• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I don't even know what to title this...

luke69duke69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can gyno be induced on a cycle from being bitten and sucked on. I had some freak girl chewing on me like a teathing baby last night and I'm not sure if my nip is swollen from being bitten and sucked on( her kink, I just went along with it) or if it's a little gyno. Been running Test for six weeks now at 400mg/week. I never got gyno on test before, a little scare with dbol, but that was stupidity and running it too long. I just took some nolva, so if it is gyno, I'm covered, but it made me wonder if that could cause it to flare up. :hmmm:

Foreman, feel free to have a field day with this one:thumb:

I have a title for you.................

Dead chicken shaker!!

No nipple clamps, just teeth, and a healthy set of lungs suckin the damn thing.

luke69duke69 said:
No nipple clamps, just teeth, and a healthy set of lungs suckin the damn thing.
Oh, well then yes that's gyno. Blowjobs cause atrophy as well, so be careful.

Anyone ever notice their standards go down when they're cycling. Instead of beer goggles, Test goggles?

luke69duke69 said:
Anyone ever notice their standards go down when they're cycling. Instead of beer goggles, Test goggles?

Only thing I noticed with my sex drive is that I was more sensitive or something....30 minutes to hour long sessions turned into 5 to 15 minutes and with the same girl...but afterwards instead of goin to sleep I would roll over twice and be ready to go at it again...

First have her stop bitting your tit's and have her continue the sucking. I'd make sure the sucking goes a little lower next time if you get my drift. Then you can name the thread "This cock sucking bitch".....Remember that if your dick swells from this, it's not gyno and all the nolva on hand is not going to help. Maybe an ice pack might

LOL- Good one TOM. That was shortly after she got her biting out of her system;)

she is one of those chicks who still thinks she is a baby ,,,i seen it on jerry springer did u check for a diaper,,,she was trying to breast feed man

Na, but she did have big ass on her. I tell ya my standards always hit a dip whenever I'm running Test. It's almost worse than beer goggles. Not that I drink often when I'm cycling, maybe 3 times in 10 weeks, and only if I'm not on any orals, and run a little nolva that night and a few days after, but if I do, and I'm around any females, I WILL wind up going home with somebody. Most of the time it's not too shabby, but this one was a bit rough. I find I get laid way more often on a cycle and I swear it's partially the hormones.

luke69duke69 said:
Na, but she did have big ass on her. I tell ya my standards always hit a dip whenever I'm running Test. It's almost worse than beer goggles. Not that I drink often when I'm cycling, maybe 3 times in 10 weeks, and only if I'm not on any orals, and run a little nolva that night and a few days after, but if I do, and I'm around any females, I WILL wind up going home with somebody. Most of the time it's not too shabby, but this one was a bit rough. I find I get laid way more often on a cycle and I swear it's partially the hormones.
Are you saying that increased levels of the male sex hormone increase your sex drive? Poppycock!

It should be printed on the bottle like a cigarette warning label. "May cause standards to lower in relation to bangable women"

ASSPUNCTURE said:
bros i had nipple augmentation surgery then some dude started doing that out on the dance floor almost kilt his ass man damn
WTF? :hmmm:

I second that notion....WTF.... "It's not Irish, it's not English, well, it's just Pikie"

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah. That happened Sunday night and by Wednesday it was fine. Now the only ailment I have is a swollen injection site from my last shot. Read the thread "May have shot too high"

When I was in middle school, I thought handjobs were the best thing in the world, now I think they are a waste of time unless they are stacked with some sex. See what I mean?

You should change this and say "now I know they are"

But then I would be misquoting

All i had to do was read the title of this thread and i knew exactly who it was from......

man luke, you need to start picking up women in different locations....or start paying for them, at least then you can tell them when and what to bite.

Ahhhh. This would have to be my brother :thumb: Glad to see ya on here. What are you tippin the scale at these days? Have you hit 220 yet?

ya know, i havn't weighed myself...i should check that out, last time i was hovering around 215-218. I need to pack in some more calories if i wanna start really pushing the scale....the nice thing is my bodyfat is the same...hasn't changed. thats the scoop as for now.....Not drinking on weekends definately makes a drastic improvement.

Yeah. I like the waking up Sunday morning and not having to remember where I am part to it too.

Back