PDA

View Full Version : EQ 300mg/wk 10-12 wks: mid-cycle PCT?

redflash
11-11-2005, 10:28 AM
I am making steady progress 5 weeks into EQ only cycle as above. I have HCG and Nolva on hand for PCT and know what do do when with this.

With this drug (EQ) and this dosage (300mg/week) I'm guessing I don't need to give my balls a mid-cycle HCG boost, just a standard PCT cycle when it's all over.

Anyone think otherwise?

And please don't tell me either (a) I should be using test not EQ, or (b) I should up my dose. ;)

Cheers guys.

LAM
11-11-2005, 10:55 AM
why even ask for advice when it's obvious you are just going to do what you want vs the CORRECT way to use steroids ?

redflash
11-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Hey LAM, it's a straight question. :hmmm:

I usually have utmost respect for your advice and this is no exception... If using steroids properly, in your opinion, involves (a) using test only or (b) upping the dosages then you're entitled to hold that view, but it doesn't help me to decide whether or not to do mid-cycle HCG. If I'm right in assuming I don't need it, you could just tell me that.

GFR
11-11-2005, 11:37 AM
I am making steady progress 5 weeks into EQ only cycle as above. I have HCG and Nolva on hand for PCT and know what do do when with this.

With this drug (EQ) and this dosage (300mg/week) I'm guessing I don't need to give my balls a mid-cycle HCG boost, just a standard PCT cycle when it's all over.

Anyone think otherwise?

And please don't tell me either (a) I should be using test not EQ, or (b) I should up my dose. ;)

Cheers guys.
You really should have read...............or asked how to use steroids before you began that shitty cycle......but live and learn..

Begin PCT ( Nolvadex) 14 days after your last shot...week #1. 60mg Nolvadex ED

Week #2. 40mg Nolvadex ED
Week #3. 40mg Nolvadex ED
week #4. 20mg Nolvadex ED (ED.....every day)

HCG ??? Just a guess on this part but start now....do it every week or every 5 days..do not use HCG during your PCT....end its use when you stop using the EQ

Pirate!
11-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Yes, you should use HCG on that cycle, not during pct.

redflash
11-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks, ForemanRules - another whose advice I always read and respect.

I have indeed read lots on the forum including everything I could find about EQ and PCT and BigCat's stuff on the same. I know that most people would either use EQ for cutting or stack it with test for mass gains. I'm at a time and place in my life which means I need to make slow, steady, solid gains I can keep rather than blowing up with water, losing what little remains of my hair, killing my liver, etc. I guess that means I need to stick to "shitty" cycles as far as most people on this forum are concerned but I'm ok with that.

According to Bigcat's advice, you hardly need to use PCT after EQ, but I'd rather be on the safe side. And I've seen advice on the forum to give the odd HCG boost mid-cycle, but mainly when talking about test cycles. So I just wanted to check that my interpretation of all this advice was correct - that with heavier drugs and/or dosages I might need to give my body a mid-cycle boost but with these dosages of EQ I don't.

So I'm surprised by your advice - are you really telling me to start HCG five weeks into a ten week cycle?

Thanks

GFR
11-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks, ForemanRules - another whose advice I always read and respect.

I have indeed read lots on the forum including everything I could find about EQ and PCT and BigCat's stuff on the same. I know that most people would either use EQ for cutting or stack it with test for mass gains. I'm at a time and place in my life which means I need to make slow, steady, solid gains I can keep rather than blowing up with water, losing what little remains of my hair, killing my liver, etc. I guess that means I need to stick to "shitty" cycles as far as most people on this forum are concerned but I'm ok with that.

According to Bigcat's advice, you hardly need to use PCT after EQ, but I'd rather be on the safe side. And I've seen advice on the forum to give the odd HCG boost mid-cycle, but mainly when talking about test cycles. So I just wanted to check that my interpretation of all this advice was correct - that with heavier drugs and/or dosages I might need to give my body a mid-cycle boost but with these dosages of EQ I don't.

So I'm surprised by your advice - are you really telling me to start HCG five weeks into a ten week cycle?

Thanks
You can do a low dose test cycle....300mg a week and stack it with EQ....that will not bloat you up....plus if you use 10mg nolvadex during the cycle it will keep most of the water off

My HCG comment is just a guess......I almost never use it....

Tough Old Man
11-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Personally I would have just used the Test only. A lot cheaper also and you would have ended up with better gains

Tough

Stu
11-11-2005, 03:12 PM
theres nothing wrong with EQ on its own but i dont thin 300mg is high enough

pengers84
11-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Redflash, im i the same boat as you, in some ways. At this stage i am probably going to avoid steroids, however im not ruling them out entirely. Could you post your results from eq only cycle ie what you used cycle and pct, diet, results(strength, size, bf etc) and any side effects? cheers

redflash
11-15-2005, 03:22 PM
For pengers84:

5-6 weeks in: My weight is up by 6-7lb, and on EQ I reckon most of that is muscle not water. My little electronic machine says my fat level is still 12.5 to 13%.

I'm going to give myself another 4-5 weeks (10-11 weeks total) at slightly higher dose of 400mg, then HCG and Nolva as timed and sequenced according to BigCat's advice amongst others.

I'm very happy with the EQ so far. It's got a safety profile like Primo but doesn't make (what's left of) your hair fall out; what you gain you keep (on the whole) so they say. But it does make you hungry!

I'm in my 40s now, and haven't done the gear (UK term?) for 20 years, so my experience might not apply to everyone. My training programme is nowhere near as intense as it was in my 20s but then again I reckon I was overtraining (what a goddamned waste) for so long....

I rate this stuff. Next time I am considering stacking with test, but the balance will be in favour of EQ. I'm at a time and place in my life where I need to be able to disguise my gains as "just from training consistently/muscle memory/etc" cos roids=divorce: a pound a week or so is just great for me, blowing up on Dbol or whatever would not be. My wife and work colleagues have noticed I'm growing fast but if she/they saw me pumped they would know there was something going on! That's a cue for the usual suspects to tell me to tell my wife who's boss by the way.... ;)

Diet is low to modest fat, high protein (except when compared with Tough Old Man!). I'm an ectopmorph, naturally skinny, so I'm only 175 pounds which makes me a runt compared with the monsters on this board. But I'm ok with that honest! I'm in no rush. Next year I want to be 180-185, and I don't need to slay my liver to get there, and I don't think I need to.

I'll report back when I have finished the cycle and post-PCT.

Hope this helps,

All the best.

pengers84
11-16-2005, 02:00 AM
thanks man, good luck with the rest of your cycle

Tha Don
11-16-2005, 06:31 AM
great stuff redflash, cycle looks fine IMO, if i run anything anytime soon (which is highly unlikely) it would probably be simply 250mg test or 400mg EQ only and an AI, and i would be on a calorie restricted diet! fuck eating like a horse and munchin on dballs ever again, thats a first class death ticket right there

Pirate!
11-16-2005, 01:52 PM
fuck eating like a horse and munchin on dballs ever again, thats a first class death ticket right thereHorses eat grass and hay. Why would you do that? :hmmm:

Tha Don
11-16-2005, 02:37 PM
Horses eat grass and hay. Why would you do that? :hmmm:
i don't know, maybe its the horseness from the EQ? :hmmm: