• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

another gyno question

kicka19

the true playboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
you guys prob remember my thread from b4 about gyno, well i know i have it and im simply waiting for it to subsice b4 i decide on either juicen b4 surgry or skiping surgry and gear. When the gland grows under the nipple does this induce fat growth on the chest? im not sure if my chest had gottn more fatty or if i just never really checked its composistion. Also the gyno is not noticable except when the nipples become puffy and look like lil titties. when the puffiness goes down they apear normal, how long does it take for my hormone levels to balance out if that indeed is what is causeing them to become puffy. I would say the puff up about once a day and it last for maybe 30mins to an hour, then it goes away. How long does this last and will it stop by itself?

your nipples inflate on their own and then deflate? Gyno doesn't come and go like a friend sleeping over at your house.

while that is a good lil analogy they do inflate and deflate. I am talking about them puffing up, they do this and i was asking if it is due to like a spike and estrogen or some shit, it happens liek once a day then dies down.i am simply talking about the nipple becoming puffy, not any other part of my chest

My nipples get puffy like that. It can come and go fast, especially with a moderate change in temperature. Honestly, I don't think that over goes away without surgery. Be real carefull monitoring you estrogen levels on future cycles.

PirateFromHell said:
My nipples get puffy like that. It can come and go fast, especially with a moderate change in temperature. Honestly, I don't think that over goes away without surgery. Be real carefull monitoring you estrogen levels on future cycles.

ya exactly, that temp thing is deff tru, how would i go about monitoring my estrogen levels exactly, cause i am seriously debating a cycle within a few months, also what would be the best cycle for someone with definite gyno issues? sust?

go see a gynocologist....

ohhh yea I need to change how I act when Im not in the open chat :)

and I do know its gynecologist

You can't monitor your estrogen. What stack depends on your experience. I would avoid anything that can aromatize, except test, and use an AI. Maybe Test/EQ/Tbol/Aromasin.

ok good call, im gona look at possible stacks 2night, still prob a month or 2 away but never to late to start planning, calln the fukn surgion 2day to get this shit cut outa my chest

PirateFromHell said:
You can't monitor your estrogen. What stack depends on your experience. I would avoid anything that can aromatize, except test, and use an AI. Maybe Test/EQ/Tbol/Aromasin.

Why not sub out the test for masteron?/

IML Gear Cream!
i just lookd up that masteron and it seems to be more of a hardener and less of a mass gaining steroid, since i already have gyno issues should, this tbol is interseting tho, had anyone had gyno before and succesfull taken another cycle and not had a reocurance?

i am highly gyno prone, i've ran 3 cycles, first was 1ad and 4ad, no side effects whatsoever, good solid gains, kept everything (incl all my strength) after pct, the 1ad was a very good cycle

my 2nd cycle was dbol, a lot of side effects, gained a huge amount of muscle AND fat, got gyno, acne, BP problems, looking back the cycle wasn't very plesant and i think the only reason i stuck with it was for my job at the time, i lost a lot of size and strength when i came off, and recovery was very difficult, i was depressed all summer, and lost all my muscle gains cutting off cycle, then i eventaully lost the fat!

3rd cycle was dbol/test/eq, lots of AI and cardio in an attempt to avoid the gyno, bloat and BP problems from my first cycle, but they seemed to have minimal effect, the dbol fucked me up again, and i currently have noticable lumps in both of my nipples and am embarrassed to show my chest, dissapointing mass and strength gains, i've added a lot of fat which i'm struggling to get rid of right now on anavar, overall this cycle has been a complete disaster

from now on the only compounds i will touch are:
primobolan
equipoise
anavar
masteron
test (at a max dose of 250mg/wk)
and maybe npp

also maybe oral turinabol and if i did want something stronger i could check out some of the designer roids such as superdrol, halodrol, md2, ergomax lmg etc, (none of which aromatize easily) but for now i'm prob going to stick with the top 4 in that list above, as hopefully none of them will give me gyno! and gains will be cleaner

