• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

24 /6'2''/ 200lbs am i ready to juice?

Roy Dee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive been lifting for nealy a year, started with 13.5 inch arms now have
15 inch

. :bulb:

thanks

Roy Dee said:
15 inch

thanks

you have a long ways to go. stick with orange juice for now.

15 inch arms whoa shit,,,,,,,,your a monster lol,,,,,,,isnt that the average size arm for a 15 yr old?????????????,,,,train for another 5yrs

no offense but 1 year of training is a complete joke for this sport, you are still a newbie to resistance training. give it another 4 years of training natural and then maybe if you have done adequate research on anabolics, the endocrine system and all of the related side effects of steroid use. if you are having trouble gaining weight then the problem lies in your diet at this point.

are you counting calories ?

thanks for your response's

the reason i mentioned my arm gains is cus thats was just an example of how my overall body is growing

Roy Dee said:
15 inch

thanks
Great work :thumb:
You are as big as about half the 14 year olds that train at my gym...
you must really be proud......Wow you worked out a whole year :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: thats amazing...

What is your goal with bodybuilding? To compete or for aesthetics? Juice isn't a natural progression, it's only something to turn to for specific reasons. And, like others said, you've got awhile to wait.

theres a lot more to "being ready to juice" than just a bunch of stats, you need to be not only physically prepared but also mentally prepared for these drugs, it is some major shit!

IML Gear Cream!
are those 15 guns right after you get a pump?

15 inch is impressive

fletcher6490 said:
What's wrong with 15 inch guns :thumbs:
Nothing at all

But to be 6'2'' and only have 15 inch arms.....cold???
is miles away from steroid time!!!

fletcher6490 said:
What's wrong with 15 inch guns :thumbs:
15 isn't big...its not small, but its nothing to post about that's for sure.

I'm only 190 5'10-11" w/ 17.5 pumped guns...my arms are not big either. It's not worth the brag until you hit the 20in club...kind like the 8in club with you dick:laugh:

lnvanry said:
15 isn't big...its not small, but its nothing to post about that's for sure.

I'm only 190 5'10-11" w/ 17.5 pumped guns...my arms are not big either. It's not worth the brag until you hit the 20in club...kind like the 8in club with you dick:laugh:
Never measured arms pumped in my life.....hit 19.75 cold...18.25 right now...
Might check them out pumped just to see...what do you do just superset biceps and triceps till they are about to explode then check the measurement??

ForemanRules said:
Might check them out pumped just to see...what do you do just superset biceps and triceps till they are about to explode then check the measurement??

Oh god when I peaked on my last cycle..I did that and it is a fuckin stupid pump, couldn't even think about scratchin my back or touchin my shoulder.

But on the subject at hand...he was askin an honest question and he wasn't really bragging...no need to give him a hard time. Hell I only have 16" arms, I'm only 5' 10" though.

I could certainly touch my shoulder and my mobility was pretty limited, I peaked at 19.25" before dieting down and eventually coming off altogether. I can't do a front squat without crossing my arms for example, but you almost do feel impotent when you can't get out of your own damn way or reach anything anymore. I used to also get lactic acid burn trying to just shampoo my hair and wash up, which I haven't experienced for some time.

ForemanRules said:
Yes, as a matter of fact I do:laugh:

I haven't measured since wk. of my cycle though...I will be disappointed if I gain anything less than an inch.

IML Gear Cream!
Mudge said:
I could certainly touch my shoulder and my mobility was pretty limited, I peaked at 19.25" before dieting down and eventually coming off altogether. I can't do a front squat without crossing my arms for example, but you almost do feel impotent when you can't get out of your own damn way or reach anything anymore. I used to also get lactic acid burn trying to just shampoo my hair and wash up, which I haven't experienced for some time.
I get that too. Its good to see I'm not the only one.

When I'm on, I get a fucking pump of anything. I can walk up a couple of flights of stairs and get a pump.

I used to get nasty delt pumps in the gym where I had to stop training for 5+ minutes.

Mudge said:
I used to get nasty delt pumps in the gym where I had to stop training for 5+ minutes.
whoa...never got that. Why did you have stop?...pain, imobility

200lb at 6'2 isnt much to be honest mate

Mudge said:
You are a monster dude

24 years old, is a good age to have a go on gear, least you aren't a pesky 14-15 year old telling us how he's thinking of running 1000mg of deca e/wk for 18 weeks and reckons he wont need a pct. Like the guys have mentioned, its the history (or unfortunate lack of it) of your training and current physical status. I know it sounds fucking boring and like a lifetime, but training a minimum of 5 years will bring about more than a decent natural growth providing you keep training hard and often with a locked down diet. The bigger/stronger you are before getting on the gear, the better. Get to a point where your a good size for your height/frame and have gotten significantly stronger. When you think your at this point, come back and ask these guys about steroids. In the meantime, smash those weights and eat a minimum of 4000 calories (incorporating enough protein, carbs and fats) and you'll find you'll start growing dude.

ForemanRules said:
Great work :thumb:
You are as big as about half the 14 year olds that train at my gym...
you must really be proud......Wow you worked out a whole year :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: thats amazing...
and he said half the 14 yr olds,,,,,which makes the other half bigger lol :laugh:

Stu said:
200lb at 6'2 isnt much to be honest mate
True. Im only 6', over 200lbs and although have pretty good lift stats and size, im still a little too 'streaky' looking for my height. Get a shot of my upper body on its tod and I look pretty good (for me, haha) and the same with my legs. Put them together and it shouts out 'more size'. Im still trying to get as big as possible till getting on the juice, and I too am getting bored of waiting but patience is a big part of it. Besides, how pist would you be if you hit a heavy lift you know you could've got to naturally if only trained maybe 6 months longer. Quick fix isnt the way forward. Natural till your genetic limit is reached then juice it.

Back