• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

??

tjc74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know the diet is the key. I could eat a little better/more but I do eat more now than I ever have. I snack all day, peanut butter crackers, pop tarts, garnolla bars, breakfast bars and anything else I get my hands on. I would say I eat at least 3 to 4000 cal a day.

I gained 30 to 35 pounds off of one cycle of juice. But lost it all in about 7 months, stopped working out due to a car accident. Am I still to young to use prohormones? If I could gain a good 10 to 15lbs using them I would like to try them.

Oops I hit new thread instead of reply

You've used gear and now you're concerned about your age and prohormone use?!

how old are you?!

sorry to hear about the car accident by the way.

Unless you have a set diet, or you're an excellent observer of what you eat and know it's breakdowns as it enters your mouth the chances are you won't ever be sure of how many cals you are taking in. Probably not enough.

And how did you lose it all? What are your training methods?

I'm not concerned meaning are they bad for me but more on the lines of my test levels,beings I'm not over 30yrs old will they work for me?

I lost all of the weight because after the accident I stopped working out for the past 4yrs.

I work out 3 days a week Mon, Wed, Fri, for about a hour a day. Chest and tris, back and bis, legs

The only pro-hormones worth trying are 1 AD and 1-Test...both of these do work for the majority that try them!

Thank you for the info guys.

Tom

Back