PDA

View Full Version : Yes, another noob, I'm not asking where to buy

LittleBrother
11-12-2005, 10:37 PM
I'm just getting into this stuff, and i've got a few questions. I was wondering if running Nolva everyday during the cycle was fine. Also if Proviron after would be good. I'm also looking for a good fat burner, any suggestions would be GREAT! I'm 6'2" 260lbs, and i'm looking get some type of definition. Not cut, but not stuck with this beer gut.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid194/p155a5d69c40f0161c5d304b6fc82e25f/f17b78e1.jpg
Here's a pic just to give you guys some idea of what i look like.

HELP!

GFR
11-12-2005, 10:48 PM
post the pic
Post the cycle you are doing

LittleBrother
11-12-2005, 10:56 PM
I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but for some reason i keep posting the damned Red X.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid194/p155a5d69c40f0161c5d304b6fc82e25f/f17b78e1.jpg

luke69duke69
11-12-2005, 10:58 PM
1. Without seeing anything, I'd say drop the beer

LittleBrother
11-12-2005, 11:05 PM
1. Without seeing anything, I'd say drop the beer
Haha!

This should work. http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/3049/big0to.jpg

LittleBrother
11-12-2005, 11:06 PM
That was 20 pounds ago also, i'm now at 260, and the gut is much smaller.

post the pic
Post the cycle you are doing

Not sure what the cycle is, all i know is me and a buddy are getting things we need from a friend in the Armed Forces, and we'll be starting toward the end of december.

GFR
11-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Try a diet and some real training for the next year or two.....then get back to us about steroids.

luke69duke69
11-12-2005, 11:17 PM
I'm not pickin bro, it's just that was my achilies heel right there. Gear will only do so much, but the ultimate sacrifice is cutting the alcohol out:(

Nolva will block estrogen and block some of the water retention, but it will inhibit some of your strength gains. Running Nolva the whole cycle most of the time is a waste of money, unless you have some to burn for shits and giggles. It's like running HCG the entire time when it's really only useful the tail end of a cycle unless you have a girlfriend who notices your nut shrinkage with a measuring tape. What are you gonna be running? Clem is fine as a fat burner, as well as cytomel but you run the risk of screwing up your body permanantly that way with the cytomel. Just work on cutting calories, keeping your meals spread out evenly, and eat roughly 300grams or more of protein a day. As long as you train hard conistantly, you'll keep your muscle and shed bodyfat..

luke69duke69
11-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Hey foreman, no disrespect, I have insomnia, but, when do you sleep?

GFR
11-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Hey foreman, no disrespect, I have insomnia, but, when do you sleep?
I sleep only 5 hours a night....so I'm up late.

LittleBrother
11-12-2005, 11:24 PM
i was thinking of running cytomel T-3, with my cycle and 2 tablets 25mcg. a day, with 2 days on then one off. Doing this only 4 weeks every 6 months. Would that still screw my body up permanantly?

Also, i've always had a problem with weight gain. I'll diet for months only to lose 20 to 30 pounds, and then watch it come back. I've been a big football player for years until i fucked my knee up. Thats when i got more and more out of space.

Tough Old Man
11-12-2005, 11:26 PM
i'd say drop this site and have you girl sign in and replace you. Most likely better to look at as long as she is lighter then you.
We are craxy here and really don't care about looks, but the Body of a goddest turns us on. SO SHOW HER TO US. If you don't like my comments this is great as you should go to the diet and nutrition section of this forum.
You'll be welcome with arms wide open there and a new body you shall have

Note: for you who don't like my professional comments....suck a dick

Tough

LittleBrother
I was going to run Proviron at the very end of the cycle but i keep reading about Nolva and people taking it during.... I've already got some guy tits from the weight, but i really don't want to end up with Bitch Tits.....

GFR
i was thinking of running cytomel T-3, with my cycle and 2 tablets 25mcg. a day, with 2 days on then one off. Doing this only 4 weeks every 6 months. Would that still screw my body up permanantly?

