even more later. At my peak I was going to the bathroom to drop kids off 6 times a day. I had to decide eventually that it wasn't the lifestyle I wanted. My life was just about completely absorbed by cooking, eating, crapping and training.

No, the problem isnt with my food intake. I dont mind eating. I just need to know what dosage to take the Parabolin and the Deca in.

lnvanry said:
who uses para these days
I do
The best way to use it is

lnvanry said:
who uses para these days

Either someone getting scammed, or someone buying probably an underground product (some powder guys put out the hex ester).

british dragon carries parabolan

No offense, but if you claim to eat 24,000-30,000 cals/day, you don't know what you are talking about.

Italian20 said:
I need to know if it is possible to stack Parabolin with Deca. And if so in what dosage. If possible, this would be my second cycle. I am 6ft 197 lbs. I have been training for 5 years and just cant pack on the size. No matter how much I eat or how hard I train. Im eating 4-6 meals. Each meal is 4,000 - 5,000cal. I think Ive hit a plateau in my training.

I just need to know if this cycle can work. Any suggestions and opinions would be greatly appretiated.
Ok first you eating 4 - 5k in calories a day not each meal. Eat more food. Gear is not going to help you at all unless you put on the size.
When you say 4 to 6 meals make sure your eating 6-7 meals a day. If you get 800 calories a meal for 7 meals, I will assure you that you will put on size. Not stop talking about gear and start fucking eating. After you have your diet right then you start your cycle.

Back