• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much to work the same muscles?

CJMAJOR

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I found a workout that says to work your chest and arms 3 times a week with 2-3 sets per excercise. But is this to much to workout to get lots of mass? Their was 6 chest excercies and 8 different arm excercies.

i wouldn't suggest that you jump into a workout like that. try to work each body part just once a week. there are 3 basic things you need to start growing. training, diet and rest. with one of those 3 missing you will not put on a whole lot of muscle. with the workout you posted you will be missing out on the rest part.
you only mentioned your chest and arms, what do you plan on doing with you back, shoulders,abs, and legs??? if you trained the others 3 times then why not the rest? the answer is you wouldnt. so don't.

When it comes to any type of bodybuilding there is one absolute, nothing is written in stone. What works for you may or may not work for someone else because we all respond a little differently. A lot of trial and error has to take place and then you will start to figure out how your body responds the best. Whenever I design a program for somebody, I always state, either verbally or in written form, that this may or may not work for them because there are so many variables to consider. If somebody says that this will absolutely work for you guaranteed, they are flat out lying to you because they don't know for sure. There is a lot of gray area when it comes to this and you just have to experiment a little to see what is the right combination for you! Good luck

------------------
True happiness lies within the heart

<FONT COLOR="#000002" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[Edited 1 time by Large And In Charge on 09-10-2001 at 07:39 AM]</font>

Originally posted by CJMAJOR:
I found a workout that says to work your chest and arms 3 times a week with 2-3 sets per excercise. But is this to much to workout to get lots of mass? Their was 6 chest excercies and 8 different arm excercies.

I would never work a muscle more than once every 4-5. But, that's just me.

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

Back