Also, i've always had a problem with weight gain. I'll diet for months only to lose 20 to 30 pounds, and then watch it come back. I've been a big football player for years until i fucked my knee up. Thats when i got more and more out of space.
Try a diet :bulb:
Put on some natural muscle....then in a year or two you might be ready to use steroids.

LittleBrother
11-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Gotta love roid rage. Me and you should get along well. I'm done with fucking diets. I'm here to get my ass back into Shape. Meaning GAINING some of what i've lost and more.

i'd say drop this site and have you girl sign in and replace you. Most likely better to look at as long as she is lighter then you.
We are craxy here and really don't care about looks, but the Body of a goddest turns us on. SO SHOW HER TO US. If you don't like my comments this is great as you should go to the diet and nutrition section of this forum.

Tough

luke69duke69
11-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Just curious foreman, I sleep maybe 5-7 hours if I averaged it.

luke69duke69
11-12-2005, 11:34 PM
TOM, how's project mayhem going? How many weeks are you in now?

PWGriffin
11-13-2005, 12:05 AM
Gotta love roid rage. Me and you should get along well. I'm done with fucking diets. I'm here to get my ass back into Shape. Meaning GAINING some of what i've lost and more.

ok, first off roid rage doesn't really exist....secondly, ur lookin pretty endomorphic in that pic...meaning if you juice and don't diet you will put on some muscle AND a bunch of fat in the process...prolly bloat really bad too, you may even look worse than when you started...but you'll be stronger. Gear isn't some magical shit. 67% of what you look like is what you do outside the gym. If you get strict enough on a diet and exercise program to see real results inside of a couple years...THEN combine that with the right supplements and gear to get the best possible results...If you can't discipline yourself in those two VERY important aspects of ur training then either you will develop a depency on gear to get results quick or you will just quit working out altogether and turn back into a fat ass.

LittleBrother
11-13-2005, 04:17 AM
Thats one bad pic, yeah, looks like one big fat ass. And yeah, given it looks like i'll be looking like the guy from King of Queens..... But thats the reason i'm starting this. And i'm here to learn. So i don't fuck it up and become bigger. So thank you for your info on bloating factor.

I diet all the time. That pic was when i was the biggest i'd ever been. And i'm not thinking that this is a shoot me in the ass i'll a tone up drug. I know it's going to take alot of work, and i'm going do it, or at least try. I was just hoping that maybe there was a cycle that could start me off losing the weight faster. i'm not trying to be a body builder here! I'm just looking for answers on using something that alot of people keep hush hush.

So what i'm getting from everyone.... Get my ass on another diet and get in the gym? And this is where i'm going to need to have some type of direction..... I may be wrong, but when i start off on my first cycle won't i be doing at that?!

The Roid Rage was a joke. ;}~

Bazooka Tooth
11-13-2005, 04:21 AM
ehhhh he's a big dude, he has some potential

LittleBrother
11-13-2005, 05:03 AM
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3346/untitled81fg.th.jpg

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/6374/untitled49kh.th.jpg

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/7696/untitled65tl.th.jpg

Pirate!
11-13-2005, 07:29 AM
I think you can make rapid gains without doing steroids at this point. I'd wait on it a bit. Small doses of nolva can be used on cycle to prevent gyno, and proviron can be used on cycle for a variety of reasons. Don't use proviron post cycle, though. Good luck.

Mudge
11-13-2005, 10:30 AM

Diet = what goes in your mouth. You dont gain or lose, or live without a diet.

musclepump
11-13-2005, 11:18 AM

Tough
Does anyone remember the days when Tough used to be nice? :laugh:

* Legion *
11-13-2005, 11:45 AM
Don't be frustrated, man. So many people come to this site and post about roids.. so those who know get frustrated answering the same question over and over... roids are a serious thing to consider. Guys like Foreman, Mudge, and Tough are all knowledgable about it, and took the time to FIRST learn about their own bodies and how they respond to PROPER DIET and STRICT and CONSISTANT training for several years BEFORE they considered gear. Be honest with yourself. What is it you want? Its a harder question than it seems. Roids are in the media, and there is a great deal of fallacy, and yet, some truth, to what you hear on the news.
First, find the beast inside you. Go the the gym. Learn about routines, what to do IN the gym to stimulate the hypertrophy and what to do to help burn the fat. Look at you diet. Learn about nutrition. There is nothing wrong with asking questions, friend. Just be certain, especially here, that the first question that you ask is NOT ABOUT STEROIDS. They are only a facet of the totality involved in changing your body. Stick around. Post your questions. There are great people here, aside from the ribbing and the smartass answers. People on this forum like to have fun.
Stay focused. Stay consistant. Forgive yourself when you screw up your diet, or miss a workout, or do not put up the weight on any given day that you thought you would.

