• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

guns on gear

jasone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's all about the guns right? The symbol of strength. How many inches did your arms gain after cycle? It took me a year to go from 15.5 to 17 inches clean and lean. I think I'm going to be stuck here for a while. Just curious as to what could happen after a first cycle. Not that I plan on it, just curious. thanks.

no its not all about guns

jasone said:
It's all about the guns right? The symbol of strength. How many inches did your arms gain after cycle? It took me a year to go from 15.5 to 17 inches clean and lean. I think I'm going to be stuck here for a while. Just curious as to what could happen after a first cycle. Not that I plan on it, just curious. thanks.
Its all about having a proportional body......big arms and little else always cracks me up...

17 natural................+ 10 week 500mg test cycle = 18.25+

ditto to the above. having big arms and nothing else is not very impressive, except maybe to a 10 year old kid. having a GREAT physique is all about being proportional. much better to have 17" guns and 27" wheels and 17" calves then 19" guns and 25" wheels and 15" calves.

there is nothing impressive about a underdeveloped lower body

Big arms and nothing else to match looks pathetic.

"17 natural................+ 10 week 500mg test cycle = 18.25+"

I only ask because arms are so difficult to gain. I know If they grow everything else will be doing the same. It's amazing to think in 10 weeks arms can grow that much.

jasone said:
"17 natural................+ 10 week 500mg test cycle = 18.25+"

I only ask because arms are so difficult to gain. I know If they grow everything else will be doing the same. It's amazing to think in 10 weeks arms can grow that much.
stack the test with 50-100mg Anadrol a day and they will grow from 17 to 19 :thumb:

ForemanRules said:
stack the test with 50-100mg Anadrol a day and they will grow from 17 to 19 :thumb:

How big are your arms now, were you able to maintain?

jasone said:
18 1/4 right now....still getting back in shape, it will take me another year to get their.

jasone said:

I'm able to maintain 18.5" so far, not even trying. I may get back on someday just to see what I can do one last time.

Mudge said:
I'm able to maintain 18.5" so far, not even trying. I may get back on someday just to see what I can do one last time.

In need of the ego boost?
What would be the point though?

Just givin' you a hard time. ;)

That's weak!!!!! I got 2 .500's S&W Model 500 on the right and a Desert Eagle on the left HAHAHAHA :rocker:

Mudge said:
Thinking about coming off the juice for good Mudge?

nitrous_nate said:
That's weak!!!!! I got 2 .500's S&W Model 500 on the right and a Desert Eagle on the left HAHAHAHA :rocker:
Owning a 5lb .50 handgun screams "I have a small penis"

gococksDJS said:
Haha! It's like a small man driving a Hummer or Escalade or Yukon. It's called "Little Man Syndrome."

IML Gear Cream!
myCATpowerlifts said:
What would be the point though?

Exactly. Think of it, like putting neon wiper blades on your car. Some people just like the bling. Its something that people outside of the hobby wouldn't understand.

gococksDJS said:

owning a .50 caliber handgun that is know to jam is just retarded ! :laugh:

Desert Eagles are all about intimidation, no one in their right mind would ever take one into combat.

LAM said:
owning a .50 caliber handgun that is know to jam is just retarded ! :laugh:

Desert Eagles are all about intimidation, no one in their right mind would ever take one into combat.
Not to mention the fact that it's like firing a 12 gauge with one hand. You're right about it being for intimidation, and if you get caught in a gun battle you better kill with your first shot because quickly getting off multiple accurate shots is damn near impossible. I've shot a .45 baby desert eagle and they are much more managable compared to the regular sized .50 desert eagle.

gococksDJS said:
Not to mention the fact that it's like firing a 12 gauge with one hand. You're right about it being for intimidation, and if you get caught in a gun battle you better kill with your first shot because quickly getting off multiple accurate shots is damn near impossible. I've shot a .45 baby desert eagle and they are much more managable compared to the regular sized .50 desert eagle.
Who shoots a pistol with one hand outside of a movie set? :)

musclepump said:
Who shoots a pistol with one hand outside of a movie set? :)
Have you ever shot a glock? You can empty a clip with relative accuracy, I'm talking hitting a target multiple times, not 3 under a quarter or anything. With a desert eagle, you're lucky if you get 3 shots off in 4-5 seconds and they all hit the same body target.

I agree. the desert eagle is all about bling and the wow factor. It does not kick bad and is prob. one of the worst shooting guns I have ever shot. It has jammed and it ejects caseings and hits you in the head areaa alot. It really sucks and is not very accurate but is a fun conversation piece. On the other hand the smith model 500 is a great gun. It kicks pretty good but not as bad as people make it sound. I have actually killed a 450lb. black bear with it and it shoots good. Of course it is a revolver and kinda in a whole diff. catergory as the desert eagle but they are both .50 caliber's And as far as it affecting my penis size I will leave that up to my girlfriend to decide and definetly not you!!! :finger:

I think the meaning of this thread has been lost somehow. Oh well. It looks like a 1-2 inch gain on the guns for a first cycle.

jasone said:
I think the meaning of this thread has been lost somehow. Oh well. It looks like a 1-2 inch gain on the guns for a first cycle.

how much you gain on a first cycle will depend on your level of training. a person with 1-4 years of training under their belt will gain substantial more LBM, etc. as another with 10 years of training who would use the same dosages, same diet, etc.

LAM said:
how much you gain on a first cycle will depend on your level of training. a person with 1-4 years of training under their belt will gain substantial more LBM, etc. as another with 10 years of training who would use the same dosages, same diet, etc.

Im 33 years old now. I've been training since I was 15. During the past year I have trained my hardest and nailed my diet down to a science. I wonder sometimes if I have reached the limit or wonder if a cycle would even help, but I make remarkable every month without drugs so who knows? 18+ arms would be a milestone for sure.

jasone said:
Im 33 years old now. I've been training since I was 15. During the past year I have trained my hardest and nailed my diet down to a science. I wonder sometimes if I have reached the limit or wonder if a cycle would even help, but I make remarkable every month without drugs so who knows? 18+ arms would be a milestone for sure.
If you're still gaining without drugs, you don't need drugs.

Back