• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HELP with merging endurence drills with training

kenshamrock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got home from training in san diego at the lions den submission academy and they said i need to do some crazy endurence drills, my endurence has to be amazing.

Heres what i need help with.

Right now im doing a 4 day training split what i need to do is some how merge running 3 miles 3 days a week and do the endurence drills they game me...Here is the endurence dills

all these are done in a small period of time. with 30sec rest inbetween. here they are.

10min skipping rope
30sec rest
15 rope drills. (the rope drills are a rope across a room and you have to jump over it forward and back 5 times then side to side 5 times then forward and crawl under it back 5 times)
30 sec rest
100 hill climbers (hill climbers are in a push up position and shifting your legs quickly in a montion like climbing a mountain.)
30 sec rest
100 free weights squats
30 sec rest
then 10 leap frogs over someone.

that is my enurence drill. i need to do them 3 times per week.

I need some help with merging the running 3 miles 3 times per week along with doing these endurence drills 3 days a week with my 4 day training split.
should i switch to a 3 days training split.
And should my increase my protein and carbo in cal. intake alot,

i know this is retarded i just need some help with it. i know its not really bodybuilding but i need to train for max endurence.
PLease help me out with this, just tell me what would work the best,

Back