• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New routine for cycle?

Hlanderr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not sure if this topic has already been discussed, but should I change my routine at the beginning of my cycle?

I've been running a similiar routine for about 2 months, and I am debating if I should start a new weekly routine along with the anabolic to kinda "shock" my body to get stronger.

Or should I stick with a very straightforward system that just hits every part of the body on a separate day for the 6-8 weeks I will be using the anabolic...
Day One - Chest
Two- Back
Three- Off
Four - Arms
Five - Legs
Six - Shoulders
Seven- Off

This another thing I am debating.... should I be lifting less days on a cycle? Maybe 4 tops? I can incorporate arms into chest and back days, or maybe incorporate arms into opposing muscle groups.

I'm not sure if I should be going crazy while on the cycle, lifting with only a few days off a week, or if I should be taking more time off with much more intense (and possible longer duration) lifts.

So should I change up my routine for the cycle? And what kind of routine should I look to make? A frequent intense lift with 5 days a week? Or less frequent intense lifts like 4 days a week?

Thanks!

what are you going to take???
Your bulking on this cycle??

definetly!
after this im going to start running again, so im looking to get as strong as I can.... im looking to gain a lot of weight too....

im going on a pro-hormone, called Finigenx Magnum made by Pharmagenx. Its a precursor to Tren, and I'm going to be taking it for 7 or 8 weeks.... depending on how well things go.

Do what works for you, just worry about eating more/better, that is far more important.

great.... ill stick with that workout then...

and by adding a few sets, does that also mean i dont need as many off days between lifting times if i wasnt on anabolics? can i lift more often like the schedule i made above? or should i take an extra day off every now and then for repair...

when I'm on the only I change is my volume and calorie intake

Hlanderr said:
great.... ill stick with that workout then...

and by adding a few sets, does that also mean i dont need as many off days between lifting times if i wasnt on anabolics? can i lift more often like the schedule i made above? or should i take an extra day off every now and then for repair...
ok sometimes we have to try extra days, we all have done it one time or another. I wouldn't suggest it, but add a few extra sets if you feel good, up the intensity somewhat, eat your ass off (clean food) and by all means drink at least 1.5 gals of water a day. This will help keep some bloat down should it come your way. I would also recommend prior to starting to get yourself some Nolvadex and take 10mgs ed during the cycle to prevent GYNO

Tough

advice taken.... thanks a bunch

thanks a lot

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
you should increase volume and check out Arnolds' routine, he had some good old-school pointers.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Back