PDA

View Full Version : LAST CHECK before cycle begins!!!!!

Hlanderr
11-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Hey,
After reading lots of information, courtesy of this site, I have developed my first cycle, which I begin within three weeks..... I CAN'T WAITTTTTT!
I'm going to list my plans on what to take, and this is my first cycle, some of this shit might be repetative to you readers.... some stuff is obvious.... but please, PLEASE point out any shape or form of error, or anything that can be improved. This is my first cycle, and a month after this ends I go into cardio... so I want to get as strong as I can get using these supplements.

I am taking a pro-hormone, made by Pharmagenx.
It is called Finigenx Magnum, which is a precursor to Trenbolone. I have looked into MANY pro-hormones, as I want something less potent than steroids, and I really don't want to start injections just yet. This formula has yielded very few reviews, but they have been positive, as to what I've seen.

I will be taking this cycle for 7 weeks.
I'm doing almost EXACTLY what the recommend dosages say.
3 servings of 3ml a day for the first two weeks
3 servings of 6ml a day for 4 weeks
repeat opening servings to close
I'm taking out a week of the 6ml a day...... its an oral pro-hormone, and eight weeks is kinda long for the liver to be under such circumstances.

The three servings would go as following, which is recommended by the company.
One in the morning, one just before lifting, and one before bed. All have to be at least 4 hours apart, preferably 6-8 hours apart.
I will probably be lifting in the morning, so my dosage will be pushed back one, being one just before I lift, and two servings later on in the day.

For safety reasons, I will be taking -
Milk thisle with three meals, ALA daily and DAC daily.
I will drink a glass (maybe two glasses?) of cranberry juice extract a day
I will drink at least 1.5 gallons of water a day (excluding protein/creatine shakes)
A daily multivitamin
Plenty of rest...... I will be on break for the heaviest part of the cycle, and I will get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.

Supplemental products-
Weight gainer shakes made at home..... consists of 100 whey, oats, and natural peanut butter..... two 48g protein shakes and a 24g protein shake at night....
NO-Xplode for pre-workout..... contains caffeine.
Creatine for PWO..... This would be taken just after lifting, followed by one of my protein shakes 25 minutes afterwards.

I would be picking up the intensity inside the gym, with five days a week of lifting, and eating a lot more outside the gym. I have planned out some recipes, especially for breakfast food which I have a hard time downing, so that I will have around 1.5 grams of protein per BW pound. Whey in PWO, and casein produce in the night before bedtime of course.

As for out of the gym physical activity, I will not be doing any cardio during this cycle. I will probably be working part time with light lifting of products and restocking, but nothing much.
I will not have ONE drink of any alcholic beverage during the entire cycle, and none for one week after the cycle ends.

For PCT, I will be taking Rebound XT. I will take 3 capsules a day for the first two weeks, one in the day and two at night, and then drop it down to 2 capsules for the third week once in the day and once in the night. The on my last week of PCT I will take one in the night.
During PCT I will not lift to failure, and use lighter weights, to get 6-8 reps during each set. Supplements would still be used the same as in my cycle, and I will still be eating the same diet. Also water intake will be at 1.5 gallons a day.

If there is ANYTHING wrong with this, please point it out. Thank you. One part that I'm kinda looking at is the preworkout mix. Is NO-Xplode a bad idea to use when doing a cycle? Is it dangerous because of the caffeine content inside of it?

THANKS A LOT!!!

GFR
11-14-2005, 05:45 PM
I didn't read a word of that book.

But good luck anyway!!

lnvanry
11-14-2005, 05:49 PM
seems like a lot of info for just a prohormone and creatine...but at least you are educated in the matter:thumb: good luck:)

TrojanMan60563
11-14-2005, 06:12 PM
If I were to do a PH cycle I would without a doubt do 1-TU by Nutrex...don't know where you live, but its now illegal in the US...I hear you can still buy and use it in Canada....Can't wait for vacation next fall. (missed out this year)....that is some good stuff with very little sides.

Pirate!
11-14-2005, 06:46 PM
1-TU made my body ache. Maybe some 4-ad would have helped.

Hlanderr
11-14-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm not sure..... I have been researching this product and it has had GREAT reviews.....

Not too aware on the other pro-hormones...

And does anybody think that taking NO-Xplode, which contains caffeine, is bad for the body when on a cycle? I have recently heard that any stimulant while on a cycle is a bad thing to do, but is this true?

PWGriffin
11-14-2005, 10:44 PM
I'm not sure..... I have been researching this product and it has had GREAT reviews.....

Not too aware on the other pro-hormones...

And does anybody think that taking NO-Xplode, which contains caffeine, is bad for the body when on a cycle? I have recently heard that any stimulant while on a cycle is a bad thing to do, but is this true?

I took xpand while on a cycle last time and I haven't really stopped taking it...if somebody does know anything on this subject I would be interested to know too.