• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kwaj, Kuwait, Chicago!

kwajaln

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HI! As for my user name - I grew up on an island in the Pacific called Kwajalein and "kwajaln" has been on my license plate in three different states so far. I have always been in pretty good shape (slim) but had never worked out or lifted weights until I took an ATC (air traffic control) job in Kuwait last year. I went over there for one year to work on a US military installation and started going to the makeshift gym right away with some coworkers. I noticed results fairly quickly and stuck with it. (Forget that there was absolutely nothing else to do out there in the middle of the desert) I returned from Kuwait in late April 2005 after getting a job offer from Orbitz in Chicago to come work as an air traffic analyst. I love it here, although I have NEVER lived in a place where it snows or has seasons. :hmmm: Anyway, through Orbitz I get a full membership at an awesome gym in downtown Chicago where the normal membership is well over $100 a month, and it only costs me $12 a month!! I go there 4 times a week (I only work 4 days a week) and use the Soloflex I have at home in addition to that. I have been browsing this forum for about a week now and have been very impressed with the effort put forth by the members here to help out others, newbies or not. Check out my pics and don't worry, I have thick skin! BTW - I am not interested in getting as BIG as most here, just a little larger and very defined. I am not into the "muscle magazine" look, I would much rather be in "Men's Health" shape. Talk to you soon.

:rocker: BILL :rocker:

Union Station Multiplex, which is about a 90-second walk from where I work.

Ahh, Chicago, my hometown. Man do I miss the cold weather. :thumb:

welcome to IM!

Back