• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A Family Memeber Wanting Some Size.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME

Pic is at 263-14% jan 06
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello everyone, this post is not for me, seeing as i am only 18 and not wanting roids at this time. it is for my cousin he is 30 years old and has been lifting for 15 years and was looking into anabolics. i know alot on the subject and made a cycle, just thought i would run it in here to see what u all think.

week1: 250 mg sust, dbol 10mg 2 x a day,100mg deca.
week2: 250 mg sust, dbol 15mg 2 x a day, 200 mg deca.
week3: 250 mg sust, dbol 15mg 2 x a day, 300 mg deca, 20mg nolva/day
week4: 500 mg sust, dbol 10mg2 x a day, 400 mg deca,20mg nolva/day
week5: 500 mg sust, dbol 5mg 2 x a day, 400 mg deca, 20mg nolva/day
week6: 250 mg sust, 300 mg deca, 20mg nolva/day
week7: 250 mg sust, 200mg deca, 20mg nolva/day
week8: 250 mg sust, 100mg deca, 20mg nolva/day, 50mg clomid/day
week9: 50 mg clomid/day
week10: 50 mg clomid/day

this is also in use with his 5-6 day per week workout and 4000 cals/day diet.

he is 6'2 270 pounds with 12 percent body fat.

any problems with this tell me so i can adjust this for him.

why doesnt your "cousin" post in here then....?

Nah Im just giving you shit....

he is wierd like that, i was posting wanting to try things like anatest, or maxibolin but i will wait a long while i am still young. i am just to eager to get that mature muscle look. but everything will come in due time i guess. plus i want to be a nutritionalist and a personal trainer for a living, so any knowledge from anabolics to routines interests me. as for my cousin, he hates computers and to be honest i do not think he has ever touched one lol

Ahhhh, Im just giving you shit....if not me someone else would probably do it, but worse.

goto GNC Im not sure if you are too young for Gakic, but it works pretty well, get the pills, the powder tastes worse than ass....

otherwise try Ebay, it is $80 at GNC, and I got it for $40 on Ebay....I had another bottle but I sold it....

well i am 18, i have tried various things, my favorites are tribulus,zma,methoxy,ecdysterone,nitric oxide and the ever best creatine. i use all these together for anywhere from 6-10 weeks on with 12 weeks off, doing pretty good.i have been losing weight tho, i was 270 sumthing with 14 percent bf, now iam 258 with 13 percent so i lost some muscle, maybe because i was not lifting for 3 weeks, due to pulling a muscle in my back. but muscle memory will prevail and i will be back soon as hell. want ot be big as hell by my b day in june, but i eat alot, 400 grams pro, 500 grams carbs 110 grams fat(mostly good) i dont know what else to do. hmm i will have to see.

well it is 515 am here time for bed, see ya all later, keep posting on this and i will hit it back tomorrow.

That cycle is not good. I recommend he not use a testosterone blend like sustanon, but use Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate, instead. I would drop the Deca all together. PCT should start about two weeks after the last shot, depending on which Test he uses, and should last for at least 4 weeks. You essentially have no PCT in your plan. Strange how your cousin and you are exactly the same weight and close in bf.

Like pirate said...test Enanthate or Cyp...if this is in fact his first cycle...just do 500mgs a week(250mg/ml x2 a week) run this for 8 to 10 weeks...no need to taper up or down with small doses like that either...just jump right in. Start PCT 12-14 days after last injection with nolvadex at 60mgs the first week then 40/40/20

I suggest this:

week1/2: 500 mg test-e, 400mg deca.
week3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10: 500 mg test-e, 400mg deca, 20mg nolva/day

week12/13/14: 40/30/30

:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
i know alot on the subject and made a cycle week1: 250 mg sust, dbol 10mg 2 x a day,100mg deca.
I have to disagree with you. I don't think you know as much as you think and really don't believe that the info you want is for anyone other then yourself. If your so called cousin can't get on here and talk for himself, then he is a pansy and doesn't need to use anabolics anyways .

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
hello everyone, this post is not for me, seeing as i am only 18 and not wanting roids at this time. it is for my cousin he is 30 years old and has been lifting for 15 years and was looking into anabolics. i know alot on the subject and made a cycle, just thought i would run it in here to see what u all think.

crap cycle and erm... what else was i gonna say? :hmmm:

yep you guessed it... YOU ARE WAY TOO YOUNG FOR STEROIDS KID!

cousin my arse! as if a 30 yr old family member is going to ask you for advice on a steroid cycle! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bbwwaaahhh haahha BUSTED SUCKA.

fuck everyone of you fags that didd on me. i am not about to use them, and if i was i would be bragging about it in here cause i am that kind of a person, why should i beat around the bush if i am doing something. i am serious mu cuz is my idol for all he has taught me, but all he knows about training is eat like a horse sleep like a rock and lift like a crane. that is that. seriously if they were for me i actually would probly already be on them then ask questions. this is for my cousin so no more dumb ass posts. and the reason he asks me for advice is beacause he didnt even know what creatine really was until i showed him like 4 years ago. he doesnt read mags or anything like that. he lives in a town with 300 people up here in south dakota. he is like 50 miles from the nearest town whick is only 600 people, not many resources there. and the only way he can get the gear is through me and and my friends dad.

The best advice anyone can give you is to refere him to good resources, such as online bodybuilding forums, so that he can do his own research. There are too many things he must know other than how much to take of what drugs on what days. You designed a much better cycle than I would have been able to at your age, but it has some serious flaws. He needs to learn for himself and choose what cycle to run, himself.

alright cool, maybe i will buy his ass a laptop for christmas, so he can meet the rest of the worlds lol

6'2 270 pounds with 12 percent body fat.

Sure.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:

You are way too young to be using steroids!!!
6'2'' 270 at 12% LMAO

Tell the truth some time kid and we might give you the benefit of the doubt in the future

HANK-VISSER said:
I suggest this:

week1/2: 500 mg test-e, 400mg deca.
week3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10: 500 mg test-e, 400mg deca, 20mg nolva/day

week12/13/14: 40/30/30

IML Gear Cream!
NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
fuck everyone of you fags that didd on me. i am not about to use them, and if i was i would be bragging about it in here cause i am that kind of a person, why should i beat around the bush if i am doing something. i am serious mu cuz is my idol for all he has taught me, but all he knows about training is eat like a horse sleep like a rock and lift like a crane. that is that. seriously if they were for me i actually would probly already be on them then ask questions. this is for my cousin so no more dumb ass posts. and the reason he asks me for advice is beacause he didnt even know what creatine really was until i showed him like 4 years ago. he doesnt read mags or anything like that. he lives in a town with 300 people up here in south dakota. he is like 50 miles from the nearest town whick is only 600 people, not many resources there. and the only way he can get the gear is through me and and my friends dad.
So let me get this straight. When you were 14 you were talking to him about creatine. Your cuz must be a dumbass to not ever heard of creatine.

Hey that is a pretty small town. Bet your cousin's next date comes from a family reunion

Back