PDA

View Full Version : IGF-1 longR3 w/nolva for pct

doeslayer
11-02-2005, 09:06 PM
I will be coming off of a 11.5 week test e cycle here in a few weeks, and I have my pct planned with Nolva at 60/40/40/20 beginning two weeks after last injection. Have many of you guys on this board tried IGF-1 as part of a PCT protocol? I know some guys on another forum that have had success with this, but I wanted to know if anyone here has heard of it or tried it. I have gained 23 pounds during my cycle, and I want to go the extra mile to help retain my gains. It would be 80 mcg of media grade per day, split into two doses and injected bilaterally in the morning and before workouts for 25 days starting 4 days after I begin Nolva.

GFR
11-02-2005, 09:08 PM
IGF-1 is crap IMO

Mudge
11-02-2005, 09:17 PM
LR3 dissapointed me, but who knows, could have been the vendor or just my amazing immunity to many things.

Anyhow, I've heard of it, not for PCT specifically but you could call it bridging during PCT since it wont suppress you like a steroid.

LAM
11-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Long R3 IGF-1 is very anti-catabolic, so if you are lucky enough to respond then it should help to maximize gains kept after the PCT. I would inject 1st thing in the am and directy after training

doeslayer
11-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Yeah, mudge did you get lypolized (powder) or a reconstituted version (in BA)? The reconstituted version is said to lose some of its strength. I just like the idea of hyperplasia and creating more muscle cells. The more cells from hyperplasia, the more cells to grow with hypertrophy. I am going to try this, and then a few 5 week on 5 week of cycles after that. If it works well for me, I would like to run it with a prop/tren cycle starting in may. I have a good source who is coming out with a lypolized and a bp3 (binding protein) version soon, so Ill give it a shot and see what happens.
LAM- would you inject bilaterally into the muscle group trained that day?

LAM
11-02-2005, 10:00 PM
LAM- would you inject bilaterally into the muscle group trained that day?

I would just inj sub-q by the navel, basically the same as when taking HCG

Tough Old Man
11-02-2005, 10:07 PM
IGF did nothing for me and I gave it three tries. Orally and injections. I think it's crap also

Mudge
11-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Acetic acid, reconstituted.

ag-guys
11-03-2005, 12:24 AM
IGF-1 + Nolva + Arimidex (light) + Clen is a good PCT combination.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

doeslayer
11-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Thanks guys, tough and foreman that sucks you guys didn't get any results from IGF. I read a lot about guys getting very impressive gains on it. I've never heard of results off of oral IGF though. Maybe you just dont respond or you didnt get good stuff? I will try reconstituted form first, then switch to lypolized. AGguys _ I will be getting some more nolva in a day or two. I'll keep you guys updated once I start.

pengers84
11-03-2005, 03:22 AM
IGF did nothing for me and I gave it three tries. Orally and injections. I think it's crap also

you told me on an old thread that you made gains and lost bodyfat with ora-tropin?

Pirate!
11-03-2005, 05:23 AM
I tried IGF-1 twice.

The first time was during pct, and it really helped me keep my gains and keep the fat at bay while overeating. I recommend it for this.

The second time I used it as a standalone well after I recovered from pct. I didn't gain any muscle, but it kept my muslces full, gave me nice pumps, and allowed me to overeat without putting on fat. I don't recommend it alone.

Both times, it made my joints so dry that I had to stop early.

I think it is the minority that can successfully use it as a bulking agent, but I plan to continue to include it in my pct.

doeslayer
11-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Pirate, which IGF did you use and at what dose (did you split doses, where did you inject, sub q or IM) Thanks for the info.

Mudge
11-03-2005, 05:17 PM
doeslayer, I too have read of people with great gains/losses, and some others with nothing to report. I have heard of 3/4" gained on the arms in a week while losing bodyfat, freaks? Liars? Rookies? I dont know.

Either way, I ended up basically getting nothing. I may try again but honestly pretty unlikely at the cost/gains ratio. Even if my stuff was underdosed, it still sucked.

doeslayer
11-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I have heard similar stories. I have heard of cycles from 25 days to 8 weeks, and LBM gains of nothing to 12-15 pounds. These reports are supposedly from experienced vets. Who knows. All I know is that I am going to experiment with a few different types over the next six months and see if it is worth it. Supposed to be even better with slin, but Im not gonna touch that.

Mudge
11-03-2005, 09:34 PM
JohnnyB is one vet who claimed excellent gains and losses both on LR3. We dont always know where these people come from either, i.e. maybe they just came back from a 3 month layoff and etc I seem to run into that a fair bit, "time to get back to the gym, what should I cycle with?"