• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

coming off after 2 weeks?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well tough and co seemed to have done a good job on me, i'm not prepared to take the risks, i'm 21, that is TOO YOUNG! time to get on with my life and forget all this steroid bullshit i think, maybe i'll be back a few years down the line to have another go at it

anyway if i was to come off after 2 weeks, how would i run pct? so far i've done 4 test/eq shots (250/200mg), but they are going to be no where near peak concentrations yet, i'm also on dbol which is only just starting to kick in, so i don't if no if pct is essential, but i need to come off the dex too, so i've got a feeling some nolva would be a wise move, but how much and for how long?

anal.jpg

Run it 6 weeks then end it......no point at all to stop after 2 weeks only..

young d said:
well tough and co seemed to have done a good job on me, i'm not prepared to take the risks, i'm 21, that is TOO YOUNG! time to get on with my life and forget all this steroid bullshit i think, maybe i'll be back a few years down the line to have another go at it

anyway if i was to come off after 2 weeks, how would i run pct? so far i've done 4 test/eq shots (250/200mg), but they are going to be no where near peak concentrations yet, i'm also on dbol which is only just starting to kick in, so i don't if no if pct is essential, but i need to come off the dex too, so i've got a feeling some nolva would be a wise move, but how much and for how long?
"D" finish it for 6 weeks as Foreman said. Look lower the test somewhere between 250 - 500mgs and if you have enough raise the EQ to 800mgs. Drop the D-bol. I think you'll see that your going to feel fine. Try it my friend, If after a week or two your not still feeling better then drip it. Just get off all orals for now. I'm telling you your going to feel better and the little bit of test with the higher EQ is still going to work magic. Eat your ass off, raise your protein and beat your log book. You'll still be able to add weight to your training regimen because of the above cycle and all this together will help you grow.

Tough

since you knew the gear in your first cycle was bogus you should have started with test only.

this is exactly why you don't start off STACKING drugs !

Doesn't really sound like you gave it a chance..did you even go see a doctor? Or even check ur own BP? I'm only 21 years old too, my only real fear right now is hair loss, cuz I'm still at a dose that's half of what most people on here take. And since me and you are still pretty new at this we can get great gains from these smaller doses...hell I put on 23 pounds in 8 weeks of test E at 250mg E5D. If me or you could see gains like that with a smaller, prob safer, dose...then why not start there.

young d said:

IMO get off it.. 21 is way too young and like you said ROIDS are bad for you!! PS: I just PMed you my address, please mail what you have left to me and I'll dispose of it

LAM said:
since you knew the gear in your first cycle was bogus you should have started with test only.

:blah:

Your indecisiveness is disturbing.

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:

Misc-Applause.gif

youre doing what you feel is best for you and youve thought about this so no regrets. i know some people might try to give you shit over makin this decision, but if youre happy with how you are now and worried bout your health, then youre making the right choice quitting imo.

well i've made my decision to come straight off, gonna run a low dose of nolva for a couple of weeks and this week i'm dropping cals and cutting AGAIN

check this out..

23/10/05
Weight: 180lbs / 81.7kg
BF: 13%
LBM: 71.08kg
Fat M: 10.62kg

24/10/05
Start cycle

06/11/05
Weight 189lbs / 85.73kg
BF: 15.5%
LBM: 72.44kg
Fat M: 13.29kg

and yes my diet was extremely clean, i was doing plenty of cardio, and i was running adex, so WTF is up with that?

fuck that shit, and to all of you that are gonna say don't cut right away you'll lose your gains! then my response is GOOD! coz the only thing i gained on this cycle was fat, about 7 fuckin pounds of it in 2 weeks! no wonder my BP was sky high! lets just hope i lose it all in the next 2 weeks or else i might just have a fuckin heart attack, thats fucked my christmas right up, coz now i'm gonna be looking gaunt all fuckin holiday! fuck steroids

I would definetly NOT do that. right now your HPTA is shutdown so your natty test levels are the the crapper. with a caloric defecit on top of that you are risking losing some major LBM. I would overfeed during your PCT so at least the high/stable serum insulin levels will help to combat the low serum test and high serum cortisol.

really, after 2 weeks??

i had just finished cutting before the cycle, i seriously don't think i will lose much muscle if any, but i could always stay on the test/eq whilst i cut, then come off and raise the cals, if that would be a far better option, but TBH i just wanna get off em and get recovering

young d again im sorry for your misfortune on ur cycle, and i wish you luck in whatever you choose in doing :thumb:

HPTA function decreases substantially after the first injection

okay LAM, well if i carry on i better add in t3, can you let me know the best way to run it?

"D" there may be another way to come off this. If you have test Prop which doesn't hold water, use it for the next 3 weeks or so @ 100mg eod and then start PCT the next day after coming off. Run the T-3 the day you start the prop and run it for 29 days.
Day 1 .25
Day 2 .50
Day 3 .75
Day 4-26 .100
Day 27 .75
Day 28 .50
Day 29 .25

This will help you keep you strength up and help lose the B/F

IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:
"D" there may be another way to come off this. If you have test Prop which doesn't hold water, use it for the next 3 weeks or so @ 100mg eod and then start PCT the next day after coming off. Run the T-3 the day you start the prop and run it for 29 days.
Day 1 .25
Day 2 .50
Day 3 .75
Day 4-26 .100
Day 27 .75
Day 28 .50
Day 29 .25

This will help you keep you strength up and help lose the B/F
thats how I did it.....but 100 was a little high for me so I stuck with 75 for most of the cycle.....plus tapered down about half as fast....so every 3 days I dropped my dose.

ForemanRules said:
thats how I did it.....but 100 was a little high for me so I stuck with 75 for most of the cycle.....plus tapered down about half as fast....so every 3 days I dropped my dose.
Agree 100 was also to high for me, and I also dropped mine down to .75

brogers said:
Your indecisiveness is disturbing.
Sorry, Young d, but I agree. If you want off, get off now and do a proper pct. It is that simple.

i've decided to carry on with the cycle, i can't do jack squat about the fat i've added so far, so no point crying over it, i'll just have to try not to add anymore, if t3 at say 25mcg ED sounds like a smart move then i'll add it in, if not then i'll carry on without it, didn't come this far just to come off and screw myself up, don't worry, i have no long term plans using these drugs, a couple of cycles and i'm through

young d said:
i've decided to carry on with the cycle, i can't do jack squat about the fat i've added so far, so no point crying over it, i'll just have to try not to add anymore, if t3 at say 25mcg ED sounds like a smart move then i'll add it in, if not then i'll carry on without it, didn't come this far just to come off and screw myself up, don't worry, i have no long term plans using these drugs, a couple of cycles and i'm through
Good luck little buddy. I'd stay away from the T-3 and as I said before just lower the dose of Test and do more EQ. This is going to help. I know from my latest cycles and this is exactly what I did and I feel so much better on my cycles. Anyhow again good luck regardless of how you do you cycle.

PT

thanks tough, sorry if i was disrespectful in my other thread, i don't know what is up with me lately, guys like you and LAM will always have my upmost respect

Wow D, you're more indecisive than any woman I've ever met. And why make it sound like what you're doing now is some sort of life-shortening experience? You make it sound like doing a few cycles and quitting will spare your life, but there's plenty of proof that educated steroid use over a lifetime won't shorten your days on this ball we call Earth.

Back