calld insurance and doctor 2day, gyno surg is for late january pending approval, when i get home im gona look up alot of the gear u mentiond young d, superdrol gave me huge amounts of strength but must share some blame wit the gyno i got. ill check this out in a lil but thanks for the advice

sorry, was it superdrol that gave you gyno? i heard sdrol didn't aromatise so chances of gyno from it were low

another thing, after re-reading through your first post you seem to have gyno similar to mine, it looks a lot worse when my nipples are warm and have a puffier appearance, compared to when the are colder and more erect, BUT you can still see the lumps in them even when cold, but they are barely visible and you need to look very close! but they are still there

how long ago was your cycle? have you tried running nolva for a few weeks to see if that does anything?

i was talking to someone else about gyno the other day and he told me that he developed lumps on cycle, and nolva did very little to help, however after his cycle over the following 6 months or so the lumps went away and he seemed convinced that if your gyno is caused from temporary elevated estrogen levels (such as that caused by steroids) then over time once estrogen levels come back down to normal the lump will go, you might just have to give it some time man, hopefully they will clear up

my nips look a little puffy when its hot our and the nipple is relaxed....I don't think thats gyno because they have always been like that....the nipples look great when hard and there is no hard mass behind them or anything.

I don't think insurance will pay for gyno to be removed unless your doctor says it could increase risk of breast cancer...its a cosmetic surgery for men.

nah, if the doc tells the insurance company it causes to much pain in patients life they have to cover it, its judgement call by the insurance company but ussually the doctor can convince them

let me know if that works out for you.....hope I never need to have the surgery done but once the gland is removed you never have to worry about getting gyno ever again....that in itself would be sooooo nice.

the thing is they dont remove the gland, i wish they did but they dont, they just cut back the part that grew, they leave a piece in, i guess they do this or your nipples cave in or something

TrojanMan60563 said:
let me know if that works out for you.....hope I never need to have the surgery done but once the gland is removed you never have to worry about getting gyno ever again....that in itself would be sooooo nice.
damm right, one day i will probably get both of my nipples done, i just have quite puffy nipples from puberty, i think i naturally have mild gyno (not the tits sort, but more the bit of fat storage just around the nipple area), would be great to get that sorted one day!

me on the right, you can see my nipples are quite puffy, i mean look at them compared to the other guy's, they look pretty bad, they've always been like that, this was taken about a month before my current cycle, they are obviously worse now! :(

IML Gear Cream!
ya i got same shit, but presently have a higher bodyfat, so it looks even worse

young d said:
me on the right, you can see my nipples are quite puffy, i mean look at them compared to the other guy's, they look pretty bad, they've always been like that, this was taken about a month before my current cycle, they are obviously worse now! :(
your nips are a little big, but not that bad...The other guy has no nips:laugh:

hahahahah get gyno or die tryn, that is fuck classic line, love taht shit

well Fifty ain't dyin anytime soon....cause that is some gyno if I ever seen it. Since getting more involved in the sport when I look through muscle mags I notice ads with guys that have gyno and I never would have noticed it before....same with going to amature shows where guys have loads of it.

TrojanMan60563 said:
well Fifty ain't dyin anytime soon....cause that is some gyno if I ever seen it. Since getting more involved in the sport when I look through muscle mags I notice ads with guys that have gyno and I never would have noticed it before....same with going to amature shows where guys have loads of it.

So a little puff and u got gyno?? I'm not sensitive at all or feel any lumps of any kind...does puffiness just go away with PCT??

TrojanMan60563 said:
lol, you would have thought these guys would do something about it!

PWGriffin said:
So a little puff and u got gyno?? I'm not sensitive at all or feel any lumps of any kind...does puffiness just go away with PCT??
yeah theres different types, big puffy nipples (like i have) is a type of gyno, you can get that removed, if you nipples are only puffy whilst on, and go back down after your cycle i wouldn't have thought you have a whole lot to worry about, just keep a real close eye on their shape/size in the mirror and check for lumps on a regular basis

Back