• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alexander Federov (Clip)

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
at least he took the time to actually put together a posing routine and can get in and out of the poses unlike Jay and Ronnie.

His legs looked smooth.

His gut is bigger than his chest.

His color and oil are complete shit. I think he would look much better under the lights if he got them right. I think he always looks like crap because of his color.

In general I don't like this guys physique to much.

IF he's ALL natural then he's put together pretty well. But even then he lacks the THICKNESS of say someone like me...;) Great arms (again if natural) but average otherwise for someone that devoted.

Who in the hell ever said this guy could dethrone Ronnie? Ewww, he uses dream tan, that shit makes you look like a statue. Where do I start with this guy?

No chest, his chest is week despite the tear I still think it'll be weak.
His back is weak with no real thickness.
He's holding water.

He is indeed a big fella but more than likely by default. He's got a big structure. He's very overrated in my opinion.
To be so big he transitions well from pose to pose and really seems to have a knack for displaying what he has. He could use a little deeper sweep and bigger arms.

OVERALL, in my opinion HE SUCKS!! He should take his ass back to that graveyard and and re-evaluate the way he does this shit or leave it alone.:hmmm:

JACKED said:
Who in the hell ever said this guy could dethrone Ronnie? Ewww, he uses dream tan, that shit makes you look like a statue. Where do I start with this guy?

No chest, his chest is week despite the tear I still think it'll be weak.
His back is weak with no real thickness.
He's holding water.

He is indeed a big fella but more than likely by default. He's got a big structure. He's very overrated in my opinion.
To be so big he transitions well from pose to pose and really seems to have a knack for displaying what he has. He could use a little deeper sweep and bigger arms.

OVERALL, in my opinion HE SUCKS!! He should take his ass back to that graveyard and and re-evaluate the way he does this shit or leave it alone.:hmmm:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do keep in mind that he was the youngest on stage in the Mr.Olympia and therefore still has a lot of time to come around, Jay's 7 years older and Ronnie 14 :eek:

He's at a huge disadvantage w/ that torn pec and torn trap...THey just don't look right and they never will.

:zzz:

Back