• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A Mass Debate: Hcg!!

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, firstly apologies for the lame gag in the thread title:rolleyes: . This is just a thread to try and get an angle on peoples use of HCG. I know its a boring and tricky issue but just wanna get an idea how you guys use HCG and when, if at all?

When does everyone think best to use HCG?

-During a cycle to halt shutdown

-Only as PCT to help bring natural levels back up

-not at all

Cheers guys

i'll be starting hcg in a week or so, and will be running it throughout my current cycle to prevent testicular atrophy, IMO it makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on ;)

Mags said:
Hey guys, firstly apologies for the lame gag in the thread title:rolleyes: . This is just a thread to try and get an angle on peoples use of HCG. I know its a boring and tricky issue but just wanna get an idea how you guys use HCG and when, if at all?

When does everyone think best to use HCG?

-During a cycle to halt shutdown

-Only as PCT to help bring natural levels back up

-not at all

Cheers guys
it doesnt bring natural levels back up, it artificially stimulates production of testosterone, which in turn is surpressive to nautral production so IMO should be used during cycle.

i've only used it once and b/c of some poor planning on my part i only used 6000iu (500iu EOD) for the last 2 weeks of my cycle so as to bring back the boys without suppressing T levels. then i did a proper Nolva post cycle. it seems to have worked.

considering i'm 6 weeks in right now, i think i will be doing a similar therapy this time with the possible additions of Tribulis and 7-OXO.

During cycle, if you are using it post cycle then consider it cycle time.

I pass on it all together...I don't mind the atrophy. It's part of being on a cycle IMO. I'm already feeling like a human pin cushion so no HCG for me.

clomid and nolv work just fine for my PCT.

If you think about it...most people on a cycle or running anywhere from 4-8 different substances as it is...enough is enough

trough cycle, 500ui twice a week will make difference on recovery plus the well beeing during cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Stu said:
it doesnt bring natural levels back up, it artificially stimulates production of testosterone, which in turn is surpressive to nautral production so IMO should be used during cycle.
It does elevate natural test production, but not through the natural means of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, which are further suppressed in the process. It mimics LH, which stimulates testosterone production.

so the HCH is done like a Teberculosis shot...a dermal injection that is supposed to bubble?

u just shoot it into your fat on your stomach...around your belly button... i think it helps a lot... but who knows

So is it best, if I'm reading this right, to start HCG after your last shot but not before the injected test is completely out of your system? Should you start HCG about a week or two after your last shot?

luke69duke69 said:
So is it best, if I'm reading this right, to start HCG after your last shot but not before the injected test is completely out of your system? Should you start HCG about a week or two after your last shot?
There are many different opinions about HCG use but for me personally, I start it about 2 or 3 weeks into my cycle and usually shoot 500iu every 3 days or so and drop it at the end of the cycle. HCG does stimulate natural test production, but it is also suppressive to your hypothalamus and pituitary gland, and the purpose of PCT is to get your HPTA working again and hormone levels elevated, and since HCG is suppressive, it's counter-productive for PCT.

so then, theoretically if I didn't want to run it the whole cycle, then it would be wise to start using it tail end, but before truly being in "PCT"

lnvanry said:
so the HCH is done like a Teberculosis shot...a dermal injection that is supposed to bubble?

You can inject it IM or sub-q....Its painless and easy to us a 30g 1/2" slin pin and inject it a couple inches to either side of your belly button. It won't bubble up because you are not injecting it into the skin. Its going to be into your fat....

luke69duke69 said:
so then, theoretically if I didn't want to run it the whole cycle, then it would be wise to start using it tail end, but before truly being in "PCT"

yes exactly..nothing excessive....maybe 750ius during your last shot of aas... and 500ius 4 times leading into pct...i never ran anything very high dosage or anything as hard as tren or deca... if i did...i would up the dosage
hope that makes sense

ps. this is what i did and i recoverred very easily off a my first test only cycle( i really didnt ever feel any real shutdown or noticed anything negative) not sure if it was the hcg or fact i was only running under 500mgs a week or my body just recovering quick on its own...im at the end of another cycle and am running hcg almost the same exact way as above...let u know waht happens after pct

My last cycle had the best PCT ever. She was 5'9" 135lbs, 20 years old, and we went at it on average twice a day. That and Nolvadex. Started hooking up the day I took my last shot. There should be a study to having a really hot girl to bang what that does to your hormonal system after supression. I swear it kickstarted it like no other. This girl was one of the hottest girls I ever hooked up with and definitely the best in the sack.

luke69duke69 said:
My last cycle had the best PCT ever. She was 5'9" 135lbs, 20 years old, and we went at it on average twice a day. That and Nolvadex. Started hooking up the day I took my last shot. There should be a study to having a really hot girl to bang what that does to your hormonal system after supression. I swear it kickstarted it like no other. This girl was one of the hottest girls I ever hooked up with and definitely the best in the sack.
She's alright.....for you.:D

Back