• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

After Cycle Test levels

Thermal2

Buffalo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 21 years old and i am 2 weeks into a pro-hormone cycle. I was just talking to a friend and we were wondering if after my cycle, with the proper PCT, will my body create the same amount of natural test that it would if I had never went on the pro-hormone. Will taking pro-hormones decrease my natural testosterone levels even after my cycle and PCT? say 2 years down the road?

Thermal2 said:
I am 21 years old and i am 2 weeks into a pro-hormone cycle. I was just talking to a friend and we were wondering if after my cycle, with the proper PCT, will my body create the same amount of natural test that it would if I had never went on the pro-hormone. Will taking pro-hormones decrease my natural testosterone levels even after my cycle and PCT? say 2 years down the road?

just use the regular PCT research Nolvadex or Clomid and an aromatase inhibitor.

AG
www.ag-guys.com
**AG-Guys.com DECEMBER Special + win 50% + Gold and Platinum Memberships**

ag-guys said:
just use the regular PCT research Nolvadex or Clomid and an aromatase inhibitor.

AG
www.ag-guys.com
**AG-Guys.com DECEMBER Special + win 50% + Gold and Platinum Memberships**

will my cycle effect my test levels later on in life? As long as I do the right PCT?
I just had an agruement with a guy at work, he was saying that being 21 and on a Pro-hormone that my body will NEVER create the same amount of test then it would if i had never done my cycle.. is this true?

Thermal2 said:
will my cycle effect my test levels later on in life? As long as I do the right PCT?
I just had an agruement with a guy at work, he was saying that being 21 and on a Pro-hormone that my body will NEVER create the same amount of test then it would if i had never done my cycle.. is this true?

im not expert but ur have the same test levels once your hormones level out as before, i am also 21 so if some1 arugue otherwise id like to hear

ive never heard that, but that sounds kinda freaky
id like to hear a response to that too

in ur case I don't think that it's going to cause any problems...besides...ur on a pro hormone cycle...not exogenous hormones...

Now for someone who's been abusing steroids for years at a time...maybe/prolly...ask tough, he's going to be on HRT for the rest of his life...

i figured that the body would go back to normal test levels. I awwta slap tha shit outta that little fag..

Back