Hlanderr
11-13-2005, 12:36 PM
great post!

kicka19
11-13-2005, 12:50 PM
dude u look like a pile of shit, dont bother with roids just get on a good cut and keep your protien up. I doesnt matter if u already lost weight, u need to lose about 20 or 30 more before. Doing gear with as much adipose as you have is asking for gyno

GFR
11-13-2005, 12:57 PM
dude u look like a pile of shit, dont bother with roids just get on a good cut and keep your protien up. I doesnt matter if u already lost weight, u need to lose about 20 or 30 more before. Doing gear with as much adipose as you have is asking for gyno
now I really cant wait to post my pics :eek2:

min0 lee
11-13-2005, 01:11 PM
I do alot of wrong things here but I can never say things like that to a new member or a respected old member.
That's uncalled for, I keep saying there a ways to critisize people without being mean.

min0 lee
11-13-2005, 01:12 PM
now I really cant wait to post my pics :eek2:
Don't bother, we already know. http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/3194/shitmin0lee8wi.gif

GFR
11-13-2005, 01:14 PM
Don't bother, we already know. http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/3194/shitmin0lee8wi.gif
:( :bawling:

min0 lee
11-13-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm sorry Tiger, the select few know your one tall hung stud. :thumb:

BigDyl
11-13-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm sorry Tiger, the select few know your one tall hung stud. :thumb:

http://www.artshole.co.uk/arts/artists/petter%20wallenberg/Loads-Of-Love.jpg

Mudge
11-13-2005, 03:28 PM
We got ourselves a Dr. Phil.

min0 lee
11-13-2005, 03:38 PM
We got ourselves a Dr. Phil.
Me?

Mudge
11-13-2005, 03:52 PM
dude u look like a pile of shit

The Doctor is in, keepin' it real!

min0 lee
11-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Ohhh, I don't know about Dr. Phil. I didn't know he was that blunt.

BigDyl
11-13-2005, 04:03 PM
http://www.artshole.co.uk/arts/artists/petter%20wallenberg/Loads-Of-Love.jpg

DOMS
11-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Not sure what the cycle is
This part right here says that you shouldn't be doing gear.

aceshigh
11-13-2005, 05:31 PM
try doin some traininjg first man

soxmuscle
11-13-2005, 06:37 PM
you can think what you want, but if you ate right and trained right, you'd be exactly where you want to be without potential dangerous side effects and a lifestyle change that is steroid use.

kicka19
11-13-2005, 10:59 PM
i was just being blunt, just honest shit

Tough Old Man
11-14-2005, 06:43 AM
TOM, how's project mayhem going? How many weeks are you in now?Just finished 5 weeks on and 2 weeks off. started another 5 weeker yesterday SUN. all seems good so far.

LittleBrother
11-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks for all the input. And i wasn't taking any offense at what was being said. I'm here to learn and shit, and u guys know about this stuff way more then i do. I'm going do a few things first before i start jumping into the Gear. Then we'll see where i end up. I'll be around. ;}~

min0 lee
11-15-2005, 10:50 AM
Thanks for all the input. And i wasn't taking any offense at what was being said. I'm here to learn and shit, and u guys know about this stuff way more then i do. I'm going do a few things first before i start jumping into the Gear. Then we'll see where i end up. I'll be around. ;}~
Wise mature choice. Be patient.

Tough Old Man
11-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Wise mature choice. Be patient.Let me mix this up a little.

BE PATIENT OR BECOME A PATIENT~!

YOUR CHOICE.....