• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cycle advice plz

GOMEZ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 7 weeks in now and after starting wrong i am now doing this, weeks 1-4 was 350mg alltest t350 and 200mg eq which after getting my balls chewed in here i changed in week 5 to 700mg t350 and 400mg eq, halved mon and fri, i was going to do a cutter from weeks 8-10 but i dont think thier is any point as i havnt gained a hell of a lot, maybe 5lbs, so im going to continue with what iv been doing in weeks 5-7 for another 3 weeks and finish after week 10 so my money hasnt been totally wasted. im looking for thoughts on how to finish, your views on tapering down and of course pct, im doing 10mg nolva twice daily anyway and was thinking about clomid and hcg post cycle. also anybody read anywhere about hcg,s ability to, for want of a better word, stop u loosing the plot mentally post cycle. cheers peeps.

Surely the time to ask for cycle advice is before you start? :confused:

I would not recommend tapering off unless you have been on for YEARS (while trying to slowly get the body back up), or are old and have been on over a year and feel that you need to do so.

your dosages are all messed up...IMO

your test doses need to be 500-600mg/EQ should be 400mg

For future reference...I don't think it matter a whole lot at this point. DO your research FIRST

GOMEZ said:
im 4 weeks into my first 8 week cycle, im doin 1ml of t350 weekly, 1ml of equbol 200 for 5 weeks, and 1ml of test propionate 100 twice weekly for final 3 weeks, 28 yearold male 75kg and been training for about a year. any help would be great.
This is what happens when people take steroids after only training for 9,10,11 months :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
And know nothing about the drugs....

I don't have any advise for you......you took the fast, lazy, easy way out and did it without even using your brain ................pathetic :rolleyes:

165 pounds, shit man you need to learn how to diet first.

did i mention that im only 5 ft 7 and a half as regarding wieght, and yes i did rush in and listensed to bad advice from people at the local gym, thats why am asking yous dudes, to get this cycle done as efficiantly and as safely as possible and then i'll take ur advive and stay off, after all i could have said id been training for years but i didnt, and after realizing that the guys who got me on never new shit i thought it was time to get some real advice so even though ur chewing my nuts big time i am listening guys.

GOMEZ said:
did i mention that im only 5 ft 7 and a half as regarding wieght, and yes i did rush in and listensed to bad advice from people at the local gym, thats why am asking yous dudes, to get this cycle done as efficiantly and as safely as possible and then i'll take ur advive and stay off, after all i could have said id been training for years but i didnt, and after realizing that the guys who got me on never new shit i thought it was time to get some real advice so even though ur chewing my nuts big time i am listening guys.
t350 and 200mg eq every 4 days........end week 10
PCT Nolvadex( begin 12-14 days after last shot)
week...
12. 60mg
13. 40mg
14. 20mg
15. 20mg

yea you will get burned bad here if you start to ask ignorant question...just the way it is...

I started when I was 160 standing at 5'10"

I got shit for it all the time....192 now and should be 200+ by Christman.

Take it in stride. Who the fuck wants to gain 20-30 naturally over 1 year when you can get it over w/ in a 3 months or less...I know this sounds like bad advice for anyone, but I emphathize with you man

IML Gear Cream!
GOMEZ said:
did i mention that im only 5 ft 7 and a half as regarding wieght

My brother is 5'7" so I know that you could still do a lot better. If you dont have the eating and training down, and you are going to rely on roids for even slight gains, good luck on your dissapointing journey.

Mudge said:
My brother is 5'7" so I know that you could still do a lot better. If you dont have the eating and training down, and you are going to rely on roids for even slight gains, good luck on your dissapointing journey.
I don't think Doctor steroid could have said it any better.

Tough

lnvanry said:
yea you will get burned bad here if you start to ask ignorant question...just the way it is...

I started when I was 160 standing at 5'10"

I got shit for it all the time....192 now and should be 200+ by Christman.

Take it in stride. Who the fuck wants to gain 20-30 naturally over 1 year when you can get it over w/ in a 3 months or less...I know this sounds like bad advice for anyone, but I emphathize with you man
What is this ChristMan you speak of :confused:

i here u loud and clear, read, eat and train and lay off the juice for a while, maybe just a little while though :wait:

1bb.jpg
1bb.jpg

1bb.jpg
1bb.jpg

1bb.jpg
1bb.jpg

1bb.jpg
1bb.jpg

1bb.jpg
1bb.jpg

1bb.jpg
1bb.jpg