• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A new bodybuilding movie!

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The story of a bodybuilder who longs to be respected for his mind. Mike Zorillo, a small town Ohio champion bodybuilder with a genius IQ, journeys to the Mecca of bodybuilding, Los Angeles, determined to beat his nemesis, Jake Steel, with natural science instead of steroids.

http://www.no-pain-no-gain.com/

malliorodakis7.JPG

That guy is about as natural as greg valentinos left bicep.

min0 lee said:
Is this real?
Mike Zorillo, a small town Ohio champion bodybuilder with a genius IQ, journeys to the Mecca of bodybuilding, Los Angeles,
determined to beat his nemesis, Jake Steel, with natural science instead of steroids.

:rolleyes:

Yes, and so is Batman and the Hulk! - :funny:

I think there is a good chance that this is real.
You guys will be the first to judge, it's in theaters half December in the U.S.

But it is a weak pumping iron rip, and it's most definitely a b-movie.
but I think it's good to have BB as a subject for people to talk about to make it more mainstream. I just hope it will do justice or at least no damage to bodybuilding, or else I'll have to kill the whole cast...........

that guy is far from natural u can even see where he inject into his thigh

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
But it is a weak pumping iron rip, and it's most definitely a b-movie.
but I think it's good to have BB as a subject for people to talk about to make it more mainstream. I just hope it will do justice or at least no damage to bodybuilding, or else I'll have to kill the whole cast...........
BOOOOORING!!!

With all due respect big man, Bodybuilding will never be mainstream and it shouldn't be. Bodybuilding is a sideshow at best marketed to only the guys like us who make time for it. Also do you really want bodybuilding to be mainstream?

I mean think about it, Look what happen to the gyms when they went mainstream:bulb: . That was a great Idea. Look what happened to EAS when they went mainstream. The thing I have about mainstream is earning potential is so much greater but the gaps get widened and the only people who benefit is the freakin suit wearers behind the desk who never touched a weight dictating where the market should go, "marketing".

JACKED said:
BOOOOORING!!!

With all due respect big man, Bodybuilding will never be mainstream and it shouldn't be. Bodybuilding is a sideshow at best marketed to only the guys like us who make time for it. Also do you really want bodybuilding to be mainstream?

I mean think about it, Look what happen to the gyms when they went mainstream:bulb: . That was a great Idea. Look what happened to EAS when they went mainstream. The thing I have about mainstream is earning potential is so much greater but the gaps get widened and the only people who benefit is the freakin suit wearers behind the desk who never touched a weight dictating where the market should go, "marketing".
No most definitely not mainstream but more mainstream, to make sure that the sport will survive the next 10 years! I think that there will be a big turning point for a lot of sports some where down the line. I think that a lot of people will die of drug abuse and a lot of people will be banned from sports like football, bodybuilding and almost any major sport that is based on steroid use. and I think this sport is one of the greatest sports out there and I want it to survive, but they are trying to kill it.
At the '05 Arnold Classic, FBI and Dea agents stormed in and searched the place for illegal drugs, and a couple of more incidents like this have occurred, and if not more people find out about bodybuilding and the beauty of the sport it will probably not be around for another 20 years, and it's upon us to make sure that it survives.
We need to make sure that all of these fitness freaks know where all of the techniques come from, that they know about all of the people that have spend their entire life making bodybuilding bigger and better, by promoting it.
You see it all the time that everyday people go to the gym and try a hardcore exercise instead of a simple machine and find that bodybuildig techniques work, for anybody trying to gain 10 pounds or 40 pounds it works, I mean ask yourself, if you were a golfer, would you use techniques that Tiger Woods uses over some of a random trainer?

IML Gear Cream!
THEUNIT(XXL) said:
No most definitely not mainstream but more mainstream, to make sure that the sport will survive the next 10 years! I think that there will be a big turning point for a lot of sports some where down the line. I think that a lot of people will die of drug abuse and a lot of people will be banned from sports like football, bodybuilding and almost any major sport that is based on steroid use. and I think this sport is one of the greatest sports out there and I want it to survive, but they are trying to kill it.
At the '05 Arnold Classic, FBI and Dea agents stormed in and searched the place for illegal drugs, and a couple of more incidents like this have occurred, and if not more people find out about bodybuilding and the beauty of the sport it will probably not be around for another 20 years, and it's upon us to make sure that it survives.
We need to make sure that all of these fitness freaks know where all of the techniques come from, that they know about all of the people that have spend their entire life making bodybuilding bigger and better, by promoting it.
You see it all the time that everyday people go to the gym and try a hardcore exercise instead of a simple machine and find that bodybuildig techniques work, for anybody trying to gain 10 pounds or 40 pounds it works, I mean ask yourself, if you were a golfer, would you use techniques that Tiger Woods uses over some of a random trainer?
Point well taken:thumb: !! We as ambassadors of the sport have to conduct ourselves accordingly by living the life, in the mall on the street etc.
Its just at best most of these movies validate alot of stereotypes when thats not the case with us. IMO we need to eliminate this mainstream fitness lifestyle before if not already people believe this is the standard for quality of life. As a Trainer my self I explain constantly NOT TO CONFUSE BODYBUILDING THE SPORT with BODYBUILDING THE LIFESTYLE because they are two separate entities. I think MOST bodybuilders confuse the two which is why we get so many deaths. SO MANY BODYBUILDERS JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH so we get bodies which is a by-product of the Latter.

But definately big man I agree with you, but keeping it small won't necessarily destroy it as long as we have message boards like these and keep up with this brotherhood. Mainstream can go to hell!!

this is going to be in the theaters? This looks like the lamest piece of shit ever written.

JACKED said:
Point well taken:thumb: !! We as ambassadors of the sport have to conduct ourselves accordingly by living the life, in the mall on the street etc.
Its just at best most of these movies validate alot of stereotypes when thats not the case with us. IMO we need to eliminate this mainstream fitness lifestyle before if not already people believe this is the standard for quality of life. As a Trainer my self I explain constantly NOT TO CONFUSE BODYBUILDING THE SPORT with BODYBUILDING THE LIFESTYLE because they are two separate entities. I think MOST bodybuilders confuse the two which is why we get so many deaths. SO MANY BODYBUILDERS JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH so we get bodies which is a by-product of the Latter.

But definately big man I agree with you, but keeping it small won't necessarily destroy it as long as we have message boards like these and keep up with this brotherhood. Mainstream can go to hell!!
Yeah, I'm suprised at how many people actually spend time on boards like these and learn more and more about it, I think that there is a great future in these Bodybuilding forum/sites, and it would be great if some people like the Weiders and people from flex and the IFBB would spend more time on the net to promote the sport, this is where the kids hang out this is where the people come for advise. I must say that the IFBB is trying really hard to build a good site with a lot of pic's and they are headed in the right direction.
And eliminate fitness? I'm not sure if that is they way but I do know that bodybuilding is a beast that will eat fitness and everything around it as long a people understand that it's not Arnold, it's not Ronnie, it's you, Like you are right now, you can be a part of bodybuilding, if you are 300 pounds at %3 BF, that's great but if your goal is to gain some quality muscle, to lift more, to feel healthier, or to look good at the beach, that doesn't matter at the end, because the road to getting that body is the same for all of those goals, It's Hardcore Bodybuilding. And I don't mean Ronnie Coleman hardcore down and dirty, I mean putting in the hours at the gym, eating 7 good meals a day, giving it your all in the gym, and having a good time doing it.
Like you said that is the lifestyle, not the sport, and there is a difference.

Back