• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Looking to cut

LrdViperScrpion

John Mayer? Yes please.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently, I workout 3 days a week and do Tae Kwon Do an hour four days a week. I was wondering if Tae Kwon Do is enough cardio to effectively lose weight? I realize that it is sort of start and stop, but I do remain fairly active throughout the hour. Is that enough or do I need to start running as well? Also, if I run and do Tae Kwon Do will that severely affect my muscle gains? I want to continue gaining mass, but right now that is secondary to losing fat as long as I can at least maintain muscle mass. Thanks for any advice.

you cant gain a lot of muscle mass if you dont lift and in the long run tae kwon do MIGHT help you lose weight but i doubt it will

i used to take tae kwon do and i sweated pretty good, but if your looking to cut up id do 30mins cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. After you do that and eat clean you will shed away the BF%. But i cant stress enough, the Diet is what makes you or breaks you. Its only up to you now.

Oh yeah, I realize that the diet is essential and am formulating one right now. I figured I would probably need to do a more consistent cardio exercise as well, just hoping i wouldn't. Also, I am planning to continue lifting, just worried that the additional cardio will stunt muscle gain.

Back