• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liver care

The big guy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What would the optimum does of say Liv-52 for liver care be on an cycle with and oral, I usually take 4 a day.

I usually take 4-6 day along with K-R-ALA and NAC, then Milk Thistle post cycle.

k? - R? -NAC? ALA is Flax seed oil which I take, because I had a clhorestrol issue so I take it with Nacin. Which helped.

Last edited:
i was going to get this liver protectant that had milk thisle and ALA in it

i instead bought the "perfect cycle" product by Anabolics Xtreme.... it has:
Milk Thisle 600mg (80%, so really 480mg)
NAC 1000mg
ALA 200mg

and its was fairly inexpensive!

200 mg ALA isn't enough, unless you take it ~5 times/day.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever done the same cycle with and without liver protection and had blood tests done and seen a genuine difference?

I'd be really interested if this sort of thing works as it opens up a wider range of compounds. Otherwise I'm steering clear of (most) orals.

Cheers.

well, that might help clear a bit of cloudiness around the subject and maybe define how much a supplement affects the liver, but milk thisle and these compounds aren't exactly drugs

they are more like vitamins.... ALA ive heard is practically just short of an amino acid, and ive read how its such a great addition to almost any routine that involves exercise.... just a great antioxidant
NAC has similiar affects, but targets different areas I'm pretty sure...

And if course milk thisle helps repair liver cells faster.....

These supplements, are supplements of course, but if taken even off something harmful to your liver would still be beneficial.... i look at them as vitamins

If you are doing a cycle, it's always recommended to take it..... maybe 60 dollars for a 8 week cycle for great protection

Back