• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

a footballer (soccer player) on dbol!

Xavier claimed he took the drug unknowingly after buying a diet supplement from the USA that had been contaminated.

He said last month: "I am convinced there is a harmless explanation."

--------------------

He must buy his supplements at the same place Raphael Palmeiro did.

There isn't, because dbol does not legally exist in the US medicinally so it would not in any way, accidentally fall into a supplement or even a drug bottle without it being illegal in some manner.

breaking news viera has just been banned for 3 yrs after he was found to be full of shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why the fuck would a football player wanna take d-bol for ???? it would help him with nothing i dont get it

aceshigh said:
breaking news viera has just been banned for 3 yrs after he was found to be full of shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why the fuck would a football player wanna take d-bol for ???? it would help him with nothing i dont get it
It proves that some of these guys are absolute idiots...
How a pro athlete doesn't know how to use steroids or avoid being caught using them is just amazing to me.

Then again, almost every time I see a Pro interviewed it all becomes clear......dumb as rocks.

Was the fireman/stripper who got busted any smarter when he said he didn't know it was against the Fireman's code of conduct, when it was illegal anyway?

damn these guys dont know about the Wizzinator.
pass NE drug test.

Back