• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New

rahula

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

I am new here. I have read that Peck Deck is useless. Is it true?
Which is best?DB bench or bench press?

Thanks,
Rahula

rahula said:
Hi,

I am new here. I have read that Peck Deck is useless. Is it true?
Which is best?DB bench or bench press?

Thanks,
Rahula
Welcome to IM :thumb:

Peck Deck can be really hard on the shoulder joint.......do cable flys instead..

85% of your chest workout should be 1. Barbell bench press 2. Incline press ( dumbbell or barbell)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.How do I do the "fly" correctly? Is it ok if I keep my elbow at 90 degree when I am down? Or should it be only about 20 degree?

By the way, how do I do the cable seated pull correctly. Shold by back be stationery or let it lean forwards and backwards?

Thanks,
Rahula

rahula said:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.How do I do the "fly" correctly? Is it ok if I keep my elbow at 90 degree when I am down? Or should it be only about 20 degree?

By the way, how do I do the cable seated pull correctly. Shold by back be stationery or let it lean forwards and backwards?

Thanks,
Rahula
ok shit can both of them
Bench and incline press is all you need for chest...
And barbell or Dumbbell rows for back....plus pull downs...ups

Hi,

Thanks. Then, why some websites says that it could injured the shoulder?

By the way, do you guys use power bender/twister?

Thanks,
Rahula

You can hurt yourself with just about anything if your form is bad. I love the pec deck. You can get a great squeeze off of it. I find it works best with med weight after the rest of my chest work, just to cap it off.

Back